BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Diary Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Bria has pmed me asking if I voted her out. She managed to get 3 votes to stay and I'm glad I told Switza to keep her now so maybe there will be the usual ~vote paranoia~ that I like to cause. I was honest with her though. If I would've voted against G out of my honor towards Bria, I would have made my game more difficult moving forward. Now G and I? We're gonna be inseparable. I really wish it was Bria, just cause I haven't gotten very far with her games before. No offense to Spooky. But oh well. Like I said, Mykee will pay. And now that we're on the forum, Mykee will lose interest. He always does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:55 pm

All Bria said was "it helps to see where you stood". Hopefully our friendship remains in tact. If I would've known it was at stake I might have changed my vote.

She'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Eat my shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:08 pm

ewww never. Smooches though xo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Never leave me babes </3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Psht you know me. Never. I'm the most loyal friend you can find. <3 Hope to play side by side again sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Hopefully this doesn't sound mean but Henry has dominated challenges in the last 17 games I've been in. Grrr. Plus I'm seeing the same gameplay over and over. Totally going to get him out if I ever get a chance. /rant

Sigh...lost again. Oh well. As long as I can win vetos. This bitch better not nominate me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:37 pm

So I was briefly annoyed with Henry winning until his Regina George comment. That was hilarious. <3 And then he also didn't nominate me so I actually kind of finally get this guy. Not being condescending or anything but for a while I haven't ACTUALLY known if he's really liked me. Simply just cause 99% of his close friends are unfavorable of me not that that would mean he's spineless but just cause, who wouldn't expect that to be a bump in the road, but then also we've had some super serious run-ins in games. He clobbered me in BS where I was a complete ass so it's just a sour spot for me, then we have Jaclyn vs Kelley Wentworth. LOL the biggest cunt fight of the entire site's history I thought. That was a bloody tragedy but so historic and awesome lol. At first I thought it was refreshing that we moved on like big bitches and pretty much let it roll off our backs cause I truly felt no hard feelings. BUT, there's just always that wonder, since we have history but this all just confirms that like me, he also doesn't care. I wish that had been the cast with everyone on here. I'm not that hard to stay friends with.

After all that rambling, when he made his Regina George joke to Mykee it took me literally like 3 minutes to get it and then I loved him for it. Hopefully he understands this when he reads it. We've come a long way, Henry! I have a feeling he's gonna become my biggest threat. *o_____Ominous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 pm

oh and plus then there was that whole part where I truly accidentally didn't copy and paste his name to the cast in my game, conveniently right after the Jaclyn/Kelley thing. So yeah there was reasons for us two to have no reason at all to get along so I really don't take games personally. I take what you tell people about me personally. There's ways to get people out then there's WAYS to get people out. Keep it classy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:19 am

When Garrett posted the updated cast list I gasped. There's still a shit load of people to get rid of where did JBs_restaurant come from? I really miss Arik. He and I would have been deadly and I really needed him. I think I got a good thing going with Garrett Harley Bobby Henry and Dillon but I'm probably the old lady of the group lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:02 pm

I just had so much dejavu. The posts from me Rob and Jesse just now made me remember something that I don't recall anymore but I know it's already happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:08 pm

So yet again there is a RESISTANCE to getting rid of RobertsRerun. It comes from Harley and Dillon mainly but I'm not sure if that's actually an alliance or if they are just playing the ends against the middle so they can be the last ones standing untargeted. I take no offense to it whatsoever. I love my friends and I always will even if we disagree on strategies. And yet again, my vote is not personal. I will never vote to keep someone who has voted me out and nominated me x amount of times. If JB is so worthless why was he the replacement nominee? Bitch please you're almost as translucent as your fucking skin is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Ah, the Resistance failed. Goodbye, RobertsRerun. It was interesting meeting you. I wish you lots of luck and love in life. Peace out, Bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 pm

When I saw that most of The Friendship members were out of the Endurance first <3333 stay strong, Cooltu!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Friendship alliance LMAO. Only you and I are old enough to remember BB6 <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 pm

It's still my favorite season believe it or not. And Janelle is still my all time favorite everything. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:32 pm

So last night was one of the most brutal HOH's in BB IMDb history. The Gay Widow Brigade has no intentions of honoring any deals. But for now focusing on getting Cherry out.

The GWB is me, G, Dillon, Harley, Henry, Bobby. Sometimes JB. He's like the Y vowel. As for the reveal that Harley is playing all sides, NOT shocking. We all knew this. It isn't going to get Harley targeted, Chey ray. Keep grasping at straws like a fucking t-rex, bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 am

If only coolturd and cherryshit could always be the two nominees. Two of the Worst players in IMDb history.

Good fucking riddance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:05 pm

I have had such a lovely weekend of relaxation, sex, and getting blazed. I am so glad Cooltu is gone and hopefully his pm's are deactivated. I knew Cherry was staying but I voted against her anyway.

I only hope she doesn't get HOH. That's my worst scenario right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Jesse hasn't made his noms yet. I hope he doesn't nominate me. He may. I wasn't here all weekend and tbh I've wanted to strike a deal but it may be too late. Eek! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Figures Jesse nominates me. I was hoping for another week off. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 pm

My Diaries are probably boring. I don't got anything. Nobody speaks to me unless they want my vote. I was really hoping to for real work with Harley and Dillon and G as a foursome. G is legit. But Harley and D, Harley especially, have to double and triple dip no matter what. It works for them cause when the other side wins, they don't get put up. But I do! I would play both sides if I could. Can't blame em.

I probably won't even show up for veto. I have my bf here so that's how it goes. I'll try. I could win if I tried but I really think it's lame that as my allies they leave me in this shitty position. Nice "friends".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:52 pm

I forgot to celebrate the fact that coolturd got evicted even though he was promised safety.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 pm

OMG gross why did my diary room gain so much weight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:43 pm

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next