BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 pm

JesseRebel wrote:
Omg. I didn't even start the fight.

I actually looked at this post because I was willing to defend you. I didn't say that you started it- which is why I called it a fight with Jesse thread, not Jesse fighting with everyone thread. I wasn't throwing any blame on you at all.

It just boggles my mind how so many people talk about how much they hate you and want nothing to do with you but just can't ignore you and constantly bring you up. I never say anything bad about you because I basically ignore your existence.

It would be like if I said I hate getting hit by cars, but everyday I still go outside and walk blindfolded across the highway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Anywell...can I ask a question to the jurors:

Is there actually anything I could have said to get any other of your votes?

I assumed I had no chance at soco, harley, jesse, dillon, jb or spooky. Before Henry posted his comments, I thought I might have had a chance at his. Had Mykee stuck around and answered stuff, I don't think I would have gotten Cherry or Turner's votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Adam, I was always leaning towards you. I might have voted Mykee over Shred in a final two (I'm sorry Shred, you're nice but the stay in the shadows and then sweet talk the jury doesn't resonate with me personally, although it clearly works for you <3) but I was always team Adam for the final three. You're hard-working and loyal, which are things my Hufflepuff heart appreciates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Thank you Adam... if you read the post (along with some others) you see that I am not the start of some of the fights. Others talk shit, then when I say something they gang up like Hyenas and attack and put the blame on me. Its kind of sick. Like I have said to Neil and Turner etc. in the past, you hate me so much BLOCK me.... instead they sit around attacking and playing innocent. Its so fake when you can SEE they started the fight!

And I considered you until you acted rude and like a diva toward me... that simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Cherry wrote:
Adam, I was always leaning towards you. I might have voted Mykee over Shred in a final two (I'm sorry Shred, you're nice but the stay in the shadows and then sweet talk the jury doesn't resonate with me personally, although it clearly works for you <3) but I was always team Adam for the final three. You're hard-working and loyal, which are things my Hufflepuff heart appreciates.

I wasn't sweet talking though. That would mean I'm being insincere and I wasn't. I know that might be how you see it, but I keep trying to tell you all that it isn't true, but some of you don't seem to care. I always talk about things like Denver the Last Dinosaur and Valentine <33. I feel so misunderstood. The only person I didn't like (and I wouldn't even say I didn't like him) coming into this was Turner (I always thought he got too involved in other people's drama when it would all pass after a few posts). However I came around to him this season (after Tyler and I laughed about the Beauty and The Beast thread, and our very, very brief messages). He seems nice. I would never say something in private or on here that I didn't mean.
I can be snarky, but I'm not being serious at all if I am (like that one time I called someone's thread on the hangout WORTHLESS that Tyler still brings up every now and then <3. I don't even remember who's thread it was lol.)

Thanks to everyone again! Thank you for all the congrats too <33.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 pm

I am very nice bobby i do get involved in othet people's drama more then i should when i am very passionate about something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:31 am

I didn't necessarily mean it was insincere, but it's a game, not a competition of who is the nicest. People are more than welcome to vote however they choose to, I'm just saying that's not how I personally vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:41 am

Where's kathy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 am

Packing for Texas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 am

I am very worried about kathy i hope shes ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:48 pm

The Beauty and The Beast thread <3

Yes, Adam, read the posts, please. Also check the "final 3" thread where he says my name a whole shit load of times before I even respond for the FIRST time lol. I don't even think I acknowledged this fucktard's existence in the game until like week 6 lol. I tried to ignore this disgusting rotten raping redneck Texas piece of shit for as long as I could.

I only addressed Jesse after my game was over, and after he mentioned me about 67 times throughout the game and in the jury house without any consequence for it. So I had to let him know what everyone actually thinks of him. Everyone has been wanting me to do it anyway.

lol @ "I don't know where any of this is coming from". Cute to see you having to play the victim, since you've victimized plenty of people on this site. Met your match eh? Greasy dick creep show mother fucker. That's why I never gave you my cell #, Jesse, even though you asked every day. I AM a snob and I genuinely think you're ugly af. <3

Congrats again, Bobby. I hope Kathy is okay and that she has a lot of fun here. I was going to try to go since El Paso is only 6-ish hours away? Text me <3

And my vote was definitely live. I just felt like Bobby made more moves and had more secrets and deals. Great game either way, Adam. Like I said somewhere you were one of my people I wanted to win so <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 pm

What is with the worrying about Kathy, is Texas anti-Canadians? ...actually, probably yes. STAY STRONG SLUTFACE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Tyler. I didn't mention you a bunch. Lmfao. Are you CRAZY???? Yes. You're old ugly and delusional. I will pray for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 am

Jesse,what,you said,about,spooky is disgusting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 am

Where? In my diary??? COMMENT THERE THEN RETARD. WTF. Its like I am dealing with a mentally handicapped child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wcw

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:36 pm

the chart, for the game, i guess my last one? lol whatever, time to move on to a new hobby

http://imgur.com/a/ma69w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   

Back to top Go down

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2