BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eight Head of Household Challenge

Go down 
+8
kyogre123
soco-81
HarleyStodden
Spooky33
Shred
dnashobviously
Mykee
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 am

So who gets to join me? Smile
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 am

Thanks guys<3 in honor of the win I had to post my fave Rihanna song on the Anti album which I sang tonight to you all while I was hanging upside down from my trapeze in this endurance challenge
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 am

Congrats dillion
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 am

I know I am 100% going up, so I can say whatever I want, but for the rest of you, I'd like to point out how lulz it is that Dillon has you all convinced I am some mastermind puppet master, but my "puppets" don't even vote with me half the time. He on the other hand got 5 people to give up an HoH to him Smile

Keep that in mind, kids.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 am

Idk what you're talking about. Nobody has called you a mastermind to me lol
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:39 am

congrats Dillon gurl.

And Mykee I don't really approach people anymore. Sadly. I love games and strategizing. That's all. A lot of people can probably confirm that. I think you might have meant the comment for others but I wasn't sure. I did pm you about my name that one time and I also let you know that I wasn't in good standings with people that I assume to be your crew. Someone's done a good job of making me out to be a control freak/devil/cult leader whatever the fuck they were calling me on here so I just stick with people that don't buy into that bullshit and for the most part, you run with the people that dislike me so I don't talk game with you. Nothing personal at all. Once those people are gone, perhaps. But until then definitely no. <
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:39 am

Lol stawp it Cherry
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 am

People keep running to me with rumors that trace back to Dillon. I agree though, Garrett, I am far from a mastermind lolz.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 am

This game would be hard to mastermind lol It's a huge cast with a lot of big names. Everyone is pretty much rogue lol
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:42 am

Be bold and throw their names out. Especially if they weren't part of this deal
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:42 am

Spooky33 wrote:
This game would be hard to mastermind lol It's a huge cast with a lot of big names. Everyone is pretty much rogue lol

This.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:43 am

I wanna know who the hell keeps running to Cherry claiming things about me... would love to know who this person is too.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:44 am

Old school JesseRebel is popping out very soon boys and gals... cause for a week now or more Cherry, Mykee, Rob etc. have all been hearing rumors about me. I would LOVE to know who is starting all this.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:44 am

I personally think the closest to a mastermind is the guy everyone handed HoH to.

And Chaz, you brought stuff upon yourself. No one had an issue with you until you got all cocky after you stayed round one and posted I KNOW WHO VOTED ME IF ANYONE WAS CONFUSED. And for the record, to my knowledge, the votes against you that round were just as much "pro-Johnny" as they were anti-Chaz. I wanted John to stay, I wanted to work with him. It wasn't personal. But then you had a diva antic all THE FAT ASSES ARE AGAINST ME and it kind of rubbed some people wrong, Rob especially. But he's gone now.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:47 am

Mine was pro Johnny 100%. Nothing against Tyler at all, I just felt John deserved to be rewarded for changing his attitude lately. He's been a lot more reserved and I quite liked it.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:47 am

Girl where you been? This is the first competition I've competed in the whole game. I DELETED SKYPE. LOL. At one point I literally only communicated through SNAPCHAT. Lololol just stawp.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 am

I think we should let Dillon sleep if he has to be up in 6 (5?) hours. Sleep on it and make a post tomorrow morning. I'm sure this challenge would have gone that long anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:51 am

Definitely would have. I drank a whole Pepsi. I probably won't go to sleep now anyways lmfaoooo
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 am

So everyone who mentions talking to you is lying? Although there are ways to communicate besides skype.

I'm just gonna be very clear, I am sorry if people get mad at me, but I am just so tired of all of this running around.

Harley told me that Dillon and Chaz said Jesse told them that Turner, Mykee, Harley, and Rob are my puppets. I asked Jesse if he said anything about me and he said no. Jesse told me that Dillon called them all my puppets last night. Jesse told me that he told Dillon that I was voting for JB, and Dillon replied and said he thought that meant the entire "Cherry crew" was voting that way.

There. Names. Have fun with that, kids.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 am

lol!

my gf would have hated me but i would have too. Netflix 'n HoH
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 am

I talk to Jesse via snap, and Harley via Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:54 am

Dillon can sleep if he wants to.

Btw lolz Garrett, how low is your caffeine tolerance if Pepsi keeps you up?! I could drink two coffees and go straight to bed, I am a caffeine junkie, oops.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:55 am

Well I drank like a 2 liter lmfao
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:56 am

That's great...I don't think I said you talked on skype, so I don't know why you not having skype is an argument...you just said you talked to the people that I heard things about you from. So you did talk to them. Did you twist things Jesse said and tell them to Harley? Did you bring me up to either of them? Feel free to share with the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight Head of Household Challenge
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next