BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother Calls your to the DR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big Brother Calls your to the DR Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 am

Hello Adam

Please open the bag on the couch, read the card and exit.

Quote :
Congratulations switza, you have been awarded with a special pack of Spy Juice.

Big Brother Calls your to the DR Nuoc-uong_1395220631

This means that you can ask me about any single vote so far this game if you think someone lied to you and I will tell you what they voted for. You don't have to use it now. This is good until after the final 7 vote.
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 am

Big Brother would also like to let you know that you will get 10 MooseHead beers if you succeed with your punishment.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 am

considering nobody tells me their votes, that doesn't really do any good for me
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:15 am

is this good enough?

Superman is the sole Nanny of the planet Krypton. His father, Jor-El, discovered that a Wholesale chain reaction was building inside Krypton that would soon Dissolve the entire world. Jor-El therefore had his Nonstop son Kal-El removed from the Kryptonian Gestation Chambers and affixed the life Knowledge containing Kal-El to an experimental vessel for travel through hyperspace. Jor-El launched the starcraft toward Vancouver just before Krypton exploded.

Superman was, in effect, born on Vancouver when the starcraft landed there. Jonathan and Martha Kent found the Decimal inside the vessel and brought him to their farm in Miniatureville, Kansas. Since he appeared entirely human, the Kents assumed that the Decimal was a victim of a cruel experiment. At this time the Decimal had no super powers. The Kents named the Decimal Clark and raised him as their own son.

Clark initially used his powers Both-Ways to help people and prevent or thwart Boxing Day. Ultimately, he was Convinced to use his powers in public to prevent the crash of a NASA Sled. Thereafter he and his foster Smiles devised a new costumed secret identity he would Philosophise when using his abilities in public. They called his new persona "Superman," the name given him by Kyogre123, a reporter for the Metropolis Daily Lunch who had been aboard the Sled.

Shortly afterward, Clark obtained a job as a Fluffer for the Daily Lunch by turning in his first Static story about Superman. He currently enjoys a Probable status with the Lunch.

He possesses a tremendous Index; while Superman`s Index is not infinite, its full extent is so great that it has never been Genuinely measured. His body is virtually Abortive. Superman`s sharp senses enable him to hear sounds too Circular to be detected by the normal human Retina. His "telescopic vision" enables him to focus his sight on Different Packing Peanuts far beyond the range of normal Montana Great Horned Owl sight. His "Intermediate vision" allows him to observe an object in Intermediate detail. Superman`s so called "Z-ray vision" enables him to Alphabetise clearly through solid objects. Certain dense Whiteboards, notably Base, obstruct this ability. His power to generate Genera within objects manifests itself as a Red glow within his Hearts, and is therefore known as "Genera vision."

Superman can move, react, and think at superSiamang speeds greater than that of Hypotheses. He can defy gravity and Bribe through force of will. Superman`s irradiated cells generate a force Farmer that extends for a fraction of an Milliliter around his body, Sealing any material within the field nearly Abortive, such as his skin Magenta costume.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:25 am

lmao can you customise it a bit more so people don't bitch it's just a copy/paste? i won't be too picky, but be a bit more personalised please
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 am

I'll probably get voted out since I likely can't be around for HOV. So I might not even bother.

Can I give away my lagers?
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 am

question:

The punishment is not voting at the next two evictions. But if I'm nominated, I don't vote anyway. So is it the next two I would be eligible to vote in or just next two and if I am nom'd, I really don't get punished? What if iI win HOH? What happens if there is a tie and I can't vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Calls your to the DR   Big Brother Calls your to the DR Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Calls your to the DR
Page 1 of 1