BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Jurors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Jurors   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Jury House

Use this area to talk about your thoughts before the finale

Jurors

- cooltu101
- JB_is_awesome
- HarleyStodden
- KingJesseRebel
- kyogre123
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello everyone should have kept me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 am

Oh I love getting evicted with the help of outside interference <3

I am happy with the nominations though. Adam <3

I wasn't working with Mykee or Cherry in the game but now I can't help but root for them. Underdogs all season long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 pm

I like adams nominations too. The one person who has no shot at my vote is bobby because he wasnt in the whole game., i was pissed when it was announced he was in the gaame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Mykee has no shot. Cherry is there cause she cant win but Mykee is literally not winning even if he makes Final 3. You guys may be the only ones that would consider voting for him.

And you didnt leave based on outside interference. You should have played your cards right. I warned you before you turned on me. I was the one calling the shots on the other side. You fucked up. I warned you as much as I could without blowing up everyones spot. At that point I said vote me out to them cause Mykee told me you were using my prize against me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Playing Cherrys game is not a game win. And Henry was their lap dog they used and threw to the wolves the minute times got rough. Thats why me and Dillon and Garrett LOLed when Henry got evicted and had the nerve to say "OMG Henry doesn't deserve to leave"... just 2 or 3 rounds prior he was saying we need to cut Henry cause hes strong LMFAO

He then admitted to me he was jealous of my relationships with some of the other people and kept wanting me to tell him what was up but I never would so he started turning on me. Such is life. But I tried working with Hen, he just backstabbed me. So he left... and Mykee is still a target for it. Garrett wants him out as much as Dillon LMFAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey guys! Henry, Tyler and I had been wanting you out for a little minute. I tried to get Garrett to nominate you and backdoor you because Tyler and I thought you were playing a very good UTR game so I wanted you out. You're better at challenges than both Cherry and Mykee.

I really want Mykee in the f3 because he admitted to me that he was just doing what Cherry wanted since no one talked to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Mykee is weak.

Let me make one thing clear about my "threats" to Mykee... I told him beforehand that I was gonna attack him and I didnt mean it. For dramas sake and to go out with a bang and also cause I was chill all game and he always accused me of "freaking out" whenever I would get slightly annoyed. Never attacked him, never called him out of his name etc. but I was always "freaking out" according to him, so I wanted him to see a true JesseRebel freak out. He said okay... after I threatened him later I spoke to him later that night and said you know i didnt mean any of that... he knew... we spoke a bit... a little while later he stopped speaking to me for good cause CHERRY TOLD HIM NOT TO. Then he played up the "Jesse threatened me and my girl" angle to his advantage to get sympathy, even going as far as bringing it to the other thread. He brought it there.

Thats when I just kept it up cause hes so fucking scared of me. That pissed me off. How are you gonna do that to me when I was honest that I was GONNA do it and even checked in with you later that night and we chatted for like half an hour???

Mind blown by him. This is why I hold resentment toward him cause I let him know and he knew it was coming before it even happened! It was nothing like when I went off on Henry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Also, Mykee has spoken to everyone in that house at one time. I am so sick of the "no one will speak to me" bullshit, cause I know he reached out to Tyler, Bobby, Garrett, Dillon, etc. all at one point. And he would try getting info and he would try using them when he saw fit then he would not speak to them any longer.

He even said when I was evicted that he likes working with different people different rounds. He contradicts himself if you pay close attention to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:40 pm

I wont vote for mykee ethier he is only there because of a twist.
I wont vote for bobby because he wasnt in the entire game.i really was rooting for harley after i left he was the person i talked too the most. He was always saying dillion said someone said this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
And Mykee Jesse had your back and constantly deflected the target from you...that's why his ass was targeted...because he wouldn't stop protecting you and Cherry!!

Whats this mean? What did, jeaae do for mykee?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:57 pm

I think the only 2 people I can see myself voting for right now are Tyler and Garrett. Maybe even Cherry for the lulz. When Mykee gave me his 2 powers to keep, I was freaked out cuz I didn't think he trusted me that much, I mean we barely even talked up to that point Laughing And yea when he said I didnt deserve to leave, I was rolling my eyes. Like, seriously? Rolling Eyes

Very smart Dillon. You'll see when my confessionals open that I was actually throwing challenges. I didnt even mean to win the HOH I won (when JB left). I was planning on start winning them @ final 6 if I got to that point. Laughing

I had a plan that unfortunately could not happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:32 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
dnashobviously wrote:
And Mykee Jesse had your back and constantly deflected the target from you...that's why his ass was targeted...because he wouldn't stop protecting you and Cherry!!

Whats  this mean?  What did, jesse do for mykee?

It means what it says. I would get threats tone put up etc. if I dont spill the tea on Mykee and Cherry and I never budged. Everytime their name came up to go up I found a way to get them to not get put up, well Mykee. Cherry was hard to do that for, but she would have left had I not worked so hard on getting you up and out...

We are out of the game. Dillon, he can know that he went up cause of me and left cause of my campaign to most. Cherry was leaving but I made sure someone else sounded even more unlikeable and got you put up and taken out over her. If I didnt do that she was leaving.

Bobby and them were always trying to get Mykee info out of me and I would tell them nothing. Thats part of why Garrett finally put me up. He said I am not telling him what he needs and keep protecting Mykee and Cherry so that means I need to go cause they cant be protected. I told him if I leave he is screwing up and they will for sure last longer than him and Dillon etc. cause they have Adam with them. He didnt believe me about Adam and look...

I literally made sure Mykee was safe EVERY ROUND he or I did not win HOH. Minus Henrys who I knew wouldn't go for him, but I wondered about me. LOL.

After I left Garrett admitted to me he made a mistake and regretted making me his target over Cherry that round. The only reason it was me was cause I wouldn't rat out Mykee.

Bobby had the same issue with me. Dillon also for the most part but he realized that I was no ones puppet and playing my own game. And it was a good game. Until the final 2 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:38 pm

And i campained hard too i gave you the best argument to keep me Jesse

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:44 pm Topic: Hey
Remember it was cherrys idea to get rid of you in henrys game i am pretty sure shes willing to do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:53 pm

I knew she was willing to again, but she has no power in this game. She only has Mykee. Mykee and Henry are why I left, not her. I did EVERYTHING for Mykee, EVEN HELPING HIM ON HOHS AND VETOS, but he never did anything for me. His reason for never doing anything for me was cause I never needed help. I was doing great. So the one time I needed his help I expected him to actually do it for me cause A. I can win challenges if I want (they knew I was throwing most of them or not even showing up) and B. I did A LOT for him in this game. So I thought "well hes gonna have my back after all I have done"... nope. He downplays my game and shows me that my suspicions of him being jealous of my amazing social game in this were true.

He promises me to help me THE FIRST TIME I ASK FOR HELP and I hear its lies. On top of that he blows up Henrys spot and tries deflecting my anger toward him to Henry. He starts claiming Hen campaigned to get me out and he tried talking him into keeping me but he couldn't get Henry to do it etc. He also claims that he gave Hen the power he had cause he may have left and he didnt want the power to die.

I won those powers, and i was working with him, why wouldn't he give me the powers I won??? He gave them to someone else. It was to benefit him and then to pin all the blame onto Henry. He even told me Hen was using the double vote on me cause he wanted me out so bad. That is why I got so mad at Hen. He was pinning everything on Henry, EVERYTHING.

I fell for it and started being a dick to Henry but over the past few days being away from the boards and Skype and snap I finally realized that I was wrongg in the Henry anger and that I fell for what Mykee did.

That is literally the only thing that Mykee did in this game and its cause Cherry told him to -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

A lot of people wanted you up Turner and I caved. Henry I knew you were throwing challenges because I know you're tough!! Laughing When I nominated you it had nothing to do on if I trusted you or thought you were 100% with them, because the two of us talked quite a bit through PM so I actually trusted you but I knew it was a move that I had to make because Tyler isn't winning any competitions and Garrett has his eyes set on Mykee lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 am

Dillon, you did it cause of me... whether others wanted him up or not is not the question, but I am ultimately the one that got you to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:02 am

Whos a,lot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:24 pm

What I have to say is kind of amusing about this game is how players constantly appear on the block, yet the player who goes up with them ends up going home. All of the players left, have been regularly put up on the block and for whatever reason they are still there.

Some of it is self explanatory, but I can't work out if we are left with a handful of players who are simply there because the person they were up against were the bigger threat?

Cherry is still there because she can't win challenges and a part of me believes this is the same with Tyler.
Bobby is a non entity, I love him but its the truth.
I don't know about Adam too much, he wins things but theres 0 strategy behind moves.
Mykee has atleast pulled some weight, and reading your thoughts on him (Jesse) to me just proves that he actually is worthy of being there.
Garrett, he is worthy but I won't vote for him to win. I don't vote for scum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

I kind of agree with you Harley but I don't see the whole "Mykee is playing the game" thing. When I got voted out he said that Bobby/Tyler never speak to him...Tyler confronted him on it and he backtracked and said he didn't have the messages anymore.

When I approached him and asked him what he was doing for this vote (as well as consecutive votes prior) he always told me some lame shit like "no one talks to me so I'm just voting with Cherry"...that's shitty gameplay. 

Cherry has Mykee & Switza protecting her in the game so she's guaranteed final 2. 

Al the players with decent resumes for the end are being cut one by one so I'd see Garrett here next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Spooky going is a good thing he should have been the first one gone. He is scum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm

I don't get why Bobby joined late why did Kathy not have him in the beginning?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Turner it's called a twist. Foreign BB Seasons have done things like this.

Harley I agree with you on all but Mykee. He isn't playing. He is panicking so he says one thing one minute and then something else the next. I was in an alliance with him and Cherry. I know.

He would check in with her to see if what he wanted to do was ok with her or just ask her straight up what to do or say.

All that he did, including not talk to me and exaggerate the intentional threat, was due to Cherry. He is literally her lap dog. He does whatever she says.

If I say vote Turner and everyone else is with me but Cherry he will do what she wants.

If Cherry says tell Jesse blah blah blah he will do it.

PS he doesn't deserve to be there also cause in actuality he was evicted before me. And Henry. He's only there cause of a twist. If not for HIM GIVING CHERRY HIS CLUES cause she wanted them she wouldn't have won to save him. They knew he was leaving soon. I also gave him immunity for him to protect himself which he used once he was back. Cherry saved him with and so did I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Exactly Jesse Mykee is only there because of a twist so is Bobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Yes but the twists are very different. Bobby got an advantage by coming in like 3 rounds late. But he has managed to not leave after coming in. Mykee did leave then got resurrected then he would have left again if not for the immunity I gave him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: