BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelfth Eviction

Go down 
+4
Mykee
dnashobviously
JesseRebel
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Mykee wrote:
JesseRebel wrote:
Mykee is a lying POS that you need to be aware of. Him and Henry are Cherrys puppets and they need to be taken out... or just take her out???

Makes sense.

Bobby, you are her main target.

I lied to you because everyone knows how you act when you don't get your way. I hated doing it but if I had told you I was voting you we would have been arguing all night long. If anyone wants to see my screen shots there's plentykrr of Jesse going off the deep end threatening my life and bullying me. No person should ever act the way you do, but you do it in every game we are in. Based on our history it just makes more sense to tell you what you want to hear.

I have no reason to lie to anyone else because unlike you they understand this is just a game.

TRASH, YOU HAVE BEEN LYING ALL GAME.

SINCE YOURE SO HONEST WHY DONT YOU TELL BOBBY GARRETT AND DILLON HOW THEY ARE YOUR TARGETS???? TELL THEM MR HONESTY.

And I get this is a game. I didnt threaten ANYONE else. I actually have been very sweet to everyone but YOU and Garrett for like an hour and then we became cool again. The only reason I was rude to Garrett was cause he always says I am freaking out when I am not. Like if I say OMG to him thats me freaking out. So I got sick of it and today showed him what me freaking out is.

YOU I am actually sickened by. You're nothing but a fucking loser puppet that knew I was playing a great game and did all you could to sabotage me even though my moves were benefiting you as much as me for most of the game. Ask Dillon. He will tell you how I covered and fought for you and Cherry at times!!!!

FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Mykee did help me, I never denied that. But my final clue was the one that got me the answer, and it was in my possession. I didn't HAVE to use it on him, but obviously I wanted to. But seriously, I understand you're upset, but as I pointed out, I helped Mykee in this game too and he had to choose between us. So he went with the one who isn't making death threats on him xoxo.

Lolz I see I have puppets again. Puppets I still can't control, cuz like Henry said, he used his two HoHs to get out my friend and THAT MASSIVE THREAT THAT IS JB. I really need to work on my puppet master skills.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 pm

That's incorrect actually. She had all the same clues as me except the super clue I won. She won her own super clue and figured it out on her own. She had no obligation to use it on me and even said she wanted to use it on Harley.

Keep letting your true colors shine Jesse. Please tell me again about how you want to travel to another country to punch my girlfriend in the face over an internet game.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Quote :
Ask Dillon. He will tell you how I covered and fought for you and Cherry at times!!!!

Lolz Dillon might back you, but last night Garrett told me you have constantly been trying to get people to target me. I don't know what's true. But like...for all your freaking out, it makes sense that people got rid of you. You were trying to work with everyone and their mom. People know where I stand. I'm in a little corner that only Mykee visits lolz.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Yea I mean have you all even been paying attention. My two HOH weeks I got Rob and JB out rofl. And Cherry would rather call me a pussy that can't even handle being in power, I will never forget that t.ears .

That was before... since then all you've done is what she says to do. You've been a pussy this game and cant even make up your own mind. You needed Mykee to tell you what to do and then plotted against someone that WAS LOYAL.

Go back to Spain. You aren't even American
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Cherry wrote:
Quote :
Ask Dillon. He will tell you how I covered and fought for you and Cherry at times!!!!

Lolz Dillon might back you, but last night Garrett told me you have constantly been trying to get people to target me. I don't know what's true. But like...for all your freaking out, it makes sense that people got rid of you. You were trying to work with everyone and their mom. People know where I stand. I'm in a little corner that only Mykee visits lolz.

Ummm I never tried working with everyone. I spoke to everyone... did someone else not just say he did that too??? Wait, who was it??? MYKEE.

Mykee just said he likes to work with different people every round and this big gut bitch stays quiet but she has the nerve to claim I am wrong for it??? MYKEE DID THE SAME SHIT, DIFFERENCE IS I WAS MORE SUCCESSFUL AT IT. HE LEFT THIS GAME ALREADY, YOU SAVED HIM. AND ITS BEEN SAID IF HE DIDNT HAVE THAT IMMUNITY HE WOULD BE LEAVING AGAIN THIS ROUND.

Go eat some fast food.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:03 pm

Quote :
Lolz Dillon might back you

Did I catch some shade with this? Bihhhh I'm trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:04 pm

What Mykee does is irrelevant, idiot. They had to choose between voting for you and voting for me. I just said it makes sense to keep me over you, on account of both people know where I stand, and also, I'm not threatening anyone's life, I'm just too busy eating, xoxo.

Anyway, go play with Turner in the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:05 pm

No, Dillon lolz, it wasn't shade, I just wasn't going to put words in your mouth. Maybe he did say those things to you.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Mykee, actually, I will fuck your gf in front of you and then smash your head into the ground. Thanks.

The shadiness of you is appalling. You tell me to keep showing my true colors when you have been a snake this whole game.

I HELPED MYKEE NUMEROUS TIMES IN THIS GAME... TELL EVERYONE HOW MANY TIMES I WAS HELPED... PLEASE. AND THEN THE FIRST TIME I ASK FOR HELP HE REFUSES ME IT. TELL THEM ....
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

That's pretty rapey. Please just calm yourself down and stop posting. You're making people uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

All you're doing is validating our reasons to vote you out.

Garrett, Bobby and Tyler have all either targeted me or gave me the silent treatment so it's pretty obvious there was a line drawn. You're not saying anything that isn't already known.

Btw what happened to having Tyler and Bobby's votes? You told me you had 3 votes so where are they? I guess we both lied to each other.

Tyler wanted cherry out so bad earlier but he chose to vote you instead. You should reflect on that for awhile.

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Cherry, your weight makes me fear for your health, but I dont bring it up. Just mind your own and keep on lying. You want Garrett, Bobby and Tyler gone. You tried getting Bobby up and out numerous times... lets see if the bitch owns it or if she lies and makes excuses like her whole life is...

They changed their minds in the end... I had their votes and then the double vote became public knowledge etc.

Mykee, when I am in Canada fucking you up, what are you gonna reflect on???

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:15 pm

You literally brought my weight up twice on this thread, moron. It's okay though, I'm a white American so I understand you had nothing else to call me out on xoxo.

Bro, I haven't talked to Chaz once in this game aside from on public threads, I haven't talked to Shred in weeks, and the only time I talk to Dillon is to sass him. I don't think those guys expect much else from me, but they also know in order to nominate them I'd have to like, win something lolz.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 pm

LOL at you making the lack of talk as the reason to want them out...

Lying as usual... Bobby, your win in iBB11 did not sit well with her. She felt you were arrogant and nasty in the game and after you won, and she refuses to allow you to make it to the end here and win too. She found you pretty disgusting in that game.

What she fails to realize is her behavior and backstabbing in Survivor left a bad taste in many peoples mouths and that her similar gameplay (Mykee and Henry being interchangeable with Eric and Justin) here is why her ass keeps heading to the block. And why she won't be in Jury much longer after me...
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm

I was arrogant and nasty? WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:24 pm

I am sorry if you misunderstood me. I was not implying I want them out because they don't talk to me. I was saying that considering I don't talk to them, they probably don't have high expectations from me. Just as I don't from them, I know I'd be considered for nomination if they won HoHs.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Where would that even come from? I love playing with you guys and like you all so fucking much. I have no hate or arrogance in my heart. None. You don't even know me if you think I do.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm literally irate over this and can't even focus on the challenge. I mean when I was teenager my dad would always tell me in a drunken (often violent) rage that he hated me (I was such a good kid too, and I know he loves me, but it still hurt really bad) and I always had to be there for my little brothers because my mom was at work, so I kinda became like their little dad. I have always cared so much about people and always have cared what they thought about me (I guess I just never quite lost that feeling as a teen). I'm private and keep things in, so that's why I leave the past in the past. Fuck this game.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Don't feel bad about the things people say Bobby. You are loved on here by a lot of us, myself included. You are an amazing person and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Love you.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Thank you for sharing something about yourself Bobby. I don't know you well but I have no ill will toward you.

Jesse just likes to take things too far. I am now having to deal with his threats, which I have had to deal with him for 2 games straight now.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 pm

How did I take it too far???? By saying what Cherry said???? LMFAO.

Pathetic, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelfth Eviction   Twelfth Eviction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twelfth Eviction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Eviction Area-
Jump to: