BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eight Head of Household Challenge

Go down 
+8
kyogre123
soco-81
HarleyStodden
Spooky33
Shred
dnashobviously
Mykee
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:56 am

Okay so Harley running to Cherry is what started all this drama... copy that.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:57 am

oh haha, I was imagining a 20 ounce bottle or something. Still weak on the caffeine front though! Razz
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:59 am

Cherry I don't have to prove anything to you. I'll let you make choices on what you think happened based on how well you know me/have played games. If you think I'm one to twist words then okay girl lol
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:59 am

Yeah I don't drink coffee so my tolerance is low lol
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 am

I don't know what to think, that is why I asked you. But no, I would not be shocked at the idea of you twisting someone's words. I mean that's hardly scandalous, shocking behavior. But I am not just going to sit here quietly if people are going on about my being a puppetmaster. I will point out that I can't even get my "puppets" to vote with me.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:07 am

I've had conversations about you controlling votes, yes. You literally just ran the last Survivor IMDb game we were in together with many of the same people who are in this game, so you should understand why I'd have my eye on you.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 am

Cherry, while true, I was also tying to be funny with that. Also with the sends signals thing. I mean should we just all only post congrats <3 gj <3 way to go <3 Epic fail on my part but since you have no sense of humor I'm not surprised that it whooshed over your head. It's kinda like you still calling me Chaz. You're no mastermind, definitely not. You just make really big armies. But my post has nothing to do with the my first nomination, and I am not even gonna have this conversation with you further than this but I will address what I mean. You've been bashing me in the last several games!!! I had a blast with you in Bali but IDK wtf happened everywhere else but from what I've been told, you say some truly awful things behind my back and that's lame cause I've always come to your face with everything.

And I've never said anything to Harley about Jesse. wtf Harley? I haven't mentioned Jesse in this game at all honestly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:16 am

You know I call you that because I knew you as that for 10 years...I'm sorry, but it's permanently ingrained in my brain. You shouldn't have asked us to call you that if you didn't want it to stick. And I think you know perfectly well that your psychotic explosions on me on multiple occasions are why I am leery of you. I heard you even went psycho on people in mystery games because you assumed they were me. But I am not rallying against you, nor am I even really making a "big army." I am simply talking to the people who talk to me, who I want to talk to.

Dillon, I know people think I was in charge in the survivor game, and if they want to give me credit, awesome I guess, but I assure you, that was a group game where most decisions were made by a group. But even if I was in control there, that doesn't mean I have control of every game. I'm not Kathy or old man Tom. I'm a sassy loudmouth.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:34 am

Cherry wrote:
But even if I was in control there, that doesn't mean I have control of every game. I'm not Kathy or old man Tom. I'm a sassy loudmouth.

Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:39 am

All of that occurred after the fact, Cherry. Jaclyn going psycho on Kelley Wentworth was after all of your shit talking about me and that's why I was so thrilled to go psycho on her. Sorry Henry and he knows this. You can use names and actual legit details cause I already know all of the facts dude. Everything you said was during the game we played when you were Heidi. So FUCK YOU. I don't like nasty people and I will always go psycho on them. But we're going to talk in circles here cause that's just where this is at now. But I'm not going to talk to anyone who associates with you that's just all there is to it and that's all I was saying to Mykee.

Goodnight guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 am

Seriously, you are just a nut job. You constantly talk about how I'm "nasty" and claim I bad mouth you, but all I ever said was you were delusional (which...sometimes you do seem to be) and that you look your age. Which isn't an insult, it's a statement. You don't have to like me, that's fine. Just don't twist it around and claim I talk shit about you, when 90% of the time it's you going off on me, often for no reason.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 am

See what I mean ? Wink

I think you said those things to my face and we squashed that at the time.

Nevermind, Cherry.

I hope you understand now Mykee. I didn't wanna say it while the challenge was running Razz

Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 am

Yes all of this is because of me. I am the true mastermind of this game....Copy that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:01 am

Congratulations Dillion, hard fought battle.

As the new Head of Household, please go to the nomination area and nominate 2 people for eviction. The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 am

Congrats Dillon!
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:31 am

Congrats Dillon and good job to all willing to stick around for that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Beer Totals for this Challenge

HarleyStodden: 0 (did not participate)
KingJesseRebel: 0 (did not participate)
CherrySnow: 0 (did not participate)
JB_is_awesome: 0 (did not participate)
switza: 0 (did not participate)
kyogre123: 2 (Lasted 1 hour)
cooltu101: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)
DJMykee: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)
Spooky33: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)
soco-81: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)
shred-com: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)
dnashobviously: 10 (lasted 5 hours and 20 minutes)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Good?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 pm

No lol I just had to ost something to create the pist and edit it after. Look now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Head of Household Challenge   Eight Head of Household Challenge - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight Head of Household Challenge
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23