BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nomination cerenony

Go down 
+7
Cherry
cooltu101
switza
Admin
HarleyStodden
kyogre123
dnashobviously
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Nomination cerenony Empty
PostSubject: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 am

Cherry & Switza

Good luck in veto
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 am

Thanks for the key
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you for not putting me up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm

I need Dillion,Cherry and switza to pick a number between 1-9
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
switza

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

I'm starting to think nobody around here likes me.

Question because I know nothing about Big Brother. On the show how does the POV selection work? I'm guessing they don't actually pick a random number. Have they ever done it where the HOH and nominees pick who they want competing? It would make sense that the HOH would get to pick a player to compete. Example: If Dillon thought Henry was the best competition person and won't change the nominees, he should get to pick Henry to help win the POV instead of randomly picking 3 people who might win and take Chery or I down.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Thanks for the key
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Switza: It's always done by random, this is mainly because a crucial element to the game is to possibly backdoor someone. Say if you didn't nominate the person who you wanted to go home, and they didn't get picked for veto either. You could conspire to get someone taken off after veto and in return you can put up the person you want gone. They wouldn't of had a chance to play veto.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I don't quite understand that. But I also don't get the strategy of this game either. I'm sure if I watched or played more BB, I'd understand it.

Did they ever do it where they get to pick? I could see if they did it that way originally but realized it was a mistake and changed it to random.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:19 pm

At the POV selection, the HOH has a bag with chips. On the chips are the names of houseguests not nominated, and one chip that has Houseguest's Choice on it. The HOH and nominees pull a chip out of the bag, so the POV players are randomly decided. Unless they pick the HG choice chip. THEN they can pick whoever they want, like you said.

At least that's how it's been done on the seasons that I've watched.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:19 pm

I should say, only the person who pulled the HG choice chip out gets to pick whoever they want.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:23 pm

I'll take 7 please. Good luck, Adam.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:22 pm

That makes sense. I like that they can pull a HG choice chip. Is that how it is done here? Do one of the numbers have HG choice?

Good luck to you as well Cherry.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Also I was sick this morning when I posted but I feel a bit better now, so I'd like to explain my nominations.

Cherry-Whether you are bossing people around on skype and yelling at people or not, obviously you probably would want me out after last nights reveal of highly accurate information that got sent straight to you through a pipeline. The fact that you have literally everyone reporting back to you, even BFF Harley, that's threatening girl so take this as a compliment.

Adam-We haven't talked in the game I don't believe, and you were on the opposite side of the last vote that split the game in half. Also I made a deal that I intend to keep last night in order to win this challenge so you were really the only option for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm

They used to pick veto players in the first couple season I believe. I think that stopped in BB5 since that's when Nakonis started the "backdoor". I could be wrong about it stopping at 5, but I swear I recall them picking for at least one season.

Backdoor means you purposely don't nominate your initial target to minimize their chance at playing in the POV. Then you hope POV is used so you can then nominate your real target who now has no way to pull themselves off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:07 pm

2 is DJMykee

7 is shred-com

4 is HarleyStodden Laughing
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Ohmygosh Kathy what is going on?!?!
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Harley is the veto king
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

LOL@ Harley playing every damn veto
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Lol at me having to be nommed to get a turn <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Did anyone else notice the thread name

Nomination cerenony
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Mykee lmao I was so sick this morning lmfaoooo

I literally said Noms and then it didn't send because it wasn't long enough
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:27 pm

nom nom nom nommmm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 pm

I post the list of the veto players and their numbers before I ask for you guys to pick. Harley is legit super lucky so far at being picked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination cerenony   Nomination cerenony Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination cerenony
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next