BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Jurors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 am

ROFL I started this thinking it was going to be between Mykee and Bobby, and had Adam out of the running. But after his flop of a jury performance I can't see myself voting for Mykee. And now I am confused whether to vote for Adam or Bobby?

Who says the jury Q&A portion of a game is useless.... Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Ew I cant believe you even considered Mykee. He has literally lied and twisted situations to try and make them be in his favor. Cant even believe he says it straight out like its truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Bff hen should vote Adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Adam can use a win

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 pm

I considered Mykee because he was actually playing the game. He lied, he betrayed, he talked behind people's back, he was fake, threw people under the bus... People do that all the time and win. The difference with Mykee is that he got caught.

I just feel like Bobby was hiding behind his alliance the whole season. And Adam was hiding behind challenge wins. So that's why I was considering voting Mykee. But calm your tits, I am not going to anymore because he gave up. So I am not gonna waste a vote on him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Henry, he DIDNT play the game. He did whatever he was told and now he is trying to take credit for it. You must watch a different version of BB than I have since the first season... cause that is NOT gameplay.

Not shocked YOU would think thats playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Bobby his behind his alliance and Adam hid behind his wins.... MYKEE HIS BEHIND ME AND CHERRY. HE EVEN BLATANTLY SAYS SO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:14 pm

So they all suck then. Laughing

Pick a number 1-3 and that's who you all should vote then if they all suck so bad lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 pm

They did all suck. Ive been saying that for a while lmao. This is an awful Final 3. I think we all agree on it minus maybe Tyler and the Final 3 themselves. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 am

It's not really an awful final 3. Just because your mouth that spews a shitload of hypocrisies said that it is, don't mean it is. You are the authority of nothing. But that's kind of subjective anyway so who the fuck cares. <3

It's funny how awful you are at going rounds with me. This is weak af.

So many worse things could have happened lol. *sends signals to my huge alliance of gays* Razz

awe too bad so sad. You ran nothing and were basically irrelevant and a ticking time bomb and we all kicked you out so we didn't have to deal with your creepy ass personality, your gross uncomfortable outbursts, and your general causing-awkwardness-cause-you're-a-perv.

Punk ass bitch. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:52 am

Yes, cause I was such a perv in this game and "ran nothing" *I did a lot more than you did* and was irrelevant, only I have been nothing but relevant all game.

Being irrelevant would have been amazing cause I would probably be in Final 3 ... cause those 3 are irrelevant.

PS I am sick of your mouth. You keep starting with me and then when I say anything play victim. Its getting annoying how obsessed you are with me. I literally said nothing to you and you attacked me cause of Bobbys rankings... like wtf??? And then I say something back and you act like I started with you when you started with me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 pm

soco-81 wrote:
It's not really an awful final 3.

<33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   

Back to top Go down