BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Jurors

Go down 
+6
HarleyStodden
dnashobviously
JesseRebel
kyogre123
cooltu101
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Welcome Jurors - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Turner you have been saying all week how against voting for him you are and how you were morally opposed to it and he will NEVER have your vote etc.

Now everyone is being too hard? LOL. Please be consistent for once
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Cherry, something you said caught my attention in your message to Mykee in the Final 3... you say that he is selfish for not considering the feelings of the people who have helped him and to not even consider helping them or give you back your double vote (that I gifted you).

But when I was upset cause I would help him incessantly and he NOT ONE TIME helped me in return you defended him... and I am not speaking of the manufactured threats that he ran with, I am speaking of you legit defending him and acting like I dont have a right to be upset.... but you are for the same reason.... so how am I wrong but you're not?

I had to bring this here cause I cant ask there as thats for the questions etc.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Jesse, aside from giving him the immunity (which was obviously generous) I'm not sure what you are referring to...like helping him in challenges and stuff? Sadly I did the same thing, he and I even worked together on the HoH he won when I was evicted </3

Anyway, the major time I recall defending him was when you and I were on the block together and he voted you out. Like I do understand your frustration, but it was because I was the person you were against that I defended him. If you had been against anyone else, it would be different, but Mykee had to choose between TWO people who had been loyal to him, and offered him help in the game. He HAD to vote for one of us, so he went with keeping the person he liked better, who needed him more. You had a right to be frustrated, yes, but the way you acted, I was not going to agree with you or coddle you. I have no desire to be around your outbursts.

I also don't know the full extent of your relationships with people, but in my case, Mykee was my number one. On your end, I don't know your thoughts and whatnot, but I kind of assumed Dillon was your REAL number one, regardless of you helping Mykee or me.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Whether Dillon was my number one or not does not take away from the fact that I helped. Whether Garrett, Dillon, Bobby etc. were number one means nothing to the fact that I helped Mykee AND you all the time, him more though. Like I would not show up to challenges and would be on Skype helping him as much as I could.

And yes, I know you did the same. That is my point. I helped him too, not just you, so if you have right to be upset about it I do as well. A

And let me just state a fact, he may have been your number one (terrible choice) but you were never his. So does that take away from you helping him the way you act like me being paired with Dillon takes it away for me?

Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Well they haven't even answered everyone's questions yet so I don't need to rush with my questions. I really don't know what to ask.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors Today at 1:59 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Turner you have been saying all week how against voting for him you are and how you were morally opposed to it and he will NEVER have your vote etc.

Now everyone is being too hard? LOL. Please be consistent for once

Well that was before bobby and adam were in my opinion epic fails in my opinion
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Also, Garrett and Tyler - there's no hard feelings at all. I was hot headed when the thing went down but that is literally me at a T. Gets really angry in 0.5 seconds then returns back to normal as soon as it done lol <3
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:38 pm

You have been rooting for Adam non stop and now hes a fail???

You have NOOOOO consistency
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Oh wait, let me guess, you've been talking to Mykee and he is being nice to you so you "changed your mind" and now morally you CAN vote for someone that was voted out????
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 8:51 pm

I havent talked to mykee in awhile i vote on game play i thought adam talked to more people then he did
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 9:23 pm

But you "morally" cant vote for someone that has been voted out???

You better never use that line again cause this will come up very quick
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Jesse, my point was that to Mykee it probably made more sense to go with me BECAUSE he knew he was my number one, whereas he didn't know where he stood with you. How he felt about me doesn't really matter in that aspect, it just makes more sense to keep someone who is devoted to working with you than it does to keep someone who you aren't as sure about. It wasn't as much that I thought you had no reason to be upset, it was more so the fact that your BUT I HELPED YOU argument wasn't really valid in that situation, since he HAD to vote someone who helped him out regardless. I was more so annoyed that you (and Dillon to an extent) were acting as if he created a major crime by keeping me over you, when in reality he would have had to get rid of someone who had helped him either way.

He did act selfish towards you too though I guess, but I mean...I was posting MY thoughts to him, how you feel is not really relevant for me to bring up lol.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:34 pm

The crime wasnt that. It was if he voted you out he shows he is willing to break away and actually play and they were willing to lay off him some if he did that, but cause he showed he needs you to lead him they needed him gone. I warned him and Henry. If they stick with what is perceived to be their puppet master they will be targeted harder but if they cut you they will be ok. They must have not believed me...

Sadly Hen is the one that got it worse cause Adam saved Mykee. I actually felt bad after I got so mad and came at Hen cause it took me about 2 days and then I realized Mykee was more at fault than him. I apologized to Hen and he accepted, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Adam is such a whiny little bitch. I've never seen a finalist blatantly disrespect the jury the way he has in a long time. I hope he gets 0 votes.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Spooky33 wrote:
Adam is such a whiny little bitch. I've never seen a finalist blatantly disrespect the jury the way he has in a long time. I hope he gets 0 votes.
i was originally going to vote for him but he has been an epic fail. He should be grateful hes there especially with who hes with he could have won .
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

LOL I was going to say.....man he's being such a diva right now.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:18 pm

I have a problem with Bobbys game it was very clear he was a side piece if he went to the end with dillion and spooky he would have had no shot at winning mykee was aware he couldn't beat cherry and knew Adam could win challenges and still be beatable during the jury stage I think mykee deserves this out of the Three.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm

I dont know if I want to vote for Mykee after learning how fake he was. But I do agree he actually played the game, compared to the other 2. Bobby played a cleaner game, but he was just sooooo UTR it would almost be like Survivor Samoa with Natalie winning cuz the jury hated the other two finalists and had no choice Laughing

Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Bobby got played big time I think he's too emotional

I am disappointed in mykee because he got upset when I lied in your game but now he's the one who has lied a lot he is a hypocrite but whatever
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Mykee doesn't deserve a win for this. Sorry not sorry. He didn't play the game. How easy it is to fool you all. He did what me and Cherry said. -_- this is getting pathetic.

Bobby actually did play but it was very UTR. But he would reach out to people.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 pm

But I think we can all agree Adam shot himself in the foot. He's been a diva and straight out nasty to me all game. I did nothing to him in this game and all he's done is treat me like shit.

Neither Mykee nor Adam will be getting a vote from me. Mykee was a glorified lapdog and Adam a dick.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Jesse what decisions did Bobby make on his own?
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm

What decisions did Mykee make on his own?? None.

Even getting rid of Cherry wasn't "him". Enough with the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

You didn't Answer my question
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Lolz I don't think Adam and diva has ever been used in the same sentence before now. I don't think he's being a diva. I mean he kind of does have a point, expecting him to pick players in a show he never watched and compare them to people he barely talked to does sound tedious. I don't know. His game is obviously not perfect, but I'm probably going to vote for Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: