BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed

Go down 
+8
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
kyogre123
soco-81
cooltu101
Shred
switza
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed Empty
PostSubject: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

It's time to crown a winner. It's been a long journey, a lot of heat was generated, a lot of hearts were shattered, but it all comes down to this.

Will DJMykee, shred-com or switza take home the winning piece of Canadian Bacon?

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed Imag003

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this season. I appreciate how active the cast was and I appreciate the dedication. I've happy I got to host the last BB IMDb game and hope you all had fun playing it.

Thank you as well to my co-host even though he vanished midway  I love you . You were great moral support and you always had great challenges when it was your turn to host. Thank you Tomkitty.

Shall we get on with the votes now?

This will shock no one, but JB_is_awesome did not vote

Quote :
kyogre123 steps up to the voting booth

Alright well, what a weird final 3 like I said at the beginning...

Mykee, sorry, love you, but cannot possibly vote for you after you gave up at the jury questioning. Yes I was hoping you would at least try, but people who give up after they make it to this point just piss me off, so, bye.

So it's between Adam and Bobby. Adam, me and you play almost similar games. Win all/most of the challenges, have a terrible social game, hope for the best. So I can see a little something of me in you in this game. Bobby, totally sweet guy with a terrific social game, probably one of the best I've seen on these games. Strategic game....ehhhh. Challenge game? I dont know about that either. But you could totally sell ice to an eskimo. You are so good at stroking people's egos it's kind of scary lol. But you compared me to Andy, who I hated in BB15 so I was like, ehhhh...bye

Anywayyy, I am casting my vote for someone that, despite a meh performance in the jury, at least I think, didn't just give the middle finger to the jury like the other 2 sort of did. So with that said, I vote for:

Spoiler:

to win this game. He kissed ass, like, a lot. But in this final 3, I guess that's all you needed to do rofl. Good luck gurl!!

Quote :
dnashobviously234 steps up to the voting booth

Spoiler:

Quote :
CherrySnow steps up to the voting booth

I am casting my vote for
Spoiler:
to win. You were out of your element this game and you may not have mastered every aspect, but you fought extremely hard to get to the end, you had the most difficult path out of the three. I also respect that you were loyal to your true allies until the bitter end, and in a cast this large, getting your ideal final four as the actual final four is pretty impressive. So congratulations <3

Quote :
cooltu101 steps up to the voting booth

I vote,for
Spoiler:
to win he did not get voted out and was in the entire game i really hope you win.

Currently we have 2 votes for
Spoiler:
, 2 votes for
Spoiler:
and 0 votes for
Spoiler:

*On the edge of my seat*

Quote :
HarleyStodden steps up to the voting booth

I vote for
Spoiler:
to win.

Quote :
KingJesseRebel comes up to the voting booth

My vote is for
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
, you played an UTR game but I respect you, and you know that I do despite my being a dick at times. You sure played a smarter game than Adam who just won shit and treated me like shit and Mykee who didnt play smart at all. All he did was lie lie lie and twist shit to make it look like he played a bigger and better game. Its quite sad and disgusting. And I will never forget how he knew I was gonna attack him cause I told him and he said okay and then ran with it and tried using me for sympathy votes and to turn everyone on me cause he was so envious of the game I played that he wished he did. May he rot in hell. And Bobby, may you win.

Spooky33 comes up to the voting booth

I vote for
Spoiler:
to win!

You're the only one with decent jury management and you clearly were willing to do whatever to win, no matter who you had to step over ^_^

And the final vote

Quote :
soco-81 steps up to the voting booth

I am voting for
Spoiler:
to win Big Brother IMDb 27. Thanks for always having my back <3

So that means with a vote of 6-2-0

The grand winner of BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

is

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
, you have earned a spot as one of the BB IMDb winners, the final winner!!!!!!

You did an amazing job and I'm so glad that you were part of this season.

Congratulations as well to switza and DJMykee. I don't care what anyone says, I saw you both give it your all first hand and I know you did a great job. be proud of yourselves, I'm proud of both of you.

That's all she wrote folks!!!

Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Congrats shred. I don't think there really was any question who was going to win.

Thanks Kathy for a fun game.

Thanks to Turner and Cherry for the votes.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Thank you so much guys <3 <3. I truly thought when I first entered the house that there was no possible way that I could win it, so this is all so incredible. I know a few of you were probably hoping for a different final 3, but I feel so happy on the inside right now. I'm watching something with someone right now, but I will be back on at 10! Luv you all!
Kathy you were an amazing host too and I'm so happy that I could be part of the last game on IMDB ever with you since you were part of the first game I was ever in.
Thanks so much again everyone!
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Congrats Bobby

Kathy when you opening up all the fourms?
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 pm

I love you friend <3 congrats on your well deserved win. Like I said when I sent you that last PM, I am the Rupert to your Sandra. You be in the finals again and I still will give you my million dollar vote. I am glad you won this time and Agent and his phallic immunity necklace weren't here to beat you.

Stay classy and sweet and positive like always.

Adam...dude I think you played a cool game. It wasn't flashy or anything but it wasn't terrible and I hope you don't think so.

Mykee <3 I look forward to remaining friends with you. Couldn't vote for you. You know why. Nothing personal at all! You are being a true sport about it though.

I told a few people that I was kind of here hoping to see a Bobby, Dillon, Garrett, Adam, Harley, Bria win since it's the last game and I don't see them all win a lot even though they should (hence why not including Henry since he has like 6 recent wins xo <3 totally playing but just so you don't think I'm being rude). I was gonna try to win too but I was definitely looking out for you guys as much as possible. And the other sistas in the alliance heyyy. Definitely a fun game.

I'll see you all at the hangout!
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Tyler <3

CONGRATS BOBBY, SLAY!! Good job on runner up Adam. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 am

Congrats Bobby and congrats on runner up Adam!
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:31 am

Henry <3

I still had your back and all that.

To address this now and end it, I know that things Cherry said about me that made me so pissed off at her were embellished and we're over it (like Sue Hawk said). She and I have always been competitive with each other from the VERY first game we played together, and that will never change so I'm sure she was playing the game when she was talking about Bobby and I. I'm sure she will target me in those pointless hangout games where people make me play as Monet <3

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed 437d80955282363b347fc266968d64ac

And she has told me what she told him on Skype back during Bitch Survivor and I believe her. I've known her for 10 years and what she apparently said isn't in her nature actually. I know her criticisms of me and have known them for years. She knows mine of her. I have no beef with her at this point so you can inform me of her "bad mouthing the whole game" all you want. /scene

Thanks for hosting Kathy <3

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 am

Congrats Bobby!!!

LOLOLOL at that guy still trying to start drama on the finale thread. Jesus Christ... Glad you two are friends that trash each other. #TrueFriends
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:06 am

Jesse, just shut up. Honestly, you trash Chaz more than I do. You were the one bringing him up constantly in our skype chats, I always felt like you were waiting for me to say something so you could rush and send it to him.

But now that this game is over, most of us can go on with Jesse-free lives if we choose to <3

Congrats Shred. You and I have a special FOREVER BOND now since I am the first imdbBB winner and you are the last.

Adam <3 Mykee <3 good job everyone and thanks for hosting a game for us, Kathy. Murr told me he stopped logging into the forum cuz he was afraid you were gonna yell at him for disappearing <3
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Cherry, I hardly brought him up. I would LOL with you about Robs comments. But whatever lies you have to tell too make yourself look good. You're white trash. Nothing less.

A forever bond with someone you trashed all game??? LOLOLOL

So much FAKE in one post. Only pretty girls get away with that shit. Get it together fat ass.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:13 am

And I am not gonna just shut up to someone starting with me. I wouldn't have said anything if he didnt. Wake up stupid. Go back to school and see if they help you learn some sense in common etiquette. Its very basic and easy to know that if you start shit you're gonna get shit. If you leave people alone they leave you alone.

I said nothing to him and again he starts with me but I am told to shut up. By an ugly ass bitch of all people. Only pretty girls get away with that shit.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:19 am

If I didn't have you blocked on skype and I didn't have work in 7 hours I would pull up screenshots. You can feel free to edit some more convos and show people xoxo. Btw, it was Murr who told me you did that. I can throw his name out cuz I know he blocked you too and you can't harass him anymore.

And as Chaz said...we have known each other for 10 years. That is a long time. Even when we aren't getting along, there is still a ton of history, we still have old inside jokes, etc. It's a bond. No one really cares if you like it or not. You can feel free to trash us all you want. Like I said, as soon as the post game excitement wears off and this forum dies down, none of us have to deal with you anymore except for the brave souls who chose to.

Back to top Go down
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 am

Not that it would have mattered but apparently Kathy is blind because I did vote.

I voted Mykee in case anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:31 am

I never harassed him. He's a POS that attacked me for no reason. And I NEVER SCREENSHOT ANYTHING YOU SAID TO HIM... How could he possibly say that when I have never screenshot anything to him... Tell him to show you and me these edited convos he speaks of... hes lying. Not shocked. The guy fucks a dog. Why would I be shocked hes a liar???

10 years of back and forth brutally attacking each other is good? Its healthy? More importantly its NORMAL??? I have friends I have known all my life. Real life friends. Real friendships aka not this bullshit and we never trash each other etc. This is NOT normal nor healthy.

So now lets see these screenshots of things I sent to him that you said that I edited... I will wait... cause I have never ever sent him anything you said.... or anyone for that matter. I went months without speaking to the dog fucker before we chatted again for like a month and a half once every few days... He's lying.

Like you, no wonder you love him so much.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:43 am

I am straight out being lied about by these people. Like for real. I guess thats the liberal way of life??? Lying, tokenism to not look racist which makes you look more racist, lying and pretending a man in a skirt is a woman when you cant change DNA, etc. Its all LIES
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:39 am

I told you, you DIDN'T send him a screenshot, I sent him a screenshot and you sent him a copy/paste. He told me your c/p included me saying something that wasn't in the screenshot <3 I mean I figure if you do that to him for nongame purposes it seems possible you'd do that to other people as well.

And I assure you, he does not have sex with dogs. He has never lied to me though so I tend to trust his word. And yes, he blocked you because you would message him like 50 times at once.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:34 am

Jb why didn't kathy see that?
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 am

Jesse you are always lying and hurting people's feelings you have hurt Rob than Eric Harley cherry Henry Javi will arik Christina frando Tyler spooky Johnny mykee misty Tom Kevin duck Kevin dd tea adam Martin Taylor Neil you have said awful things about all these people and more I am forgetting
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 am

I forgot tomcat Pete Nat Matty Kathy
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Yes. I am sure I HURT all those people.

Maybe people should leave me alone and I would leave them alone. Stupid ass RETARD. Go get help.

You can't seem to see that if you start with someone they are gonna start back. Like Fatass Bottle Red Head, Dog Fucker, NatKat, Tyler aka confused gender male, and others.

It's been proven you leave me be I leave you be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Not blind JB. I made the post around 4 p.m. and you voted around 8 p.m. I didn't think to take one last glance at your DR before posting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 pm

I'll open up DRs tonight. I'm leaving for Texas this week so I'm really busy
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm

At least there were a solid 6 posts before this became another fight with Jesse thread.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Omg. I didn't even start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed   The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Finale Thread - Winner Revealed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next