BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Jurors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 pm

*proven that he was loyal to me. Sorry forgot to finish my sentence lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:46 pm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors Today at 11:00 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
I don't know what you're talking about either cause I honestly don't usually read your posts. I had to go back and actually read all this gay drama.

You're friends with people one minute and then the next you're threatening to rape their girlfriend. Truly and for reals, Jesse, nothing you say has any value or merit for me whatsoever. You're an unreliable mess.

But nope, wasn't me that said I have screenshots. So apparently you pm multiple people claiming she talks shit? Not just me. Wow what an exciting life you have.

I've never received screenshots cause you probably don't have any. Whenever she was on your side and working for you, you ignored me. But once she sent your ass packing? Then all of a sudden it's the same song from you again and you're messaging me claiming she's saying all this awful stuff.

I might not be getting along with Cherry much but she played a great game imo. I was totally gonna vote for her if she made finals.

Anyway. In before "you're an old miserable 40 year old diva".

Next.

This is amazing I think soco is right on the Money on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Is anyone surprised with Adams game it seems he's had quite a few alliances?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:53 pm

soco-81 wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about either cause I honestly don't usually read your posts. I had to go back and actually read all this gay drama.

You're friends with people one minute and then the next you're threatening to rape their girlfriend. Truly and for reals, Jesse, nothing you say has any value or merit for me whatsoever. You're an unreliable mess.

But nope, wasn't me that said I have screenshots. So apparently you pm multiple people claiming she talks shit? Not just me. Wow what an exciting life you have.

I've never received screenshots cause you probably don't have any. Whenever she was on your side and working for you, you ignored me. But once she sent your ass packing? Then all of a sudden it's the same song from you again and you're messaging me claiming she's saying all this awful stuff.

I might not be getting along with Cherry much but she played a great game imo. I was totally gonna vote for her if she made finals.

Next.

Soco is right on the money with this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:26 pm

He mentioned a final 3 alliance that Shred basically said he didn't know about/didn't think was real. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:34 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
He mentioned a final 3 alliance that Shred basically said he didn't know about/didn't think was real. Laughing

unfortunately that is something rtf does if you don't talk to a person regularly it is not an alliance. Adam can't have soco doing all the talking to Bobby for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Yah that comment from Bobby puzzled me. I figured he and Adam talked? And Bobby definitely knew about the alliance. And if Bobby didn't want that alliance, what other alliance would have taken him to the finals?

I am definitely shocked by Adam's many alliances. I remember being paranoid that he was doing that, but turns out it's actually true. He's not usually one to play that way. It's not a bad thing imo, just surprising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:56 pm

It seems harley had an allience with everyone as well .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:57 pm

I talked to harley the most in the game i was rooting for him to win.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Harley <3 he always plays a fierce game and is always interesting/entertaining. I am confused by his comments in here though. I didn't even want him to go. I knew a shit ton of people were playing multiple sides and I'm not a hypocrite so I don't judge your gameplay on that. I didn't even want him to go when he did.

I do get mad when people get pissy about being voted off though, especially when there's no actual way you can honor your 87 different alliances and like I betrayed you.

Oh well. I think I know who I'm gonna vote. I feel like almost everyone got their just desserts in this last IMDb of ours. xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Tyler, I am sad to see you voted out. I was going to probably place my vote for you to win. I wasn't not rooting for you at all - would've been more than happy. There's no hard feelings at all.

Garrett, I shouldn't of called you scum that was a bit of a strong word to use! However, you did not even reach out to me to tell me you'd voted for me or to even apologise or anything. Dillon did. Tyler did too. I thought we were mates so was just a bit offended but I am not really bothered anymore.

Tyler, I didn't play both sides. It's so frustrating that l came across that way. The only thing I ever really did that was bad was telling Cherry that Jesse was working with Dillon. I only ever said that after Dillon told me Jesse was talking about me. It was never to put a target on anyone's back a part from Jesse.

Also, you have to see it from my side. I like BOTH you and Cherry and was quite open about that. I never purposely meant to shit stir anything - the problem was I liked both of you and didn't want either of you to be 'harmed in the game' from something I knew (which is why I told you guys about Cherry's double vote).

If I wanted to play both sides, I would've been a lot better at it. I'm not an amateur. I was with you Garrett and Dillon for F4 with Cherry close by my side because she's my friend and I honestly hadn't decided if I really wanted to cut her out...

Dillon gave me examples of how I came across sketchy and even know I agree (with some) they are complete misconceptions. I wanted Arik to stay because his my friend (as is Bria) and I felt like he would've won a HOH here and there and would of helped us - which we all said. It wasn't Cherry telling me things to say. In the Rob vote, where I voted for JB to leave - we said in the group chat that Garrett voted for JB (he hadn't) and so thought we didn't have majority of votes to get Rob out so that's why I voted because I would've missed deadline otherwise.

I understand anyway - but I really struggled to explain myself during the game and I was sad that you guys ultimately all voted for me to leave when I did think I acted as a far better ally than Bobby did.

If you can think of other examples that prove of me playing both sides - let me know so I can squash them or atleast explain myself.

I was rooting for Henry because he stuck his neck out and voted for me to stay. Plus I knew he was playing a UTR game on purpose (we had just finished playing iBB together where he was a beast) so was just waiting for him to fully unleash.

I was then voting for Cherry because she fucking wanted me to stay and was willing to do it and we also spoke about a lot of things and I do think she played a good game (I don't really care what others think).

Dillon because as usual his my bitch and I know he was playing damn good and had more than enough players eating out of the palm of his hand.

You, Spooky & Jesse were probably my next picks depending on jury process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:54 pm

That post was when you first @ me but now I see you're being all annoyed at one comment I said about you.

Read it again, I meant that one of the reasons you were still there was because you didn't win challenges so didn't view you as an immediate threat - the same way people didn't with Cherry. I didn't say anything else about your gameplay at all.

Girl, I can't fucking win challenges either - do you really think it's that much of a big deal to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:01 pm

soco-81 wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? IS YOUR DEMENTIA ACTING UP TODAY????

Next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm

HA

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IS YOUR DEMENTIA ACTING UP TODAY????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Turner, NO ONE WANTED YOU IN THE GAME. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN JURY!!!! YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AND EVEN YOUR FRIENDS DIDNT WANNA DEAL WITH YOU IN THIS GAME.

As for Harley, you say that you didnt speak of me on Skype and then here you say you wanted to put a target on me... so which was it? Cause if its the latter then I did the right thing in taking you out on my HOH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Tyler, if you only realize how me and Cherry etc. all decided voting you out was a waste. Sweetheart (I need to speak to you like you're a woman so you understand) you were the biggest non motherfucking factor in this game. Thats why you kept going up and kept staying. You were used as a pawn to get others out, same as Cherry after a while.

You have a big ego for an old man still playing childrens games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Jesse, I said I didn't target you until after Dillon said you were talking about me. Of course after I found that out I wanted you to be a target lol

But no you still made the wrong choice voting me out because by the time that whole thing came around things were starting to become clearer. I started to think a Dillon was honestly just saying it to me because HE thought it but knew it would sound better coming from you. So I was in doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Sorry Harley. I hadn't even read the whole thread yet before I reacted to your comment. It's definitely not in the context that I thought it was.

You actually covered everything and I definitely understand your position when I put myself in your shoes. You were playing a fantastic game. In the end I chose to go with Bobby, who had the same targets as me cause I didn't want to be in a house where I'd have like 2 votes to stay at best. I needed a real army. Sure, you'll vote to keep me but all the people you're keeping in the game won't, and I kept being nominated by them. So to me that's underhanded, at best, and is totally legal and acceptable gameplay. Not outright betrayal, but I've been around long enough to see where I was actually heading despite that maybe not being your intention per se. It was too risky for me. Hopefully that statement makes sense to you guys now? I understand your votes, now that you've explained, but I also have my own shoes to put myself in. It was awkward and on my behalf, I apologize to put you or anyone else in that position. Nobody likes to be in the middle of feuds. Trust me, I felt horrible once I found out you actually liked Cherry. I had no knowledge of your friendship until this game. I was also very reluctant to get rid of you with such haste, and expressed as much but like I said I had a very small voice in the matter and that's when I realized I needed a back up alliance. I had your back for the most part, and fought for you the best I could. So when I saw you weren't rooting for me (or didn't express it) I shot from the hip without fully reading into it.

Like I said, my bad and I apologize <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Harley its a shame we didnt speak more while in the game, I would have not put you up and taken out someone else... oh well. Its cool that we talk now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 am

I hope they eventually start answering questions they are acting like JB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:11 am

Well it's the weekend and yesterday was st paddys so maybe they are all drunk xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm sorry I didn't reach out to you Harley. I was being cowardly because I felt bad and I knew you were mad. I should've apologized to you. That's on me. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:05 am

Who hasnt asked jury questions yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 pm

I think just jb and harley are the only ones who havent asked questions
I think people are being way too hard on mykee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Turner, you were the one who said you were morally opposed to voting for him lolz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: