BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eight Power of Veto Challenge

Go down 
+5
Mykee
switza
soco-81
kyogre123
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 am

Good luck girls
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 am

Damn Z looks so hot there
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I know I am going home.

I could be trashy and leave in a fury and talk shit about those of you who deserve it. However some of you crave that, I won't give you the satisfaction and feed into your online drama-filled existence.

Good luck to those of you who deserve it, which is a very small amount of you.

x
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:58 pm

My existence online is definitely very drama-filled these days, which is why I don't get online much. People like me a lot more in person lol. The shoe doesn't seem to fit me, though, so I will just pass on by and say heyyyy grrr.

You are the most entertaining person I've met in these things and you're really nice looking and easy to make friends with, and that is all worth more than an online game. No hard feelings here. I anticipate there will be more hurt feelings along the way so I make sure to check my conscience before I come in. It gets murky but that's the game.

xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Power of Veto Challenge   Eight Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight Power of Veto Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2