BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Power of Veto Challenge

Go down 
+3
soco-81
switza
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Final Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Power of Veto Challenge   Final Power of Veto Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Tyler, I am someone that respects my ELDERS, but you really need to learn your place old man. You're ugly as all hell, you have more wrinkles on your forehead than than the boxes on Mykees shirt, you're gay as fucking hell, dont know if you're a woman or a man from day to day... you're a lost little puppy that runs his mouth.

Aren't you in your late 30s? You look older, but even worse is that you act WAYYYY too young. Like you try so hard to be young, cool, vibrant and sassy when you make yourself look so pathetic that all season most of the cast talked shit about you.

You also shouldn't run your mouth over the internet to people you wouldn't dare run your mouth to in person. You're old, its easy to break a hip.

As for Mykee, please. You have been crying non stop and cant handle me when I go off but you sure love asking for the abuse...
Back to top Go down

Final Power of Veto Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2