BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eight Power of Veto Challenge

Go down 
+5
Mykee
switza
soco-81
kyogre123
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eight Power of Veto Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Welcome minxies,

Tonight is the Eight Power of Veto Challenge and here are the players

KingJesseRebel
shred-com
soco-81
CherrySnow
switza
kyogre123

Drunk Describing

Tonight you will be trying to figure out the movies I'm talking about in my drunk descriptions. That's how we do it in Canada, don't hate. (Not literally drunk, but they are not properly worded)

What I need you to give me are the movie titles. If it's a sequel, give me the full title. Basically just copy and paste the title from IMDb and we won't have any issues.

I'm sure you could come up with multiple answers but you have to match mine to get a point.

Rules

- You have 15 minutes
- You can only submit once
- Spelling counts
- You submit in your diary room

Movie descriptions posted at 9:35
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 pm

do we need to make a special thread in the DR section for this challenge ?
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Where do we submit to? PM?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 pm

No special thread, and in your Diary Room
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 pm

1- I saw that garbage in 2015. Asshole thinks he's king shit and trying to dominate. After a beatin on her ass she's all like nah and walks the fuck out.
2- Mmk I didn't even finish this movie. I play the games its from and ya I like them you know? But the movie was weird and I just dont care bout your ancestors and what line of killerz u come from.
3- These men are so damn hot and got the right moves but this one really sucked. The sequel was hella better. Ride my pony.
4- Bahaha ok I liked it but this movie supposed to revive the franchise was full of annoying ass product placements. The theme park was cool tho I'd be too scared to go tho.
5- My mom made me watch this musical when I was a weee bit but I still sing the songs all the time. On summer nights or at the garage.
6- I never thought Id like this "kids" movie series. Twas so annoying and ovverated and I dont like magic but this one really changed that for me. Now I wish I could go back to school, but that school with brooms and shit.
7- K I hated this kid in that vampire movie. She was a butt ugly little girl Im not gonna lie, but then as a young adult she brought it in this movie and was less ugly for sure and OMG it had the girl from Buffy in it too, the Slayer wannabe. Many sequels came from this mess but they were never as good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:47 pm

About 2 minutes left
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Results

No one got a perfect score but a few of you came close.

Two people scored 6/7 so it came down to who did it fastest.

Oh here are those pesky answers

1- Fifty Shades of Grey
2- Assassin's Creed
3- Magic Mike
4- Jurassic World
5- Grease
6- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
7- Bring It On

The POV winner is

switza

You have 2 hours to post on here what you are going to do with it. Congratulations!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Yea I was stuck on that last one Laughing never seen that movie tbh

Congrats Adam!
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:57 pm

I guessed Cruel Intentions
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:58 pm

I dunno why I thought it was Twilight Laughing
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Reese Witherspoon was in a movie called Twilight but wasn't the vampire movie. So I thought she didn't like the vampire movie because she watched the wrong Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Switza is becoming the PoV pro. Congrats again Adam!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Just got out of work. Congrats, Adam!
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Congrats Adam!! Yes that last one made my brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Dunst was fugly in Interview with a Vampire
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Great job Adam.

Just waiting to see if I need to put a replacement or not.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:26 pm

I have to figure this out. I've never had this power when it wasn't to save myself.

Just to be certain, if I save one of them, I can't be named the replacement, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Right, you are safe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:30 pm

If I fall asleep, votes are due by 6 p.m. EST Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 pm

You have about an hour left to decide. Not that I will spank you if you go over but please hurry <3
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 am

Ok I'll just go with this, blah. It probably won't be popular, but I'll save soco.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:11 am

Thank you switza, now I need KingJesseRebel to replace his nominations. Once he has done so, the voting will start between the replacement and shred-com. Votes due at 6:00 p.m. EST Tuesday.

Jesse please have the nom up before you go to bed <3
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

I was not planning on this happening but I have to put up another person that does not speak to me in the game, Harley... sorry man. But I have to put someone there and you're the one I have spoken to least besides Tyler and Bobby...

Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:56 am

Adam, I owe you one! I hate the stress of evictions thank you for sparing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight Power of Veto Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Challenge Area-
Jump to: