BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome Jurors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:52 am

I actually played very subtly until round 10 or 11. You and me spoke everyday so it was easy for you to have doubts but i never spoke to anyone else as much, Mykee included (he made me wanna punch a wall at times cause I felt like I was talking to one).

I was playing a social game, thats why i was never the target. There were no deals or anything, i just knew what to say and when to say it. I played very differently this game until my eviction lmao. My social game is usually my weakest point in games but I made it my strongest here.

PS I told him I was gonna go off on him and cause a scene and cause mayhem when i leave. But anyway...

I remember the night that whole drama of who leaked info to Dillon, and it probably was me while me and him were arguing but I dont remember saying anything..... I always wondered if I said too much when me and him were fighting one night on snapchat but never brought it up again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:52 am

I don't recall anyone trying to get me to put up Adam. I remember people wanting Turner gone and I was very certain that I wanted Henry out my second HOH. Regardless of Adam playing dumb, I don't see much of a social game.

I can't vote for Adam unless he proves to me he played something other than a challenge winning game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:57 am

Are you joking??? I spoke to you about Adam numerous times... I always bitched about his "Idk anything" angle and I wanted him backdoored and you said that would be a waste of an HOH

And again, by people you mean Jesse right? Cause we both know I am the one that got you to change your mind Dillon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 am

I thought you were referring to when I was HOH. When I was HOH I could have sworn you only pushed for Turner...

And again, by people I mean what I said. PEOPLE. Cherry even just said people didn't want to play with Turner. Yes you talked to me about Turner but so did others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:13 am

I am sure,spooky and soco recommended it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Lmao I just saw he left Garrett off the block. It's like they want a repeat of what happened last night. Why do they keep nominating Chaz, who is least likely to win veto? (No offense lolz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Also aw at you two having a lover's quarrel last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Cherry wrote:
Lmao I just saw he left Garrett off the block. It's like they want a repeat of what happened last night. Why do they keep nominating Chaz, who is least likely to win veto? (No offense lolz)
I know I was shocked he didn't put spooky up over soco this made no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:13 am

Looks like spooky will be joining us soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:15 am

Yeah, that was weird. T.ears Garrett, we were all rooting for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:15 am

I wasn't I am rooting for Adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 am

lol no. Adam has done nothing in this game but win challenges. Which I mean, I shouldn't be judging since that's how I play most of the time. But I also don't win many games for that reason. So why should he? Laughing

I am sad about the nominations. Those 2 are the most deserving and I hope the one that stays makes it to the final 3. I dont want to have to choose between Bobby, Adam or Mykee Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

Here's the thing I don't vote for people that already have been voted out so Mykee is out for me
I won't vote for Bobby because he wasn't in the whole game and was invisible
That leaves adam I bet soco will go after spooky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:37 am

He's done well with the I don't know anything crap he's hosted a big brother game before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:44 am

Turner what social game has he played?

Backdooring Garrett sucks because he's the only one left that I know made moves. I'm rooting for Tyler now because at least I know he discussed moves with me and G. Bobby didn't do really anything that I know of. Mykee is a joke to all of us it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 am

He hasn't played much of a social game but morally I can't vote for Bobby or mykee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 am

rofl what. while I dont really appreciate many things about Mykee's game, find another reason why you won't vote for him besides "he was already evicted". That was not his fault at all. Coming back wasn't really his fault either since Cherry could have chosen not to use the power to bring him back. If anything, coming back to the game is one of the very few pluses about his game because he managed to build a bond strong enough to get that person to use the power on him.

I can tell you one reason thats good tho, being fake in the game. The playing all sides of the house, in a very sloppy way. Pretending to care about you only to throw you under the bus at the first chance. Those are reasons not to vote for him lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:26 am

If anything, coming back to the game is one of the very few pluses about his game because he managed to build a bond strong enough to get that person to use the power on him.

I didn't think about it like that you made a good point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:29 am

By the way why doesn't soco show up for challenges ever? Cherry worked what's his story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:42 am

Omg. No Henry. Cherry had the power cause of him!!! Of course she was gonna use it on him! He would have left again back to back if it weren't for the immunity I gifted him. Smh. I hate how people keep acting like he got Dillon or Garrett or Bobby to save him. He got the person who he "worked" closest with ALL GAME. There was no strategy there. Nothing.

He literally turned everyone off with his fakeness etc. not to mention his gameplay which consisted of being a lapdog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:29 am

If Garrett goes I am going to be disappointed, after you left Cherry he was probably going to get a vote from me as long as he just answered one question of mine.

I knew this game was going to go down this route when I saw Henry and Dillon leave.

I am extremely disappointed in Mykee for voting Cherry out though. Its desperate and tacky and for that he deserves to loose this game big time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 am

Harley <3

Y'all are welcome JB left when he did. Can you imagine a final 3 of Bobby, Adam, and JB Laughing

This is why I think big targets going after each other early is such a stupid thing. Then the goats stick around and now 2 of them are in the final 4. Very likely the final 3 now. I've seen it happen so many times it breaks my heart (#JusticeForVictoriaGrayson)

And that was not my point Jesse. I know Cherry got the power cuz of him. What I was saying was, what if Cherry chose not to use it? I mean, obviously she was going to use it since they were BFFs in the game, but still...it's a very risky situation to put your fate in the game in someone else's hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 am

I was upset when you left Harley i was rooting for you. Then henry then cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Henry left cause he chose the wrong side. I warned him that if I left he would leave soon after. As much as you all wanna play me out I was playing the game all the time and was killing it. Every time I wanted someone out they left. All but Adam.

Mykee did leave but he was saved. -_-

If Henry played smart he wouldn't have helped Mykee and Cherry. He fucked himself over and I warned him. Stick with me.

Garrett even knows he made a mistake in my eviction.

And Harley why would Cherry have gotten your vote!??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes you were playing Jesse, but I can't say the moves you made where smart either. You took me out after I found out Dillon, Garrett and Tyler voted against me. You could of got JB to keep me and broke the tie then Bobby would of been out and I wouldnt of been gunning for you. Instead you would've had someone going after Garrett and Tyler (one of whom was the reason you went home).

Instead you sided with them and voted out the person they wanted out. You also point blank lied to my face about considering it and then continued to campaign to get me out.

Cherry would've got my vote because honestly, she was up against the odds each round. Whether or not people kept her around because she was a non challenge threat is uninteresting to me, she played the social game where she could apply it.

I was rooting for Henry, Dillon and Cherry. If you were with the cast that is currently left, I would of probably of voted for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: