BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:00 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Adam: you seem like an honest guy. But your OMG I AM SUCH A NEWB I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY BIG BROTHER LOLOL act got annoying super fast and made me want to win an HOH just to get you out, so you could experience what it feels like to be a juror, if you really are unfamiliar with how this game is played. No offense.

This is probably the strangest final 3 I've ever seen.

No offense taken. Like I said earlier, it wasn't an act and again I apologize for being annoying.

I'm not sure why people are considering this a strange final 3. I think shred was only up for nomination post POV once before the final eviction. Mykee was voted out but I don't think he was ever up for nomination (post POV) after he returned. I guess maybe we weren't seen as big threats throughout, but we all worked our tail off to get here.

I will definitely own that I won challenges and had 0 social game. But I hope you (and the other jurors) are open to listening to the fact that my game revolved around getting myself into the final 4 with mykee, shred and soco and that is exactly what happened. And I feel I had a significant part in making that happen and wasn't just brought to the end as a socialless goat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:50 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
Adam you hosted a big brother game before why you acting like you know nothing? Was this part of your strategy?

All of you what is the biggest game move you made on your own and nobody else?

All of you Rank the jury on how much contact you had with that person

I think I covered your first question already. It wasn't part of a pre-conceived strategy. I also can't deny that it probably helped me get through the early rounds because I wasn't seen as any kind of threat whatsoever.

My biggest game move was probably agreeing to work with Mykee early on and also approaching soco (which in turn led to working with shred)

1. It put me in a spot to have a really close ally on both sides of the alliance warfare. So I was getting some vote breakdowns from both sides and could determine who I wanted to vote with each round. Even though I was loyal to each I wavered each round on who to vote with. Sometimes I voted majority, sometimes not.

2. Additionally, I assume each was shielding me so when one of Mykee's allies won HoH, they wouldn't nominate me and the same for soco (up until of course the point when I started getting nominated every round no matter who won).

3. Finally it was my biggest game move because it gave me purpose. At no point in this game (now included) did I think I had any remote shot of winning the votes of a bunch of jurors I never spike to. So to me my purpose became get to the final four with my 3 allies (who were not in the same alliance mind you) and then be happy for whichever of those 3 won. Every vote I made, every challenge I won, every person I nominated was for the purpose of getting a final 4 of me, soco, shred and mykee. I admit most of you did a lot of that work by targetting each other so I'm not declaring myself the god of big brother strategy and manipulation. But for this game to be worth my time and energy when I knew I had no chance of winning, I needed a reason to play and I 100% accomplished that.

Jury rank contact:
1 soco- talked throughout the game
2. Cherry- started talking when we were getting nominated over and over. Also she pm'd me earlier in the game when I noted nobody talked to me.
3. Turner- you pm'd me a few times while you were in. I don't specifically remember if I replied. I know I didn't reply when you asked me not to vote for you.
4.Dillon- I think you pm'd me twice maybe 3 times in the game. I think I responded once. I didn't respond when you asked I not nominate you because I was going to nominate you.
5. Spooky- you pm'd me asking that I not nominate you since you had taken me off earlier in the game. I didn't reply because I was going to nominate you.
6. Henry- I think that very first challenge when we voted who to give HOH, you told me you voted Turner and I replied that I did too.
7. Jesse- he pm'd me to answer his question about hosting a game when he was trying to ask everyone a question. I responded on the board by questioning the authenticity of his question. If he sent me anything else I ignored it or more likely, since I have him on my ignore list, I never saw it.
8. (Tie) Harley/JB- I don't recall us speaking to each other this game.

If I'm forgetting any other conversations, I apologize. I also had a few standard good job/good luck posts to some of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Spooky/Dillon- yours are too time consuming for me to answer now. I'll get to later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Okay cool. Thanks Adam <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
One more question for Bobby you threatened to quit the game after cherrys eviction what was the point of that? Was it for strategic reasons or were you really planning to quit? it seemed to come out  nowhere

It was a statement. It wasn't either of those (definitely not strategic). Sometimes you say things in the heat of the moment. I just don't want anybody to question my character as a person because it's more important than a game. I don't think anybody was actually expecting me to quit. I think most people (hopefully) got what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
All of you Rank the jury on how much contact you had with that person
Good luck to all three of you

8. JB - I did try to reach out to him and sent him a message back on IMDB before the boards shut down (however everything collapsed and I never heard back from him). I wonder if ever got it?
7. Turner - Do you remember when you, Agent, and I were briefly in an alliance post swap in Tyler's game lol? Turner, I think this was the first time we talked since then? I never knew what to think of you back on the boards, but you were nice in our brief messages and I think you're hilarious in the Beauty and the Beast thread on the forum <3 <3. The problem is that you would only send me one sentence messages usually asking who the vote was going to be, so I never knew how to reply.
6. Cherry - I sent you a couple messages back on the game boards (that was by far the nicest talks we had the entire game), and then of course we talked a little bit recently over private messages and on the boards. We never talked game though (in all fairness you could have sent me a message or two as well).
5. Henry
4. Dillon
3. Jesse
2. Garrett
1. Harley and Tyler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2017-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:46 am

soco-81 wrote:
Mykee, I counted about 164 Cherry's in your post. But then I read closely and you said that you used her and Jesse. I respect this gameplay. That's the point of these games. Elaborate.

I'll be honest, I did approach Cherry about working together fairly early in the game, and I would have liked to have her make it farther in the game, but if I felt people thought she was playing a better game I would have cut her at f4/f5. Between her and Jesse I felt bad about Cherry leaving. Jesse on the other hand, regardless of how much he helped me deserved what he got because of his outbursts. He obviously had a side deal with Dillon and whenever I'd ask about him he'd tell me to not worry about it. He didn't seem fully committed to me and he deserved to get used because he is a terrible human being, even if it is just supposedly an act or "playing a character". There are just some thing you don't say to people, ever.

soco-81 wrote:
I think I made the me/you/Adam alliance cause of the two sides in the house, and I figured we could hide within it and make it farther than was already determined.

This is exactly what I was trying to do also. With Adam, and then I tried to bring Bobby in but he didn't trust me.

soco-81 wrote:
All 3 of you:
Please tell me something about the other 2 people that you think the jury would want to know, that maybe they aren't going to share with us themselves.

Adam is not confident he is going to win. When I told him this was his game to win, he said -

"I don't see why. I've not talked to anybody on the jury, save maybe 2 or 3 PMs with Cherry and you probably have her vote.

My game is "I won challenges to save myself and resulted in each of you getting voted out". Not really an obvious winner's strategy."

I don't really know much about Bobby's game just that for some reason he got to join after 2 people were already evicted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2017-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 am

kyogre123 wrote:

Mykee: I kind of want to be upset at the part you said you were using me, but I am not gonna be a hypocrite and say I wasn't using you too <3. We are both strong challenge players so to me it made sense that I should be on your good side the whole game. It kind of sucks my game was ruined by working with you though, because I was never planning on going to the end with you (or Cherry), but someone on the jury got fixated on the idea I had a final 3 alliance with you both. Just to clear that up, I never did.

Thanks for your honesty Henry. I didn't exactly use you, not like the others I mentioned anyways. If I did it would be because you're also a challenge threat, but I meant everything I said to you and did want to make it far with you.

I knew you weren't fully with me by your nominations, but I still wanted to prove loyalty to you some how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2017-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:59 am

cooltu101 wrote:
Mykee  Jesse was mad at you after Henry's game how did you start working with him again? How did you get him to trust you so much?

That's a really good question, in fact all of your questions are very personal and I appreciate that. I hate the same ol' ranking questions (don't worry Garrett I'll get to you last, it just seems more like detention homework Razz)

Jesse gets mad and then he thinks it's all good once he says "we're still good bro". After Henry's game I just decided to smile and nod and use it to my advantage to get him to trust me enough to not go against me. It was hard work keeping him satisfied with all his paranoia, very emotionally draining. But I knew it would benefit my game if I just played along with him. I said some personal things about what I was doing with my weekends and even showed him a poster of a club show I hosted a few weeks ago, I guess he thought we had some sort of "bro connection".

But after he left, and the things he would say to me about my girlfriend and Cherry it just validated me not wanting to go to the end with him. He doesn't even deserve to be on jury tbh.

cooltu101 wrote:
All of you what is the biggest game move you made on your own and nobody else?

Outlasting my main competion (Dillon and Garrett), or back dooring Cherry, who according to half the jury would have beaten me at finals.

cooltu101 wrote:
All of you Rank the jury on how much contact you had with that person

Most
Cherry
Jesse
Adam
Henry
Dillon
Bobby
Garrett
Tyler
Turner
JB
Robert
Harley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2017-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:13 am

dnashobviously wrote:
Mykee: A mess. A mess. A mess.  You drunkingly made your way through half of this game doing what someone told you to do.  Everything about your game was transparent, including getting rid of Cherry to try and appease us jurors who constantly shat on you as we left because of the lack of game that you had.  I don't buy the whole "I was using Cherry and Henry" shit.  Your PM to me about how no one talks to me except Cherry blah blah blah so I have to vote how she wants...is complete bullshit.  A WINNER should stand on their own and play their own game.  You haven't proven to me that you did that in this game. You also whined a lot about people disliking you if they weren't voting with you. 0_____0

I won't argue that my game was a bit of a mess, but as i said in my opening statement I knewI had no chance with most of the players in the game (as proven by all this gay alliance talk) so I just did was I had to to survive. Luckily I befriended 2 people that were able to save me and were also expendable to get me to the end.

dnashobviously wrote:
All 3 of you please compare each of us jurors gameplay to that of a Big Brother contestant.  Adam don't say you don't know anything about Big Brother, as Nicki Minaj says in the "No Type Remix", do your fucking research. My mind isn't made up.  Thanks ladies.

I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to do this. It will take me half a day to find legit answers for you. I've only ever watched 2 seasons and I barely remember anything from them. I'm sorry Dillon I want to answer your questions but this is just too much, unless you want to wait until Monday for your answers. There's 12 bloody jurors, that's a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:36 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
Adam: You annoyed me greatly with your act of not knowing the game and the admittance of not having a social game.  I don't like when people just challenge whore their way through a game with no substance.  To make matters worse, when I tried talking to you, you ignored me.  Why should I not ignore you in this vote?

All 3 of you please compare each of us jurors gameplay to that of a Big Brother contestant.  Adam don't say you don't know anything about Big Brother, as Nicki Minaj says in the "No Type Remix", do your fucking research. My mind isn't made up.  Thanks ladies.

First: I apologize for annoying you. As I stated earlier, my not knowing the game was not an act.

As far as not having a social game, I did have eventaually develop a social game, it was just only with 3 people. I'm anti social. I don't like talking to people. Nothing against any of you but in general I don't like talking to people. When the game started I assumed I would be at best third person voted out. So I didn't want to go to the effort of talking to people (and yes for me it is an effort to have 1 on 1 conversations with people both in real life and in this game). By the time I realized I wasn't going home, I felt it was too late to begin to try to develop additional relationships in the game. I had the allies I needed to stay in the game. The more people I would have talked to, the more people I would have had to betray. In my mind it makes more sense to ignore people, instead of talking to them for a round and then voting them out. By the time you reached out to me, it was at that stage. You and Spooky were my biggest obstacles to getting to where I wanted to be with the people I wanted to be with. I guess my options were:
1. Ignore you
2. Tell you that you're a great guy but I already have the small circle of people I want as allies so I'm not willing to work with you.
3. Tell you I'd love to work with you and then nominate you the first opportunity I had.

1 seemed the best option to me.

As far as just winning challenges and lacking substance, it is easy to see that on the surface. But I did have substance to my game. It was just a very specific substance that included very specific people. I understand if you don't respect that because you weren't included in my plans, but there was substance. And for the second point of winning challenges, you can't hold it against me that I won challenges. I had to save myself and/or my allies over and over again. I don't see how winning a bunch of challenges to save myself or my allies should be viewed as a negative thing.

To answer your specific question of why you shouldn't ignore me. I feel you're a good guy and will take your responsibility as a juror seriously. Like I said to soco, if you feel I played the best game, I think you should vote for me. Doesn't mean I expect your vote, but I do expect the consideration, even if only for a second.

I liked Mykee's response to the Big Brother comparisons. In all honesty, I know that you can ask any question you want and that's fine. But me finding a real life counterpart to each of you should not have any bearing on who you vote to win the game. You're in the spot to vote who you think had the best game of the three of us. I don't know anything about the majority of the jury's gameplay and I know nothing about BB player gameplay- neither of those things were needed for me to get to this position. If you won't vote me because you feel I was out of touch with the game by not knowing each person's strategy, fine. I respect that decision. If you don't vote me because I'm not willing to do hours of research on how many ever seasons of the show they've had, I'd feel that was a disservice to the time and work each of us (jury included) and the host have put into the game. Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
I FORGOT SOMETHING:

Also using the 3 Big Brother players I assigned for you three, please pick one to describe as yourself and the other two to describe as the other final 3 members and tell me why you think those comparisons.  I chose those 3 specifically for a reason for you all, and I want to see who can actually get the connections I made. Smile

I googled Jenn City and I see floater. Maybe you think that is me.
I googled Ashley and see this quote in her bio: "I will come off as the dumb ditzy blonde, but take it to the end because I'm actually really smart". That describes me better.
So back to Jenn...her quote is "I'm going to be me. It's a simple answer". That sounds like shred.
Last is Adam. It says about him: "Adam was viewed as a floater for the majority of the game, though his strategy was successful as he made it all the way to the final three." I guess you could think that is Mykee. Plus he seems to be involved with music and Mykee is DJMykee so maybe he is also involved with music.

Hope that works for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Okay....

Adam... your answers have been overall arrogant. You come off very pompous and you say you put me on ignore, but here is the issue, why would you put someone in the game on ignore for no reason? Also, why should anyone vote for you when you are coming off high and mighty? And why are you STILL lying about not knowing ANYTHING about Big Brother? You were on the board for 10 years. You saw BB games. You have played in one and Hosted one. Come on. I cant believe people believe this shit.

You say I sent you a PM that you had to call me out on the board for, but that never happened. The only PM I ever sent you was during my HOH asking you to not change the nominees and you did anyway cause you are a stuck up pompous asshole. My second PM was after you did it and I asked why did you do it? To spite me for no reason? And you said no. I then said ok. Those were literally the only messages you ever got from me in this game minus the compliment I gave you on the board cause I HAD TO and even for that you gave me an attitude and were a Negative Nancy Debbie Downer son of a bitch that has his own head stuck up his own ass. If you wanna put someone on ignore in a game, cool, but dont claim a false reason. I, like almost everyone in the game, never reached out to you or spoke to you. As HOH I sent you two PMs and that was all. Never spoke to you again. Get over yourself. Thanks.


Bobby... you mention wanting an all gays alliance, yet you approached me more than once to work with me. You complimented me a lot in this game and I called you out on flattery, as I see through your charming words and sweet ways. Why did you ask to work with me and make a Final 2 (which I declined the Final 2) if you had no intention on it? Was it all a lie? And why have you yet to acknowledge you reaching out to me about this in your answers to others??? Also what moves did you make in this game? And why do you need people to like you so much???



Mykee.... oh Mykee. You full of shit son of a bitch. Lie after lie after lie in this game and the Jury sees through it and you still keep lying.... I am not the one that reached out to work with you in this game. As a matter of fact the people I was working with closely in this game at the beginning were Rob and Cherry. I knew Cherry was working close with you too but me and Rob wanted to keep a certain distance from that cause we have seen how you get all over the place and messy but did not want YOU knowing we were eery of you. YOU are the one that started speaking to me and approached me to work with me. If your reasons were for "protection", cool, but that doesn't make sense cause I was NEVER a bigger target than you. You were always the bigger target than me with most of the cast, so how would keeping me around protect you? Literally the only reason I went up that round was cause you used the immunity. Otherwise you were up and out... AGAIN. You say I curse you out and then act cool toward you when we would not have even spoken if you didnt reach out to me! Dont reach out to me to then talk shit! You claim that you used Cherry, which I know is partly true, but you were also her lapdog, needing guidance and to be told what to do. If I tried hinting something to you I knew to look out for you or tried helping you, you would run to Cherry and tell her and if she felt opposite you did what she said, umtimately destroying your game, cause everyone saw through you. You also say one minute no one would speak to you then the next admit that you spoke to different people each round cause you liked working with different people depending on who was up. You were ALL OVER THE PLACE, inconsistent with a million holes in your reasonings and stories. From your approaching me to work with you and you claiming the opposite to your never admitting to being Cherrys puppet to your backstabbing me while using the power I gave you and then having the fucking nerve to put all the blame on Henry.... and then when he leaves after you campaign for him (and two or three rounds prior you were saying we need to cut him soon cause hes a threat to you) to leave you pull a "OMG he didnt deserve to leave" being fake as usual... your talking shit about Dillon and Garrett to then always wanna talk to them as if you weren't just talking shit about them and making a plot against them... to you and Cherry always always always bringing up Bobby but never owning always bringing up Bobby and shit talking Tyler but never owning your shit talking Tyler etc. You are the fakest person in this game. Good job on trying to twist your lapdog "gameplay" into a game of hiding and using players as shields. Its clever. But its bullshit. Also you mention my paranoia when in reality it was me constantly having to reassure you and Cherry through most of this game. Literally every few days I was being accused of something and attacked by you two only for it to turn out to be bullshit people started to cause drama and division. But of course you would never acknowledge that, you need to lie to make it look like you played a smooth and cool and clever game, all which is complete BULLSHIT. You were the most paranoid of us all at times and drove me nuts but I always remained cool. I never showed any anger or paranoia until you two won that power and kept me out... So tell me, why do you deserve to win this game Mykee?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Oh and Mykee... why have you not acknowledged me throwing my own HOHs or POVs at times to try and help you win????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Quote :
This post was made by JesseRebel who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by JesseRebel who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Other jurors: If, within what I can only assume is paragraph upon paragraph of insults and nonsense, he asks a question that you would like me to answer to better help you determine who should be the winner of this game, feel free to re-post it so I can see it.

Jesse vote for whoever was the best player. That's all I'll say to you directly and I'll  continue to keep you on ignore because my life is better off when I don't have to read the venom people like you spew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:15 pm

I guess I'll post now, I was waiting til you guys had started answering some of the other stuff, so I wasn't piling more on before you caught up. I more so just have statements I want to make to each of you, and if there is a question or two buried in, please answer, or else just generally respond to what I said.

Shred, I read your post to Dillon about how you're envious that people see him as a threat and accredit things to him, and people think of you as someone who just gets dragged along. If you're really serious about that, the key is not hiding. You may have a perfect under the radar game, but people don't see under the radar (hence the name, lolz). The endurance HoH for example. YOU weren't the one who was like THROW IT TO ME AND YOU'RE ALL SAFE. Dillon was, so an outsider looks and sees "wow, he got 5 people to step down from HoH." It doesn't matter what you were doing behind the scenes, people can't see that. The key to credit and recognition is visibility, but you have to accept that there will be negatives among the good. If you want people to notice you, you have to stop hiding, but if you do that you also have to be prepared to deal with it, people putting the heat on you. Maybe it would be easier for you to experiment with playing boldly in a mystery game. I do have one question though, mostly just because I'm curious. Can you walk me through what happened the round I left? Was it as simple as you happened to win, and figured you would save Garrett, thus saving your allies, and ensuring one of Mykee's would be forced up and out? Or did you and Garrett (or anyone else) actively work on veto together?


Adam, this probably sounds weird because on paper you and I are literally opposites, but I feel like in some ways we actually have the same mindset in games. A lot of the things you said resonated with me, I always want to try to get to the end with the people I want to get to the end with. Some people just get to the end by whatever means they can, and that's fine too, but I like trying to get to the end with the people I want there with me, not because I think they're easy to beat, but because those are the people I want to play with, who I would be happy for them if they won if I lost. I obviously knew that you and Mykee were close, but I had no idea that you talked much with Shred and Chaz. Even though what you wanted appears to not be known to all parties involved lolz, I still commend you accomplishing it. I also understand not wanting to talk to people that you don't intend to work with. I was kind of like that in this game too. I honestly kind of assumed I wouldn't win if I made it to the end, because I knew I wasn't talking to half of the jury, but I just had no desire to message these people and be fake with them. Sounds like you committed to it a bit too much though lolz, it's just considered rude to not reply to PMs period, haha. I was kind of annoyed at you for voting me out, just because I was clearly upset that night and I asked you to at least give me a pity vote (lolz my last ditch attempt was to get both you and Garrett to do so, not knowing the other did, but I figured it was a lost cause). Anyway, I was a bit frustrated that you didn't do that, just cuz it legit felt like an even bigger slap in the face that no one wanted me there lolz, but I saw you did send me a PM at the same time as I was writing you one telling me that you were voting me out, which like...I mean in Adam-world that's outright friendly, haha.


Mykee...I know I'm probably being a baby, but I'm still a little upset by what happened. It's not because I thought I was entitled to get to the end of the game or anything like that, it's just because of HOW everything went down. Like...I am an extremely loyal person, that is my thing. I try to pick one person, and be completely loyal to them. You approached me at the very beginning, and I was excited about that, because you always seem to go against me in games, and when I try to talk to you about it later, you always say it's because I'm too popular and you assume I have too many connections. So this game, I made sure to include you in everything, I did everything to make sure that you understood you were my number one. Obviously I knew I wasn't the only person you spoke with, but I really felt like it was the too of us, and I did so much for you. I do understand you were in a bad position, but you handled it so poorly. After everything I did for you, you should have respected me enough to tell me that you were nominating me before you did it. You ignored my skype messages and I had to see I was nominated by refreshing the game page for new posts. I mean, even if you want to be a gamebot about it and not consider the feelings of someone who considers you a friend, that's just poor jury management. I do still mean all the things I said to you the other night. You are a messy player, and the jury doesn't respect you, and getting rid of me doesn't change that in their eyes. You're also really selfish, taking all the things people gave you in this game and not even considering giving anything in return. You didn't even offer to give me the double vote back, which I only initially gave you in case you needed to use it to save me lolz. Anyway, despite your flaws and making me feel embarrassed when I read you telling everyone you used me, you did make it to the end, so congratulations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza



Posts : 420
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Cherry wrote:
I was kind of annoyed at you for voting me out, just because I was clearly upset that night and I asked you to at least give me a pity vote (lolz my last ditch attempt was to get both you and Garrett to do so, not knowing the other did, but I figured it was a lost cause). Anyway, I was a bit frustrated that you didn't do that,

Thanks for the kind words. There weren't any questions, so I'll just comment on this part.

That illustrates why I avoided talking to people. If I have no intention of keeping Henry or Dillon or Spooky or whomever around for the long haul, what point is it to be chummy with them in the game only to eventually get them more annoyed or frustrated or angry with me when I nominate them or vote them out? I feel you and I were kind of forced into communication as Mykee's final allies and getting nominated so often together.

So is it bad jury management? No doubt. Obviously from my treatment of Jesse, I am not gifted in jury management. But in all these years of playing games, this is my 3rd finals. So managing a jury has never been something I ever consider when playing a game. Even at F4 before the HOH, I was thinking of questions to ask the other 3 in the finals and not practicing my final speech as a finalist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 pm

[quote="Cherry"]Shred, I read your post to Dillon about how you're envious that people see him as a threat and accredit things to him, and people think of you as someone who just gets dragged along. If you're really serious about that, the key is not hiding. You may have a perfect under the radar game, but people don't see under the radar (hence the name, lolz). The endurance HoH for example. YOU weren't the one who was like THROW IT TO ME AND YOU'RE ALL SAFE. Dillon was, so an outsider looks and sees "wow, he got 5 people to step down from HoH." It doesn't matter what you were doing behind the scenes, people can't see that. The key to credit and recognition is visibility, but you have to accept that there will be negatives among the good. If you want people to notice you, you have to stop hiding, but if you do that you also have to be prepared to deal with it, people putting the heat on you. Maybe it would be easier for you to experiment with playing boldly in a mystery game. I do have one question though, mostly just because I'm curious. Can you walk me through what happened the round I left? Was it as simple as you happened to win, and figured you would save Garrett, thus saving your allies, and ensuring one of Mykee's would be forced up and out? Or did you and Garrett (or anyone else) actively work on veto together?/quote]

The night before the veto I had went to Garrett and told him know what I wanted to happen. It was a different plan however than what ended going down. I told him at first that I wanted to pull him off the block, and then the both of us could vote to evict Adam together (who was destroying it in the challenges). Garrett told me it was exactly what he was thinking as well. However I started thinking about more and realized that getting rid Adam would not be a good move for me at all (I had no idea that Adam and Mike were a final 2 of course, and I just assumed he would be the one to go up) since he wouldn't be a vote against me if he won hoh the next round (he did), so I changed my mind figuring the odds of me actually winning veto were slim anyways (I had only won one the entire game up to that point). The veto came up and it was a poster challenge. I actually knew most of them and it was very exciting (<3). However one had me stuck (Memento), but I saw 15 minutes were almost up (not realizing it was a 30 minute challenge), so I just guessed Memento since it looked like a close-up of a photograph. I won <3. I was so surprised and happy (you probably know the feeling when you aren't winning anything and suddenly you do lol). I knew I was taking off Garrett, but you were the one I wanted up girl. So I went to Mike and told him and that I wanted to use the veto on Garrett and that he could make a big move for himself and put you up (so people didn't think he was just your follower and nothing more). He was not happy with it and told me that Garrett was the biggest jury threat and that I was just going to use this as an argument for myself at the end. We kept going for a while (it's why it took me so long to use the veto), but I told him I was using it on Garrett, and I went and did. I could have used to veto on Tyler, but that would not secure the votes for the three of us to stay since Adam wanted Spooky out pretty badly at that point and Mike would break the tie, and Spooky would have gone home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Well at least Adam admits he treated me like shit. Despite my never bothering him. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Shred wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Shred, I read your post to Dillon about how you're envious that people see him as a threat and accredit things to him, and people think of you as someone who just gets dragged along. If you're really serious about that, the key is not hiding. You may have a perfect under the radar game, but people don't see under the radar (hence the name, lolz). The endurance HoH for example. YOU weren't the one who was like THROW IT TO ME AND YOU'RE ALL SAFE. Dillon was, so an outsider looks and sees "wow, he got 5 people to step down from HoH." It doesn't matter what you were doing behind the scenes, people can't see that. The key to credit and recognition is visibility, but you have to accept that there will be negatives among the good. If you want people to notice you, you have to stop hiding, but if you do that you also have to be prepared to deal with it, people putting the heat on you. Maybe it would be easier for you to experiment with playing boldly in a mystery game. I do have one question though, mostly just because I'm curious. Can you walk me through what happened the round I left? Was it as simple as you happened to win, and figured you would save Garrett, thus saving your allies, and ensuring one of Mykee's would be forced up and out? Or did you and Garrett (or anyone else) actively work on veto together?

The night before the veto I had went to Garrett and told him know what I wanted to happen. It was a different plan however than what ended going down. I told him at first that I wanted to pull him off the block, and then the both of us could vote to evict Adam together (who was destroying it in the challenges). Garrett told me it was exactly what he was thinking as well. However I started thinking about more and realized that getting rid of Adam would not be a good move for me at all (I had no idea that Adam and Mike were a final 2 of course, and I just assumed he would be the one to go up) since he wouldn't be a vote against me if he won hoh the next round (he did),  so I changed my mind figuring the odds of me actually winning veto were slim anyways (I had only won one the entire game up to that point). The veto came up and it was a poster challenge. I actually knew most of them and it was very exciting (<3). However one had me stuck (Memento), but I saw 15 minutes were almost up (not realizing it was a 30 minute challenge), so I just guessed Memento since it looked like a close-up of a photograph. I won <3. I was so surprised and happy (you probably know the feeling when you aren't winning anything and suddenly you do lol). I knew I was taking off Garrett, but you were the one I wanted up girl. So I went to Mike and told him and that I wanted to use the veto on Garrett and that he could make a big move for himself and put you up (so people didn't think he was just your follower and nothing more). He was not happy with it and told me that Garrett was the biggest jury threat and that I was just going to use this as an argument for myself at the end. We kept going for a while (it's why it took me so long to use the veto), but I told him I was using it on Garrett, and I went and did. I could have used to veto on Tyler, but that would not secure the votes for the three of us to stay since Adam wanted Spooky out pretty badly, and Tyler might have wanted Garrett out too (I'm not sure though) especially if Adam wanted it to happen so bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:32 pm

I wish there was an edit button tears. I was clearly malfunctioning with my first attempt <3, so I fixed a couple things up! Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 pm

One more question, why do you say "tears" and not "t.ears"? YOU ARE OLD AS DIRT TOO. YOU KNOW IT'S T.EARS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 pm

I really don't know what to ask or say to any of you, I was voted out the game so long ago and so much has obviously changed since then that I am not 100% aware of. I have a life, I don't have time to read through all of these paragraphs but I've skimmed them through.

My vote is completely up for grabs.

I only have two question for all three of you:

1. If each juror and finalist were a character, who would they be and why? The person can be fictional or real, try and have fun with it. They don't have to be Big Brother players etc.

2. Give TWO words to describe each juror and the other finalists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred



Posts : 371
Join date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm

JesseRebel wrote:
Bobby... you mention wanting an all gays alliance, yet you approached me more than once to work with me. You complimented me a lot in this game and I called you out on flattery, as I see through your charming words and sweet ways. Why did you ask to work with me and make a Final 2 (which I declined the Final 2) if you had no intention on it? Was it all a lie? And why have you yet to acknowledge you reaching out to me about this in your answers to others??? [b]Also what moves did you make in this game? And why do you need people to like you so much???

I told you that you were playing a good game. You were. You were much more liked (until your blowup at the very end where I think you lost favor with a few people) then a couple people realized (even sista Tyler told me one night that he felt like he was working with you when he wasn't because of a chain of people that led back to you <3) I like you, Dillon seems to like you (I didn't even notice how you had a Paulie avatar and he had a Z one until someone pointed it out lmao), Spooky seemed to be really coming around to you as well. You had an alliance with Mike etc. You were actually good on both sides. That's not a bad social game (it's the opposite). Maybe you should give yourself more credit. You don't see through anything because it isn't true. You were nice to me and gave me compliments too. You've always kind to me. I'm the same way to you and everyone else outside the game. This is all so frustrating </3 </3 </3 </3

I wasn't ignoring that Jesse. It hasn't come up, but I knew you were gonna ask about it, and that part of the game should be something I talk to you about and answer to you about. We (I asked) talked about at the final 10. I was at my lowest point at that moment in the game and you I had not been talking enough (I guess I was just worried about who you were aligned with and what information you would take back with you), but I knew at the final 10 I had to really pick it up (there was a lot going through my mind at that point and I was just trying my hardest to get myself together). You were someone I did want on my side (you're a friend too). You're passionate about this (don't say you're not), and you will bust apart whatever you have to to move forward. Let's talk about smart gameplay for a second. What if I had ignored you and didn't give you the time of the day? What if we weren't friends? Would I have made it past the JB boot? You, Cherry, and Mike are three votes to evict me. It only takes one more and I am out. Adam is probably the swing vote there, but he was also very close to Mike. I could have went out. It's a game where you have to reach out and try to play the best you can. I admit one of my faults is that I play with my heart too much. I try and do what's good for everyone else (all throughout the game I was), but I'm also trying to play for me too. Everyone else gets to. I shouldn't be held to a different standard. I was always about the gay alliance (they are my sistas). However you have to talk and build relationships with people because you never can guess how things are gonna turn out.

I think I did play the game. However you all know it's a group descion a lot of the time. Don't you all pretend you all made these big moves lol (<3). We all perceive ourselves as a better player than we probably are. I was always in it. I was always playing. Big Brother is not like Survivor. Survivor is way easier to change the game and shift alliances every round. I think even Dan once said (who is a very good player) that Big Brother is a game where you're best to just keep things calm and stick with your alliance. I mean you only get two options at the end of the round and usually we all end up agreeing on who should go.

I have no idea what you're trying to pull out of me with that last question. Does it have to do with what I admitted on the boards (and now regret since I don't share that with anyone in my day to day life)? Do you want me to give you more? I'm not going to and I'm not going to be exploited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33



Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 am

It's weird that I posted my question first but mine still haven't been answered by anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   

Back to top Go down
 
Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» mark 3 questions
» Dubai Atlantis Grand Opening - Gerry Interview
» Closing of Generation 4 and Opening of Generation 5
» Horus Questions
» Gerry attended the Malibu Inn Grand Opening

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Final 3-
Jump to: