BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelfth Eviction

Go down 
+4
Mykee
dnashobviously
JesseRebel
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Welcome babes,

We are about to lose our 12th player of the season.

Everyone voted tonight

Spooky33, as Head of Household, you have nominated KingJesseRebel and CherrySnow. One of them is about to be evicted.

By a vote of 6-1 (a double vote was used)

Cherry

You have been

Saved

So that means that
Spoiler:
you are evicted

Thank you for joining this game. I wasn't sure at first when you signed up but I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised at how well we got along and I'm even more shocked at how sad I am to see you leave. You played a good game and I hope you feel like you won something in the end because at least this brought us closer xoxo. Best of luck to you and I'm sure we'll talk again soon.

Everyone else, HOH at 9:30 p.m. EST
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Thanks Kathy! Later guys!

Everyone, Mykee is scum! Bobby, Garrett, Dillon, dont believe the bullshit he says. He keeps in contact with you all to save his ass, but you're his targets.

Henry Cherry and Mykee aka Pussy are in an alliance and Mykee is also working with Adam and doesn't want him to leave.

Mykee used me and he will use you too. He not only was more than willing to take the immunity I gave him (the one that he used to save himself this round) but he was more than willing to boot me while using the gift I gave him out of loyalty and friendship. He also gave Henry the double vote I EARNED and gave to Cherry to show loyalty and friendship to vote me out. So I got voted out with MY double vote in the end and he voted me out and plotted against me while wearing the gift I gave him.

Says a lot about him if you think about it.

He also had the nerve to say I won nothing in the game and people know I won HOH and now they know I won an immunity, a double vote and also a veto pass that I let die.

Says a lot about what kind of person he is and dont let him lie or sweet talk you any longer. Take the trash out!!!!

Dillon, thank you for being loyal to me when my own alliance wasn't.

Garrett, you kept a 3 person alliance in the game. Good luck!!!

Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Sad Bye Jesse. It was fun working with you in this game. I hate that this week went down the way it did. I hope it wasn't as big of a mistake as I seem to think it is.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Oh, and Adam, those 20 beers you received were from me. In case you didnt know. Keep that chip on your shoulder though bro. Looks good on you.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Yeah I PM'd Mykee twice about this vote and he ignored me while I saw him floating around on the board so I figured he was doing something shady. Sucks he booted you after you gave him the immunity.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:19 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
Yeah I PM'd Mykee twice about this vote and he ignored me while I saw him floating around on the board so I figured he was doing something shady. Sucks he booted you after you gave him the immunity.

Well, he isnt a man. I am not shocked at all. He is male, not a man though. He's a pussy that has a lot coming to him. Trust me.

Good luck Dillon and congrats Cherry!
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Jesse harassed me and bullied me last night like he usually does. If he was nicer to me then he'd still be here.

I am appreciative for the things Jesse has done, however cherry resurrected me and I had to honor that. Jesse you lost 5-1 even without the double vote so my vote is irrelevant anyways.

Also any man who threatens to hit a woman deserves to be voted out.

Twelfth Eviction Img_4610

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Remember that time I won the power to RESURRECT SOMEONE and I used it on Mykee? <3 I can't imagine why people are surprised he voted to keep me.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Jesse voted to keep him and actually gave him powers too...
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Thank you for keeping me, everyone (except Dillon <3)
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty

dnashobviously wrote:

Really Dillon? I've been. Thing but I've to you this game but for some reason you share what I tell you with Jesse like you two have an alliance or something. What's the point of discussing the vote with you if you can't keep it between us?

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Jesse gave him a power, yes, but it was a power he HAD to give someone. I could have saved the resurrection for myself if I needed it, or even used it to bring Rob back, and I still chose to use it on Mykee. My point is it's not like Mykee had to choose between someone who gave him something and someone who treated him like dirt.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Wow sorry damn auto correct. "I've been nothing but nice to you this game"
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Yeah Jesse was forced to give them to someone he couldn't keep them for himself.

I am very grateful that he chose me, I was put in a really shitty situation. I didn't want to vote for him but I had to make a tough choice. I wasn't the person that put him in the position he was in.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Maybe I was aligned with Jesse? I shared info twice.

1. You said you had a resurrection power I sent that out and posted it on the thread lol

2. You said you didn't know about the vote so I told Jesse you weren't sure about your vote.

I mean that's kind of how these games work. I also told him Henry was voting against him and so was Adam and that I didn't know about Shred. That's how the game works....why do you need your vote to be secret?
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Interesting that an alliance of Cherry/Mykee/Henry got exposed :/
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Mykee is a lying POS that you need to be aware of. Him and Henry are Cherrys puppets and they need to be taken out... or just take her out???

Makes sense.

Bobby, you are her main target.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:39 pm

There is no alliance. Henry is his own person who makes his own decisions. He has constantly put people upmthat I talked to in this game. We just talked about the vote and decided Jesse was the vote. I don't even know if cherry and Henry even talk.

I've been trying to build one on one relarionships with people that are willing to talk to me, yourself included. Sometimes it makes sense to work together one round, others it may not. Are you gonna lump Tyler and bonny in that alliance too because they voted Jesse out as well?
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Mykee whether I had to give it or not means nothing, I didnt have to give it to you and you were the only person that came to my mind when I got that.

But FUCK YOU and I will see you in August.

Cherry, good job on controlling Mykee and Henry. Two puppets.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 pm

ANYONE that believes what Cherry or Mykee say are idiots. LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO ME. REMEMBER HOW THEY WERE IN THE SURVIVOR GAME. USE YOUR BRAINS.

Dillon, Bobby, Garrett, play smart. Please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 pm

JesseRebel wrote:
Mykee is a lying POS that you need to be aware of. Him and Henry are Cherrys puppets and they need to be taken out... or just take her out???

Makes sense.

Bobby, you are her main target.

I lied to you because everyone knows how you act when you don't get your way. I hated doing it but if I had told you I was voting you we would have been arguing all night long. If anyone wants to see my screen shots there's plentykrr of Jesse going off the deep end threatening my life and bullying me. No person should ever act the way you do, but you do it in every game we are in. Based on our history it just makes more sense to tell you what you want to hear.

I have no reason to lie to anyone else because unlike you they understand this is just a game.

Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Yea I mean have you all even been paying attention. My two HOH weeks I got Rob and JB out rofl. And Cherry would rather call me a pussy that can't even handle being in power, I will never forget that t.ears .
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 pm

And I am not such a TRASHY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT that I would vote out the person that gave me immunity while I am wearing it! You're nothing but a fucking piece of shit and again, I will see you in August playa. Put your money where your mouth is you fucking tool box bitch ass asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 pm

JesseRebel wrote:
And I am not such a TRASHY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT that I would vote out the person that gave me immunity while I am wearing it! You're nothing but a fucking piece of shit and again, I will see you in August playa. Put your money where your mouth is you fucking tool box bitch ass asshole.

I'm sorry did I miss something? What's happening in August? And what mouth? I never said anything abusive to you. I just voted you out of an internet game. If you're mad about that, then just target me in the next game we play. I welcome the challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:52 pm

I love how he keeps making it seem like Cherry did so much for him.

Garrett, Dillon, Bobby etc. in case you dont know, CHERRY ONLY WON THAT PRIZE CAUSE MYKEE GAVE HER ALL HIS CLUES. THEY WORKED ON IT TOGETHER. IT WAS A 2 PERSON WIN, SO SHE WAS OBLIGATED TO SAVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT.

KEEP TRYING TO DOWNGRADE MY WIN WHEN I WON ON MY OWN AND DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU. HOW FUCKED UP WOULD IT BE TO NOT USE IT ON THE MAN THAT HELPED ME WIN IT??? CHERRY HAS SENSE. YOU DONT. YOURE A FUCKING LOSER THATS GONNA HAVE HIS HEAD SMACKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twelfth Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Twelfth Eviction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next