BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fourteenth Eviction

Go down 
+3
Mykee
dnashobviously
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fourteenth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Welcome hookers,

We are about to lose our 14th player of the season.

Everyone voted tonight

switza , as Head of Household, you have nominated Spooky33 and dnashobviously234. One of them is about to be evicted.

By a vote of 4-0

dnashobviously234

You have been

Evicted

So that means that
Spoiler:
you are safe

Thank you for joining this game. You and I go way back and I hope we also will go way forward. Always a geat pleasure to have you in my games and don't forget that you're hot shit.

Everyone else, HOH at 9:00 p.m. EST
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Good luck guys please let Mykee be in the FINAL THREE that is all I ask. Biggest goat I've ever witnessed in a game ever.

SISTAH'S GOOD LUCK. If Cherry gets to end I will vote her to win over anyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't understand why you're singling me out. 4 people voted you out, including your own allies, the ones you decided to side with and nominate me.

You tried to get me out of the game, and if it weren't for Adam I likely would have been voted out because of you. So you call me out because I didn't make the vote 3-1?

I know my place in the game, there's no way I'm winning no matter who I sit next to, I'm just thankful to still be in the game thanks to people like Cherry, Adam and even Jesse.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Now you want to thank Jesse after you backstabbed him and also got him banned from the other forum. Laughing K girl.

I tried to get you out girl when? I wanted Henry out. You aren't a threat to me. You do whatever Cherry tells you, why would I be scared of you? Hell, I didn't even want Cherry out because she can't win shit.

Don't flatter yourself into thinking I wanted you out. Henry was always my target. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

I'm thanking him for the powers he gave me, nothing more. I appreciate that he did that for me but he's still a psycho that I had to block on Skype because of all his threats. He got himself banned from the forum.

If Adam didn't take me off I have no doubt I would have left instead of Henry. Regardless of who you wanted out.

Again, Cherry has never told me to do anything. It just makes more sense to vote the same way since Tyler and Bobby don't speak to me.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Well bud perception is key, and that is how I have perceived your gameplay in this game.

You blaming Tyler & Bobby for not speaking to you is a cop out because do you try to speak to them? lol. No. You are entirely complacent in the fact that you do what Cherry does.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:31 pm

I have already told you that I have reached out to them several times but they choose to ignore me.

Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Well that is a testament to their own social game as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Bye Dillon. You played a fierce game and I am glad we got to play together. We haven't been in very many successful alliances together. I had a blast with you <3

Mykee, I do not ignore you. No need to lie. I respond every time you PM me and I pmed you after that explosion I had with Cherry. You pmed me something about keeping Cherry during the cooltu vote (my answer was no) and then here and there you have scoped for info and I've responded the best way possible.

Soooo what exactly have I ignored?
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 pm

I just tried to look at our history and don't see the messages I've sent you, 'cept the Henry vote. I must not have sent them properly.

Wow, I'm an idiot. I do apologize.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Yeah I don't typically just flat out ignore people so I was like huh.

Well wait I do ignore Jesse. Wink

It's all good and apology accepted. <3

I'm enjoying your presence on the hangout forum for what it's worth?! You seem to like music and games and Survivor, and that's awesome by me. I mean...me you and Cherry all got off to an awkward start in the game, and it is what it is at this point. Outside of that I enjoy your contributions to the community, and hers as well. At this point we're on different paths in the game. Nothing personal on my end, at this point.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 pm

bye Dillon
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Bye Dillon Sad
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:

Everyone else, HOH at 9:00 p.m. EST

Does that include me? I don't know how this works.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Nope, you sit this one out, Adam.

Bye, Dillon.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 pm

That's what I thought. But then I thought maybe when it gets to 6, everyone competes in everything.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm

The only time you don't sit out from HOH is heading into the final three. Like if you won the final four HOH, you can also get the final three HOH.

Is there only 6 of us? wtf. Congrats on final 6 guys!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Adam, didn't you HOST one of your money games as BB? How did you know what to do every round lolz did you have a secret assistant explaining rules to you <3
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:02 pm

I just found a couple other games on the board and copied what they did. I don't actually remember the rules though.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm

aw haha
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 pm

And Mykee Jesse had your back and constantly deflected the target from you...that's why his ass was targeted...because he wouldn't stop protecting you and Cherry!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction   Fourteenth Eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourteenth Eviction
Page 1 of 1