BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:55 am

I'll just post this as my closing statement and hope for the best. I know my jury management is shit, but consider my game play compared to Adam the robot and What About Bob(by).

Clearly I was a target by the majority of you, and nobody thought I would make it to the end, but I did. I made enemies along the way and played I played a careless and selfish game, but it got me to the end. I convinced Cherry and Jesse to be loyal to me as shown by the powers they gave and used on me. and then disregarded them to make the final sprint to the end with Adam. I managed to outlast my opponents, and stay loyal to the person I reached out to before anyone else in the game.

I guess you could say I was a villain this time around.

Thank you for a great game Kathy, and everyone who played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:01 am

Jesse and I are both loyal people, so it's not like you did much to convince us to be loyal to you lolz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 am

You convinced me and Cherry to be loyal to you? Last time I checked we were just loyal... period lol. WTF???

You didnt convince me to give you that power. How could you when you didnt even know I won it and after I gave it to you you didnt know it was from me lolololol.

I gave it to you to show my loyalty to you, something I kick myself for now as you never did the same in return. I guess I just thought more of you as a person... at least I know now.

But dont pretend you got me or Cherry to do anything for you, we did it cause that is who we are.

And quit boasting about you still being in the game and outlasting people. You only did it cause of me and Cherry and Adam -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:38 am

Strategic

12.JB - I think it's safe to say that he wasn't calling the shots and coming up with major power shifts, right? I would absolutely love if he was this secret mastermind though, but he just seemed so busy this season (or he just didn't care). JB was actually in the first ever game I played on IMDB (Aruba) and I'll never forget the night I went to him with a big move (I wanted to 3-2-1 out Dan or Kathy), and he was down with it (I think he was supposed to be next to go), but I got caught and he still left before me <3. T.ears at Llieno selling me out (I think he and Kathy were close or something). So JB and I actually go back a bit. I'm still going to rank him last though (he just didn't seem to be invested in this).

11.Adam - Turner you aren't in the bottom 2, but don't get too cocky yet <3. I know Adam ranked the three of us at the very top in his rank (thanks girl), but you all know that's completely ridiculous lol. I'm not trying to take away from what Adam thinks is an accomplishement for himself, but that's like saying Courtney is one of the very best strategic players in China because she got to the end with the two players she wanted to. I luv Courtney, and her and Adam are nothing a like, but I think the strategic game should be focused on alone. I never thought Adam seemed all that strategic? He asked me a few times who should go, and I'm guessing Tyler and Mike had a ton of pull over him too. I'm not saying Adam wasn't methodical in some of the moves he did (I think he thought things out), but you sorta need to have a social game to have any real pull in this game.

10.Henry - This might be way too low (I know Kathy said you were playing a really great game), and I'm sure you had everything down and plans for things to come. I'm ranking you this low because it seemed like you were playing two sides a bit (sometimes it's best to just pick a side and be done with it), and I think you said on this thread that being in an alliance with Mike hurt your game? Mike tried his very best (he tried hard) to get me to follow him (was never going to happen), but I knew to avoid that shit like the plague. It was only at the end (final 6) where Mike and I started talking a game a lot more and by then it was too late for him to really hurt anyone's game (since it was so late and Mike talked to everyone but Tyler?)

9.Turner - You're moving on up girl! Turner I don't really know anything about what you were trying to accomplish or what moves you were doing behind the scenes, but you won the first hoh and your two nominees made the final 5 <3. You also seemed pretty tapped out early on and you couldn't get anything substantial together to get people to keep you over Cherry (you just sorta kept telling everyone on the boards that they wouldn't regret keeping you lol). You did message me about it, but it was only one sentence asking to keep you when you could have asked to talk for a little bit on Skype (I would have at least heard you out). I'm not gonna put you in the bottom 3 though cause I know from Tyler's game you hustle and get into it (like you're really passionate as a juror too), so I'm sure you were playing the game.

8.Mike - I thought your strategic game was pretty good (though I noticed as the season went on it seemed like you had less and less power), but it felt like at times there was always somebody else who was the brains (or muscle) behind what got you here. I know Dillon went on and on about how Cherry was leading you by the hand, and I'm sure Jesse will say that he had pull over you as well at points in the game (I know you two were close for a while). You didn't even really put up a fight with me at the final 6 (to try to get me not to use the veto), and I even had to lay out why you were in a good spot in the game even when I used it. Also, you were evicted once (so you technically had two chances to play a decent strategic game).

7.Cherry - I feel like I always hear two conflicting arguments about the game that you played this season (cause we never talked, so I honestly don't know how strategic you were and what kind of game you were playing). It's either you were a major player (who would use her body spray to seduce all the men to get them to do exactly what you wanted), or you did nothing (and just kinda got dragged as far as you did from the other players who just couldn't let you go) lol. I'll just put you right here and give you credit for doing something right (because you obviously at least were talking game with others and did survive numerous evictions).

6.Bobby - Top 6 <3 <3. Now who's in charge here <3. T.ears no actually (I'm staying strong). Though I'm going to be a confident stud anyways (<3), and put myself here because putting yourself super low in your own rank is just sorta sad lol. I wasn't a head bitch in charge or anything this season (I like to pretend I was though), but I was in the talks of who should go and why, and I think my strategic game got stronger as the season went along.

5.Jesse - WHY do I feel a small bit of anxiety every time I go to write something up about you? I should not have to feel this way Jess lol. It's too much. Too much. Please keep your Skype under control tonight if you can (thx). I think you'll be much happier with how you do in this one (though I ranked you below Tyler, so that might not sit well with you). However I'm actually ranking you higher here (than in the social game) because the strategic part of the game doesn't include any outbursts or paranoia (that's all social). You can have those things and still have a rock solid strategic game. I know you were playing your ass off Jesse (you know you were) and I respect that. You were always sending me messages about what you wanted to happen and I know your mind was probably going day and night about what would be the best thing for you going forward. Plus (and you aren't getting enough credit for this), you were still playing the game and doing challenges after you were evicted.

4.Tyler - I know Jesse doesn't (and probably won't ever) give you much credit as a player, but I was there with you and saw how you were playing the game from the moment I got into the house and until the moment you left it at the final 4. You were always thinking numbers, always looking ahead to the future, and I think (?) had a decent amount of pull over Adam (which got you off the block one round, and it was the same one I tried my best to get him to use it on me). I'm not sure what other concoctions you had going on that didn't involve me, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few things I didn't know about. ULFC <3

3. Garrett - Garrett, you were a really good player all season long, and I think you take it if you get to the end (though I'm sure you know that by now). I mean I think the only mistake(s) you might have made were putting Jesse up (I'm not sure though. I know Jesse said he would have flipped), and telling off Turner on the way out (I know you probably didn't know the jury was starting though). I saw all the game you had this season, and you were playing hard the entire time. You also were going through a lot of personal problems throughout the season (we talked about some of it), so I know this game wasn't always easy for you.

2.Dillon - You were bold this season with every move you made to better your position (calling out people on the boards, flipping on promises you made and openly admitting you found a better deal, and working hard to secure hoh's for yourself). I don't think I've actually ranked you outside the top 3 in anything?

1.Harley <333.

To anyone who wants to argue (or call me out and say untrue shit like I'm kissing ass) about my rank (this is my rank ladies) then there's plenty of time (cause I still have more questions to get to lol) to post your own. I actually would love to read them, so feel free to join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 am

JesseRebel wrote:
You convinced me and Cherry to be loyal to you? Last time I checked we were just loyal... period lol. WTF???

You didnt convince me to give you that power. How could you when you didnt even know I won it and after I gave it to you you didnt know it was from me lolololol.

I gave it to you to show my loyalty to you, something I kick myself for now as you never did the same in return. I guess I just thought more of you as a person... at least I know now.

But dont pretend you got me or Cherry to do anything for you, we did it cause that is who we are.

And quit boasting about you still being in the game and outlasting people. You only did it cause of me and Cherry and Adam -_-

You're a terrible human being. Stop pretending you're a decent person. It's when you don't get your way when your true self shines.

I managed to deal with your constant paranoia every day and had you thinking I was with you even though all I could think about were the pages of messages you would leave me on Skype in the Survivor game, knowing what kind of person you really are. Not only did I use you as a shield but you chose me out of everyone else, including your boyfriend Dillon to give a power to. That just shows how good of a front I put up with you.

Please save your innocent act for someone who will actually believe it. You would have done the same to me if you had stayed in the game longer. And stop acting like everything revolves around you. Even after you leave you still try and control me in every game we play together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:16 am

Mykee wrote:
JesseRebel wrote:

You're a terrible human being. Stop pretending you're a decent person. It's when you don't get your way when your true self shines.  

I managed to deal with your constant paranoia every day and had you thinking I was with you even though all I could think about were the pages of messages you would leave me on Skype in the Survivor game, knowing what kind of person you really are. Not only did I use you as a shield but you chose me out of everyone else, including your boyfriend Dillon to give a power to. That just shows how good of a front I put up with you.

Please save your innocent act for someone who will actually believe it. You would have done the same to me if you had stayed in the game longer. And stop acting like everything revolves around you. Even after you leave you still try and control me in every game we play together.

What does my being a "terrible human being" have to do with what I did for you in the game??? LMAO. There you go making yourself look stupid again. We aren't speaking about my outbursts after I left, we are speaking about you claiming you convinced me and Cherry to be loyal to you and you CONVINCED us to help you and give you shit. Thats a lie. Me and Cherry did it cause we were loyal. There is no denying or deleting that. its all written on the game board dumbass!

My constant paranoia??? I WAS HARDLY PARANOID THIS ENTIRE GAME UNTIL THE FINAL 2 ROUNDS WITH GARRETT AS HOH. Before that it was me constantly having to reassure YOU and Cherry I was being loyal to you. The only reason I gave you immunity was cause you kept questioning me and doubting me and I had to show you I was being loyal. Even Cherry can admit that I was the more calm one in most of this game and for the first time it was me having to constantly reassure her I was being loyal rather than the other way around. You can bash me 24/7 cause of the MANUFACTURED THREATS you knew were coming but you cant try using me for sympathy votes from everyone else and you sure as hell cant lie about my paranoia when I was hardly paranoid with you. The only ones that I got paranoid with for real were Bobby and Garrett. Dillon and me were chill and I was the one constantly reassuring YOU. That means YOU were the paranoid one. Lets not try re-writing history puto.

YOU REACHED OUT TO ME. I DIDNT REACH OUT TO WORK WITH YOU LMAO. AND IN BETWEEN SURVIVOR AND THIS GAME WE SPOKE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? YOU SOUND STUPID AS HELL.

And dont disrespect Dillon. He's my friend, no need to show your homophobia bro. Wink And I wasn't working with Dillon at all at that point lmao. We spoke about Arkansas and shit like that but we weren't speaking game at all, I literally ONLY gave it to you cause of your paranoia. It took me a while to tell Kathy who I was giving it to cause I was gonna give immunity to Cherry or Bobby! They were who I was gonna give it to but I decided to give it you cause you kept fucking doubting me. Doubting me is putting up a front??? Confronting me and accusing me of shit everyday is putting up a front???? Also, how is that MYYYY paranoia????? Get a clue dude. And an education.

How exactly did I try controlling you after I left when I didnt speak to you after I left outside of being nasty to you??? And what innocent act??? I have been blunt with everyone on this LMFAO. If I stood in the game longer? Technically I did stay in the game longer, you left before me bitch. You only came back due to Cherrys loyalty, which you played no part in. LOLOL

But I will give you a little credit for at least ATTEMPTING to re-write the history of this game to be in your favor, issue is there is too much proof that goes against the lies you keep telling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:22 am

Also, quit with the "I used you as a shield"... when you say it about Cherry it makes sense cause she was constantly being targeted, but you used someone who in ELEVEN ROUNDS WAS NOT PUT UP ONCE as a shield??? Yeah, that makes sense. You keep showing how weak you are. You keep exposing yourself and your lies to make it look like you played a big game. Its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:33 am

Mykee, i just want to say I am disappointed in your jury performance. I came into this with the idea that I was going to listen to you and Bobby only, and had no intention of voting for Adam. But after Adam made some effort to answer most of the questions, and you basically saying you're not going to answer anymore and hope for the best, how can anyone possibly waste their vote on someone with that attitude?

I just want to say this because despite all the negativity being thrown at you right now (for playing a sloppy game, which let's be real, you did) I was willing to vote for you cuz at least I saw you played the game and we talked for most of it. I don't care if you were partially responsible for me leaving or not, I am not that petty and hold grudges cuz you outwitted me. It's sad really, cuz I was very willing to vote for you Oh well.... You probably won't care but still...when you lose, just think about what went wrong here.

Adam and Bobby, good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Should we be telling them who we are or not voting for??? I know in BB they cant do that.

And me and Cherry aren't being petty. His lies are whats wrong. Dont say this to so he tries to redeem himself at the last minute. Too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Jesse stop being mean to mykee why did you give him immunity if you didn't like him?

I still don't get why you wanted me on the block so bad what did I do to you? I think I have been pretty good to you Jesse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Turner- why do you keep continuing these arguments on this thread? Isn't that the purpose of the jury house? Why are you asking Jesse his strategy for the game? He's not one of the finalists.

It is just clogging up this thread and making it harder for the finalists to find questions that need answered and the host to see if everything has been answered.

I'm only calling you out, because I can't actually see Jesse's posts. I suspect he is equally to blame, but you keep responding to him and escalating things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

I really cant even with Turner anymore. What a brainless dumbass. Seriously this fucking idiot makes my head hurt.

This is also the Final 3 page you dumb cunt, not the Jury House for you to be asking me questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:17 pm

No Adam, I am actually not to blame. I am allowed to say whatever I want to the Jury the way everyone else is. I would rather keep it real than try saying speeches (like Henrys) in hopes they try to redeem themselves at the last second. Too late.

I am also speaking to the Jury and about them, Turner just wants attention and to start trouble.

PS EVERYONE wanted you out Turner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Who's asking anyone to redeem themselves rofl. He already posted his closing statement without answering all the questions, so it's obvious to me how much he cares about winning.

Before you make assumptions about what the point of my speech was, read it and understand the context of why I posted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Kathy end this fucking game I'm so tired of this shit lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 pm

On a serious note this game needs to end.

Its been going too long with a person in Jury that has no business being there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 pm

LMAO yeah I have no idea why this process has taken so long, but I was being patient. We all have lives.

You guys can start voting now. I will do finale on Sunday at 9:00 p.m. so vote before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Just remember when you're voting, shred's real name is spelled A-D-A-M. That is how Kathy would prefer you vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi and good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm

I voted in my confessional area. I dont know if that's where we were supposed to do it, btu I did it there lolol

Adam and Bobby, good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Thanks again Henry and all the jury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 am

Jb_is_awesome wrote:
Hey so Mykee is the only one of y'all that I really talked to at all. So my question for Shred and Switza is why should overlook our lack of communication and vote for you?

I did send you (a nice) message back on the IMDB boards before it shut down, but I guess you never got it. JB, I know you're probably going to vote for Mike (I have a feeling nothing is going to change your mind), but I hope you at least take a few minutes and read Adam and I's answers on here before you vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:29 am

I had a great time guys (the only part I didn't like was when a some of you didn't think I was being genuine or was was kissing. That part sucked), and I look forward to talking to you guys a ton after the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:10 am

I am sorry for my lack of interest in this finals, it's rather embarrassing. The timing was just not right, I had a lot on my plate and could not think straight or find a way to get motivated behind these questions. Some of them just threw me right off and had no desire to answer them as it wasn't related directly to the game.

I also didn't want to deal with Jesse anymore, I've had enough of him. Jesse, the way you talk to me made me not want to answer you. If I truly had your vote then you shouldn't verbally abuse me the way you do, constantly trying to prove I was wrong in my decisions an only you know what's best for my game. It's just not fair to act that way to people. And then come back after all that saying we're all good and that you'd vote for me. Some of the things you said you can't just ignore like everything is okay. I don't WANT you to vote for me because that would just mean I'm okay with it. And I'm not. I literally never want to ever deal with you ever again. You are not right in the head.

Again, I apologize. Adam deserves this win more than me. He put a lot more effort in than I did. Like I said all game, I'm just happy to play. And place higher than the pros/vets for a change. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 am

Mykee, still running with the "Jesse Jesse Jesse" campaign to gain sympathy votes. Shut up already. You're the one not right in the head, milking something you knew was gonna happen for votes and to get people to feel for you. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You also CAN NOT claim I am why you did not vote when I was one of the LAST ONES to ask a question... and even if you didnt "wanna deal with Jesse" you could have answered everyone elses and just ignored mine, like you did. DO NOT try pinning your terrible gameplay all season on me, and your terrible jury management on me and now you not answering questions on me. Please already. You're a grown ass man thats YEARS older than me. Grow the fuck up and own your shit and admit you suck. Enough is enough with needing someone to blame over and over like you're a child.

I also didnt say I was voting for you. i have said the opposite dumbass. What is this about having my vote??? Please.

And you placed higher thanks to who???? Say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next