BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

Go down 
+10
HarleyStodden
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
cooltu101
soco-81
kyogre123
Shred
switza
Mykee
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:19 am

No one likes you xoxo
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 am

Spooky, yours takes the most work. I haven't had time to go back through all the challenges and see who won, who was close to winning, etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:52 am

Who are we waiting on for questions?
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

Spooky don't worry, 2/3 have said they aren't answering my question and the other just hasn't done it. One answered my Jenn City/Adam/Ashley question as well.

I won't be voting until I get an answer to AT LEAST my Jenn/Adam/Ashley question from each juror unless Kathy forces me to, and if that happens I'll just have to vote for the person who answered since my vote is obviously beneath you all since you don't feel the need to answer me.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Quote :

JB....
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:20 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
Spooky don't worry, 2/3 have said they aren't answering my question and the other just hasn't done it. One answered my Jenn City/Adam/Ashley question as well.

I won't be voting until I get an answer to AT LEAST my Jenn/Adam/Ashley question from each juror unless Kathy forces me to, and if that happens I'll just have to vote for the person who answered since my vote is obviously beneath you all since you don't feel the need to answer me.

Your vote isn't beneath any of us Dillon. You just asked a ridiculously difficult question. If knowing each of the juror's gameplay and strategy is the basis for your vote, I have no chance at it. I've admitted I don't know anybody's gameplay tactics. So I'm not going to waste hours of my vacation searching for BB names that fit something I know nothing about.

Henry didn't really ask a question, Cherry didn't really ask a question. Turner asked us to rank the jurors by how much we talked to them. Spooky asked us to rank the jurors. You asked us to compare jurors to BB contestants. Harley asked us to compare the jurors to a fictional character and give a two word description of each juror.

We get it. None of the jury thinks we deserve to be here or respects any of our game. You're all better players than the 3 of us and we should only be talking about how great each of you are. But we are the final 3. And just getting question after question of talking about your games instead of our games is ridiculous.

If you were asking questions about us and our gameplay and moves we made, we might be more quickly answering your questions.

If this is how juries on the real BB ask questions to finalists, I'm glad I've never watched the show.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 pm

My question involves the finalists Adam. I like to see where each person ranks themselves against everyone. I don't appreciate you devaluing my question because of your own insecurity. If no one answers my question, I'm not voting. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Spooky, I already said I'd get to yours but it will take the most time to research and I haven't had the time yet. Yours is the only chance I'll get to explain my actual gameplay when I do the rankings. By no means am I devaluing yours.

Paet of my point was it is less time consuming to answer a question such as "why did you do this specific thing?" or "what was your thinking when this happened?".

And the other part was it is just frustrating for me to comprehend how comparing Turner to a real life person outside of this game has anything to do with whether mykee shred or I deserve to win this game.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm

HarleyStodden wrote:
Quote :

JB....

I just sent bim a message,on facebook so he hopefully will be coming soon
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Quote :
We get it. None of the jury thinks we deserve to be here or respects any of our game. You're all better players than the 3 of us and we should only be talking about how great each of you are.

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 5EvxkUz

I honestly didn't ask any questions because I was waiting to see how the 3 of you responded to the jury. I see one is kissing major ass, but at least is responding. The other one is just giving diva bitchy attitude, which is like, yas werk, but at least be cute about it. And the other one is probably too drunk to care right now lol.  While I do agree with the sentiment that some of these questions are tedious and would take too much time to answer, that is really not the best way to tell the juror who asked that question to go f*ck himself Laughing

I want to vote for Kathy to win!!!
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Quote :
And the other part was it is just frustrating for me to comprehend how comparing Turner to a real life person outside of this game has anything to do with whether mykee shred or I deserve to win this game.

Because it shows your perception of the player and what you picked up on about them. It shows if you're intuitive and understood what each player was up to. You can pair the answers with your own dealings with them etc.

I was honestly just trying to have fun with it, I didn't mean to answer something that wasn't focused on you. If you really want a question aimed at you here's some:

We never spoke this entire game, why should I vote for someone who didn't even bother to reach out to me? Sure, it's a two way street but I'm not in the finals you are. From what I saw of you, you did nothing a part from ask people how to play the game (which I think was legit btw) and also flipped on multiple people. You've also been described as Mykee's puppet? Do you agree with this comment?
You said you have to go back through the game to answer Spooky's question, is this because you didn't care that much about it?
What was your best strategic move that you're most proud of? I can see you can win challenges but...other than that, what ONE move can you take completely ownership of and can say that you came up with it and executed it.

Hope that's better for you, your majesty.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm not kissing ass (I'm guessing that's me since people have been calling me out not being genuine which is really pissing me off). I am done. I'd pass a lie detector test and each and everytime with my answers. I'm not you guys. I'm a different person. I treat you all the same fucking outside these things. You all treat me so good, so why would I have anything bad about you all.
Dillon, I had your Big Brother comparisons typed out a yesterday morning, but I lost it all. Every last word. I will have it up tonight. I'm not the best with Big Brother (I usually quit each season half way and check for updates), but I have watched every intro, looked at clips, and even watched the Ashley Iocco documentary on YouTube. I'm trying. Spooky I told you I was working on it (I have the rank done). I was going to do Harley's next.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Shred wrote:
I'm not kissing ass (I'm guessing that's me since people have been calling me out not being genuine which is really pissing me off). I am done. I'd pass a lie detector test each and everytime with my answers. I'm not you guys. I'm a different person. I treat you all the same fucking way outside these things. You all treat me so good, so why would I have anything bad to say about you all?
Dillon, I had your Big Brother comparisons typed out a yesterday morning, but I lost it all. Every last word. I will have it up tonight. I'm not the best with Big Brother (I usually quit each season half way and check for updates), but I have watched every intro, looked at clips, and even watched the Ashley Iocco documentary on YouTube. I'm trying. Spooky I told you I was working on it (I have the rank done). I was going to do Harley's next.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Dillon here is who I chose for everyone. I had a really great write-up done for every single one explaining why I chose who I did, but I lost it. It was the worst. If you want to know why I chose who I did for you just ask.

Turner - Jocasta
Harley - Da'vonne (BB17)
JB - William (Big Brother 1). His was the hardest.
Jesse - Chima
Henry - Andy
Dillon - Nakomis
Cherry - Chelsia
Garrett - Amy (BB3)
Tyler - Mike Boogie (I'm probably going to lose your vote for this <3 <3. I can explain though!)
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

I love Amy <3 But she didn't really play the game so I don't know how to feel Laughing
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

I have gotten Zach Rance, Dr Will and Aaryn. Now Chima? This is new! Lmao. I actually liked her so cool.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:18 pm

In what world is Chaz Mike Boogie?! Lmfao. This is a joke right????

Cherry being Chelsia fits though.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Chelsia? Didn't she make fun of a girl who's father committed suicide? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. I hate her.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Eww Andy. He was fug (no one tell Neil i said that word!!!!) but at least he won Laughing

Why did you pick him for me I wanna know!
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

I am nothing like jackets lol
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:25 pm

You should have picked Ragan for me and Rachel for Cherry. Instant 2 jury votes right there xD
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Henry <3 if he did that though, several people would run and yell CHERRY DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING. Chelsia did win some shit though. Idk. I've never mentally compared myself to BB players, and I usually don't even watch the full season haha.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Spooky33 wrote:
I love Amy <3 But she didn't really play the game so I don't know how to feel Laughing

I've never actually seen BB3 lol. I just watched a couple interviews of hers and she reminded me of you so much <3. Plus (correct me if I'm wrong), but wasn't there a bunch of drama with her at one point with the veto where one of her best frands fucked up his own game because he liked her so much? Plus you're both southern. You did very well on the strategy rank that I did, and I will talk more about your gameplay on that!
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Only Cherry is NOTHING like Rachel. But she is like Chelsia
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:32 pm

JesseRebel wrote:
In what world is Chaz Mike Boogie?! Lmfao. This is a joke right????

No lol. Mike was actually a good all around social and strategic player in the All Stars edition, but I mostly chose him because wasn't everyone (the fans) always talking about his age and how he still thought he was some hip hop superstar lmao?
Btw, nobody should be every shaming anyone for their age. Tyler is youthful and fun and I hope he never loses that. Anyways, wait until he sees my answer to Harley's question. Hopefully his heart doesn't stop <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next