BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Diary Room #2  Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #2    Diary Room #2  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 am

So after I hijacked Dillons HOH and got him to put up Turner (even though he didnt want to) and then convinced him that Turner needs to leave and got him to back me up and get others to vote (after hours of pleading with them), TURNER LEFT!!!

DING DONG THAT LYING BITCH IS DEAD... AND GONE.

He then had the nerve to threaten me to try influencing the game from outside so I had to put a scare in him cause he is not gonna fuck around in a game that he takes no part in any longer.

I have not been this happy in a long time. He needed out. Even Cherry was down with him leaving, but she was on the block next to him.

I am the new HOH now! YAY. I worked hard for this one and spent MANY hours posting to get 5,007 and win this HOH. I put up Tyler and Bobby but Bobby is my target, unless one comes down, then someone else becomes my target. Wait and see what happens.

I hope that this win doesn't shoot me in the foot and I leave on Double Eviction that I can not play for... well the first but I dont think I will be home for the second.

I hope so... cause I cant leave yet!
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Diary Room #2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #2    Diary Room #2  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 am

PS working with Cherry has become a bit of a chore as I have to keep sticking my neck out to help and protect her. Everyone seems to want her out and they are sick of her all together. Me and Mykee are doing what we can but we cant destroy our games for her...

I think hes a lot closer to her though... Idk. I just know that she may be leaving soon...
Back to top Go down

Diary Room #2
Page 1 of 1