BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

soco-81

Diary Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Going to continue to stay quiet and off the radar. I knew Jesse would out some things and I'm glad that he did. But some of those threats, yikes. I know I've been horrible with my words but no need to even play about violence.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

I know that Jesse's roid rage is riveting TV but did I get the challenge time wrong or somethin? :/
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

When the opposing alliance started imploding in the eviction thread, I totally giggled. All in fair game but I've been waiting to completely dismantle their foundation. I don't see anyone targeting me at this point. The only person that will is going to have so many people to choose from she's not gonna worry about this old man.

Jesse was going around saying he had my vote? Girl I voted like 4 seconds after you were the replacement nominee. Bye actually.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm throwing HOH so don't wait on me. There has to be some dirty work done this week and of course I need someone else to do it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 pm

<3 always a dirty whore, I like it
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 pm

I tried and was going cross-eyed lol <3

mwah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Girl how far are you from Houston TX? I'll be there in 25 days. I have a secret to tell you but it has to stay between us for now K?
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Of course. Promise.

I think Houston's like 6ish hours away. omg that'd be totally fun to meet you <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 pm

I just got my passport after not having one forever. I will be travelling all over the US now, starting with this cruise. The secret is that I'm going on the cruise with my new BFF Natalie from BB18. It's not a huge secret but I am not really advertising it on the old IMDb group thing because I don't need my haters putting their nose in there. I'll take pictures once there though, so people will know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 pm

omfg I loved her so much. She and Bronte were my favorites. That is so amazing. I wish I could meet you in TX lol I'll see what the bf says. Wow girl is she...just a friend??? :O Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:13 pm

LMAO yes totally omg did you see me? She also dated James a few months after the show (pukes, he's so gross).

I was obsessed with Nat during the season, like it was a passion to spend my entire day at work defending her on twitter against all those gross Zaulie fans. Then when she got out of the house, she replied to one of my tweets and then we got talking. Since about October, we talk on the phone sometimes and text every day. It's been pretty surreal not gonna lie. I did talk to James when she was with him, he's a weirdo, and Big Meech, she's so cute.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 pm

So Henry is gone. I voted to keep him though, since he kept his word to me in the game. I planted seeds about him for a loooong time though. We got out 2 huge threats back to back so making finals should be a breeze now. Mykee is literally the only obstacle left for me.

Speaking of Mykee, he is constantly fishing for info and looking to get ahead. As he should. But I'm sensing a bitter tone. It's funny how the tables turn and now I'm required to talk to these people who spent the whole game ignoring me cause they had like a 8 person alliance and that I would be made quick work of. Nope. <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Bobby and I are in the middle for this vote. We wanna keep Dillon but I gave my word to Garrett first. I wish Dillon would have told me that Cherry wanted him out, then I would've voted the opposite. But that would give Adam the deciding vote and it'll be Dillon anyway. Might as well cover my ass. I'm shocked I've even made it this far. Sorry Dillon Sad
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 pm

I was going to PM Cherry this but Mykee won HOH so I don't want it to seem like I'm scrambling. Saving it here for later.

PM from jesse just now:
You always ignore me? I am one of the nicer people to you. Cherry talks shit about you behind your back all the time! But you are cooler with her?

Sooo I didn't wanna even discuss this during the game, but Jesse is also the one who said you had said I left Adrian cause he is fat an has AIDS and I'm miserable and suerpficial and some other shit. I don't know where he got the info but I'm pretty sure now that you wouldn't say that, and didn't. I feel like a fool but he brought me this information back during Bitch Allstars so I really didn't know what to think. Just a huge mess. We can rekindle things in the new hangout. I will be trying. This is NOT game related at all btw. Just want you to know what I had been thinking you said (since you thought it was that I was handsome but I looked my age lol) and that it came from jesse who sat there with his mouth shut when we were fighting.

I hope you understand. I can never take back the rude shit that I said but I hope you understand how/why I have been acting this way.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm gonna lay low heading into the finals. I don't need to stick out and it seems like it worked cause they kept me 3-0. I just wanna make it to the end. I've made it to the end of all of my favorite games coming back, which is justice for barely missing finals in Henry's Survivor Exile. GJ Mykee <3 still jealous of that win. Survivor Bali, Bitch Survivor with Henry, Garrett's Survivor as Jaclyn, and I'd like to add IMDb's last game to that list. Wish me luck <3

I'm actually sad to see Cherry go. Mykee only made his game worse in my eyes. Now I definitely probably wouldn't vote for him to win.

I have no clue what's up with Bobby <3 I knew he'd been playing a hard game but the extra stuff is like, whoa. Gotta watch my back I think.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:00 pm

I feel like I have the greatest odds going into the final 4. As long as I keep it simple and don't piss anyone off out of Adam Mykee and Bobby, there's no reason why my old ass shouldn't win the last IMDb game. It would be pretty fitting too since I'm one of the biggest stars of these things. I still have to survive this vote though. No matter what it should at least be a tie, and I know Adam will keep me. Sorry G.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Adam said he's voting to keep me in a tie. So unless my best friend totally pulls a fast one on me, I should be a lock for final 4 and thus final 3 and probably final 2. Silly people taking me this far rofl.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Best friend being Bobby. Forgot to clarify.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 pm

I hate when I have those "missing my Dad" days. It's not as bad as it used to be, which was daily, but it still hits me now and again. It's like I dream of him, but I don't EVER remember dreams, so I just wake up sad and pissed off and with memories of seeing him or something.

It's just crazy how there is a before your loved one died, and an after. It's night and day. I was going for a job interview the day he died. I have not recovered from this. And honestly sometimes I'm just so tired of it weighing me down. Life has tried digging me a hole ever since I left my ex and I keep digging the fuck out of it and that's what I'm going to continue to do until I die.

If you've never lost someone you love, this sounds cliché but hold them closer now. Always go do things with them and never say no.

I am so glad that I got to meet all of you guys. Some more than others but everyone has a place in my heart in one way or another. And that's good cause it's completely closed off nowadays. My dad's death has sheathed it in Ice <3

It does help to be checked in on now and again. I thank those of you who do that.

mwah!
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Awe so yet again I got all the votes to stay. 3-0 and now 2-0. I have spent most of my game recovering from week one in which I only survived by like 2 votes. Ever since then I have been working to eliminate the people who were out to eliminate me and now only Mykee remains. But Mykee is a goat so part of me doesn't want him to be evicted. But my word with Adam and Bobby goes to final 3 so I'll just probably take a back seat to the action tonight and see who wins and what not.

I mean, I'm not being cocky here but I have no need for HOH's and that's why I've won zero, and I won a veto that I know I needed. Other than that, it's never good game play to get blood on your hands. You can just get the sprays of the blood on you while everyone does your dirty work and you watch.

No hard feelings <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 am

Well it's the moment of truth. Adam won his 8th pov like a stud so now so we'll see who he saves and in a sense takes to the final 3 with him and Mykee. fun game but if I have to join that jury I might make myself scarce <3 xo
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 am

And no hard feelings about anything I wrote in here. I've done a complete 180 on so many things. I hope I get to stay. Sad omg how daunting though I don't wanna face that jury OR go to the house. :*(
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Turner, that's why you're always really bad at games, cause you make ridiculous assumptions right off the bat. I can't speak for Garrett but I've never in my life told anybody how to vote. But to me your statement to Bobby sounds like "you won't ever do what I want so I don't want you in the game". Wah fuckin wah dude. The fact that you use this strategy to bash me and others in every game makes you two things:

1. One of the worst players in IMDb's history
2. Jealous

<3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm

I feel bad about mentioning Bobby's late joining. Sorry sis <3 I just felt like if I was too pro-Bobby people would immediately decide not to vote for him. So hopefully that little poking I just did will just light a fire under him and he will speak more about his amazing gameplay.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 am

Quote :
The only PM I ever sent you was during my HOH asking you to not change the nominees and you did anyway cause you are a stuck up pompous asshole. My second PM was after you did it and I asked why did you do it? To spite me for no reason?

This is one of my favorite moments in the game <3 thanks again for saving me Adam xo.

Jesse = Justin from BB2. Not Paulie lmao.

I feel like I won cause I won't have to read Jesse's gross creepy posts anymore. But congrats to whoever does win and with the exception of Jesse, no hard feelings to anyone I wrote about in here. I leave this last game happy to never have to deal with the paranoia again. It's toxic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next