BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 am

*did not answer questions*... sorry, I dont know why I put vote...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Bobby <3 ULFC

But hey I've been on here 10 years or so. I've seen a gazillion people come and go. I couldn't care less where Jesse puts me. I have zero interest in his opinion so don't even worry about saying sorry cause I don't even pay attention to him anyway. But I do think it's funny that he talks about me so much when I try my best to just ignore the dudes existence and have never realty said a word about him. But yeah I've actually won a bunch of games. So unless Jesse is actually someone else in disguise, lmao @ him trying to diss my gameplay. I've beaten you every single time dude. And I don't need to send pictures of my beautiful dick around to get votes. I don't care what YOU think, or Rob for that matter and lol @ mentioning him 546 times even though he was the 3rd one evicted. And weren't you threatening to rape his girlfriend in that Javi BB game?

Just so you know dude....NO ONE takes you seriously.

Jesse. You're a Fag. Go smoke more meth and get horny for gay dudes guys or whatever the fuck it is that you do that makes you act like that.

Congrats to whoever wins and yay @ no more Jesse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:27 pm

I need like 4 votes still so I will have to delay finale till tomorrow evening. Hurry up bitches
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 pm

is that in the least bit surprising? everyone wants the final imdb game to last forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:14 pm

T.ears I wanted to see who won. I voted yesterday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 pm

soco-81 wrote:
Bobby <3 ULFC

But hey I've been on here 10 years or so. I've seen a gazillion people come and go. I couldn't care less where Jesse puts me. I have zero interest in his opinion so don't even worry about saying sorry cause I don't even pay attention to him anyway. But I do think it's funny that he talks about me so much when I try my best to just ignore the dudes existence and have never realty said a word about him. But yeah I've actually won a bunch of games. So unless Jesse is actually someone else in disguise, lmao @ him trying to diss my gameplay. I've beaten you every single time dude. And I don't need to send pictures of my beautiful dick around to get votes. I don't care what YOU think, or Rob for that matter and lol @ mentioning him 546 times even though he was the 3rd one evicted. And weren't you threatening to rape his girlfriend in that Javi BB game?

Just so you know dude....NO ONE takes you seriously.

Jesse. You're a Fag. Go smoke more meth and get horny for gay dudes guys or whatever the fuck it is that you do that makes you act like that.

Congrats to whoever wins and yay @ no more Jesse.

Tyler. You old ugly wrinkled hag. You're too old to still be playing these games gay boy. On top of that you're getting all mad at what Bobby said. I never said it. I didn't even mention you. You're all bent out of shape cause Bobby said I probably wouldn't put you that high. I actually never said it. So why so upset? CLEARLY YOU CARE.

You mad you can't have me? I would be too.

And you beat me in every game? In Ibb10 I left 3rd and you left 4th. In Switza Survivor you left 2nd and I made Final 6 or 7. In the last Survivor game you left 2nd and I was first in Jury. And this game you outlasted me by never winning or speaking or anything.

So that's more 50/50. Not beating me every time. Now go suck your ugly fat boyfriends Cock and stop addressing me, cause I certainly didn't mention you. Dumbass gay hick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Tyler. No one takes you seriously. Gay ass hag. Fucking 40 playing games pretending he's a woman and teen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:37 pm

And I never threatened rape. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 am

Jesse, what I am saying to you has nothing to do with votes. I'm not trying to get anyone's votes anymore. Did you not just see the part where I said Adam deserves your votes?

I am trying to get it through your skull that you are a terrible human being. You should be apologizing for your behaviour, not trying to defend yourself. There is literally nothing you can say to excuse yourself for threatening to punch a woman. You have serious mental issues. Please seek help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:31 am

JesseRebel wrote:
You also CAN NOT claim I am why you did not vote when I was one of the LAST ONES to ask a question... and even if you didnt "wanna deal with Jesse" you could have answered everyone elses and just ignored mine

"i couldn't get motivated behind these questions. Some of them just threw me right off and had no desire to answer them as it wasn't related directly to the game. "

JesseRebel wrote:
I also didnt say I was voting for you. i have said the opposite dumbass. What is this about having my vote??? Please.

Sorry, I got you and Henry mixed up. You have similar avatars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 am

Mykee. Get over it bro. You knew I was gonna be a dick and lash out. Enough. And I did apologize before I said the shit and then later that night I apologized if I over did it and we chatted a bit, before you ran with it for sympathy. Relax already. Its over.

And I wouldn't punch a REAL woman, like Cherry or your girl or any of the women in my life who are REAL women, but I would gladly punch someone like Old Hag Chaz that doesn't know if hes a man or a woman... is that abusing a woman???? Guess he chooses what gender HEEEE is based on that day of the week??? Im as confused about HIS gender as HE is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

Wtf is wrong with you? Chaz has never pretended to be a woman. And quit gay bashing, it's so uncomfortable, and honestly, we all see right through it. I'm pretty sure you're actually into men and ashamed for some reason, so you lash out at people who are comfortable with their own sexual orientation.

As for what you said to Mykee, just because you told him BRO I AM GONNA SAY SOME TERRIBLE THINGS TO YOU XOXO SRY doesn't mean he is okay with the things you say. You're like a spoiled child who thinks that they can say or do anything they want without consequence as long as they smile cutely and say I'm sorry later. That's not how friendship works. Whether you "meant" them or not, you did say a lot of terrible things to Mykee, and he had every right to be upset by it, as well as anyone else who had to witness it being disgusted by the comments as well.

I'll fill in your next post for you. I'm fat and everyone who looks at me is disgusted. Blah blah only cute girls can be bitches, blah blah, how will I ever live with myself for being a LIBERAL HYPOCRITE.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:08 am

No, but this has nothing to do with you. And as usual you need to jump in and try to kiss ass, especially to someone you bad mouthed plenty. So please spare the bullshit and quit the multiple personality shit.

One day we are fine then the next you start shit. Mind your own.

And nope. Not into men. And I am entitled to my opinion. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:09 am

PS Chaz SHE BAD MOUTHED YOU ALL GAME. SHE REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE 10 SEATS. SHE LOOKS PATHETIC AS FUCK WHEN NO ONE IS TALKING TO HER FAT ASS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 am

Please Cherry,. tell me how friendship works... shall we show your comments about Bobby and Chaz??? Lets show what a "friend" you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:15 am

PS I never called Mykee my friend, and ESPECIALLY Tyler. Never used that word on them and never would.

There is probably 3 or 4 people I ever used that word on and thats it. Only one of them is in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:33 am

Jesse you seem to be very mean to soco what did he do? I hope you start apologizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:42 am

Did you not see him ATTACK me cause of BOBBYS RANKINGS??? I said NOTHING and he attacked me. But I am mean. Of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Finale for sure tonight at 9
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:52 pm

woohoooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm

It's all typed out too, ready to go so be here in a little under 4 hours
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:54 pm

I'll be here, ready to congratulate shred on his win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm

My vote was up for grabs, but my questions weren't important enough to be answered by you so....lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 pm

I answered 2/3. Ironically of course my argument of not enough time to research every season of BB falls flat when the jury stage is up to like the 10th day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Just getting home. Have one thing to finish up and will post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8