BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Diary Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:54 pm

So it's week one and already I'm nominated. With Spooky no less, whom I've been nominated with about 24 times throughout our history in these things. I love that. But anyway, I was told by Dillon that I'm being targeted because of my "I'm going to be playing hard since it's the last game" post. Fair enough. After Spooky wins veto and Johnny goes up in his place, I see an opportunity to stay now. I believe I have all of the votes to stay except from Cherry, Jesse, and Rob. Cherry straight up told me Johnny approached her first. And the other 2 I'm not sure I'm on good terms with.

Wish me luck! I didn't go down without a fight. Should be a close vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm so super glad I went and campaigned for the 8 votes that I needed. The vote was supposed to be me according to Dillon, Henry, and Harley so I guess me pullin on heart strings swung it in my favor. I just went around acting sad that I would be getting voted out first from the last IMDb game.

Basically moving forward I'm in several small alliances. I have isolated the 6 people who voted me out so those will be my targets. Cherry, Mykee, Rob, Jesse, RTF, and Duck. All are proven to be boring players anyway, just from my entire experience on here sorry nothing personal in that statement. Then there's cooltu, who nominated me. Those are my threats. As for the rest that leaves me in the Harley, Dillon, G, me alliance. Me, Switza, Bria alliance. Then I have JB, Arik, and Will to fool around with. Right now I need to be super careful though cause the close vote is going to have people scrambling to get me back on the chopping block so I need to win HOH and prevent that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Johnny calling out Turner on his exit <3 hopefully Turner will start spamming the boards with his worthless posts now and everyone can get bored of his existence. I swear that kid is extremely pathetic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:06 pm

I really wish Cherry's posts had some actual sparkle. They're always very totally obvious and the jokes fall flat on their ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 pm

I was wondering if Will's omg I forgot to vote excuse was actually legit. Either way I'm glad Johnny has outed him. Maybe I can hide for a few rounds now that trouble has been stirred up. I'll put my gum boots on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 pm

I think right now I'm gonna back off the HOH and let Arik or Henry win it. I keep trying to get the answer but Arik beats me and I'd rather not throw him off his game and then someone fat will get it. I know he and Hen got my back and it will be a great week for the Elite Eight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Word can't express how safe I feel now that Arik is HOH. Now I can start weaseling my way into long term alliances. I don't care what Arik does as HOH. I know he'll probably target someone I couldn't care less about so it's a win win for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 pm

I giggled when I saw that mrduckface was nominated. That's what the little twerp gets for trying to vote me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Okay so the nominees remained the same. All of my allies kept the power in the HOH and veto. I am working with virtually everyone except the 6 people who tried to take me out the first week.

Now we have the votes. This is super easy. I'm not going to keep Cherry's boyfriend in the game so we can also have some impossibly unbreakably alliance to peck away at when we're near the home stretch. No thanks. Played that game too many times. xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 pm

This Rob vs Duck round is so close. I had to go outside my comfort zone to get extra votes cause I can tell people in my corner aren't on the up and up. So I went to Realitytvfreak and WCW to finger their let's make a shocking move clitorises to see if they get all wet about it. I hope they do cause this is my best move!!! If this doesn't work, the rest of the game is going to be very difficult for me and a few others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:43 pm

omg wut I guess the vote isn't close. How opaque of me. I can be dense sometimes. This is such a basic vote though. I seriously wanna barf all over it. These feebs actually kept Rob in the game. What a colossal error for so many of them but at least I'm still here. Teach me to stick my ass out though rofl. Going into hiding now <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 pm

I wanted to fuck myself so hard when everyone I don't like didn't make it to the HOH comp. Then it was a matter of beating Cooltu, which I did. After that I didn't care. I wanted to win to make sure someone shitty goes home next but oh well, bria won. At least I'm safe. Henry seems to think he could be a target but at this point I can't be sad about that. Clearly this season is cut throat and I need to play a fierce game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 pm

I am so gay in the heart for shred-cam and the fact that he randomly joined this game <3 IDK why I probably thought I read the reason but don't remember lulz. Hopefully more #gaypants show up. Hayyyyy Falissity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I wonder if Cherry would be fingering herself excitedly if someone she liked joined the game? Instead of passive-aggressively being a cunt about it in the thread mhmm I saw that and I wished I could hit it in the FACE with my hair. Hard enough to leave welts. I mean it's bad enough people just vote to keep her boyfriend without even considering the strategic opportunity, but we have to awkwardly stumble around her rudeness.

We all know, wait let me purse my lips as I say this, we all KNOW if it was someone she could work with she would be getting saliva everywhere right now. Jp I totally love her xoxo <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Okay anyway I like that Rob all of a sudden has a personality. I really have nothing against the guy but when it comes down to it, he's never going to vote to keep me. I was happy to lead the charge in him being voted out. He must be getting voted out, too, otherwise he wouldn't be posting on the thread. Pretty much everyone I talked to has stated that they wanna vote Rob out. I've already caught quite a few people in lies too. I'm just not sure where it's all coming from. Switza told me COOLTU told him to keep Rob in week 2, but Dillon and Garrett told me Cooltu and Duck were allies and that's why Duck was voted out. Things aren't adding up and right now I'm just ready to start cutting people off at the knees. The only people I'm actually looking out for are Bria and Arik. Everyone else is gonna have to prove themselves to me.

As far as moving forward, I really wanna deal with Jesse. I either wanna get him in an alliance with me or I need to get him out. I also wanna see cooltu go soon just cause he's seriously one of the worst players in IMDb history, plus he's got it out for me like he always does. Then, Cherry. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:44 pm

I also feel like in this cast, a lot of the players look around to see where the majority is voting before they make their move. I could really use that to my advantage. Harley and Dillon are both doing this. Arik WAS but I fixed that and now he's my right hand man. The other two though, they just shady. I love them both but I can't place any faith in them as allies. So I have something pretty funny planned for this lame ass "what is majority doing" gameplay. I hope to implement it next round. There should be quite a few blindsides and crazy moments coming down the pipe if I stick around.

Oh and THEN, my sista Shred-com joined the game. I don't even know why but this is obviously huge for my game. I will never vote that kid out. And I'm so glad I get to play my last game with him !!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 pm

I don't really wanna make personal attacks against anyone so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. I'll keep playing my game until it's my time to go. It makes me nervous that there's no veto tonight. We just came off a pretty big vote with high tensions so you could see some resolve from that in the nominations. I'm pretty sick of the lame bullshit these people talk here though. I just wanna play my last IMDb game and then move on with my life <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 pm

I wonder what Cherry will do when she can't pick up guys from IMDb anymore?

Just watching them complain that they don't get the challenge disgusts me. If only I could knock them all the fuck out lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Okay as it stands now either Henry, Mykee, or Bobby will win HOH. I feel relatively safe with all 3 of them but who knows. Still very nervous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Henry nominated Will and Adam and I can only laugh. That's what both of them get for playing with FIRE. Bye gurl bye.

3 down, SO many more to go. xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 pm

And the lame people in the game bitch about the challenge again. Can they just die? Smile So gross on every level. Ha ha @ Cherry having to work. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Cannot wait to get out of this game and away from these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:46 pm

I feel bad because I was rude to my sista on fb. I know they have my back but it makes me so pissed off that Rob is still here. Not cause of anything personal, just cause he's a great player in this cast. I still love them but I wasn't in the mood to pretend that we're all good. Sorry gals. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:16 pm

I am so glad shred won the veto. With Mykee winning HOH I thought it was gonna be a repeat of that ibb game where he backdoored me. But now the noms remain as is. Bria and Spooky, my first two allies.

On one hand I love both of these people like little bro and little sis. Duh. They also protect me in a sweet way. Honoring me when I'm not around, trying to make sure I don't get the ax. I remember long ago I used to protect them when they were a lot quieter. Funny how things change. But this is the last game. All that is OUT the damn window. Nobody is safe from me in this game.

I think I needed to keep Spooky because he connects me to Dillon and Harley. Without him, our alliance doesn't work. I know Dillon and Harley. They'll jump on to Cherry's wagon since neither of them will trust me enough to be the leader/mediator in Spooky's place. Then there's Henry and Bobby. So many gays <3 it almost scares me to be in an alliance with that many bitchy strategic players. It just doesn't make sense to keep Bria. I wish she would have made more of a mark with her HOH. She put up Rob! Might as well have put up Cherry/Mykee/Jesse next to him instead of RTF. So yeah I'm making excuses. That is my reason to vote her out. I really didn't want to but moving forward WITH her will just isolate me and give me less a chance at actually winning.

Fuck you, Rob, and everyone else who had it out for me since week one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:37 pm

So I am kind of on to Switza and I sent him a pm to trick him. I wanna see what he does before I make my move. I told him Spooky is getting voted out even though it's actually Bria. Let's see how far the info goes. Wink

I don't know WHAT to tell Henry. I think he wants Bria out cause of ibb11 or whatever but I definitely don't wanna talk to him about the vote. So I hope he'll just vote her out and then Switza can run around acting like it's Spooky. I feel like Henry and Switza are the two wild cards in the game that need to have a spotlight on them going into the next round. That way if we can't get a big player out we can do what we've been doing, votin' out wild cards.

Bria <3 gone but never will be forgotten. Mykee will pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next