BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Jurors

Go down 
+6
HarleyStodden
dnashobviously
JesseRebel
kyogre123
cooltu101
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

cooltu101

Welcome Jurors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Mykee made a smart decision.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Lmao at Mykee throwing Cherry out like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Well adam can win hoh it made sense.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 am

Yay adam won hoh
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:14 am

Mykee did it cause he knows we all feel hes just her puppet. Its so late in the game that now he is trying to get himself votes by doing the opposite of what hes done all game. Too little too late.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 am

Lmao yeah umm no Mykee just no...

It's 3-2 at f5. If something happens and Mykee gets up he joins us. If not, I'm thinking they get rid of Garrett. 

Bobby and Garrett are very close though.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 am

I think its also cause adam can win hoh which he did
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 am

Adam is better at challenges, but it's kinda a moot point since even this round they could pull the same shit and get Mykee out if the non-nominee wins veto.

Anyway, Jesse, the reason I personally turned on you was because I knew you were working with everyone and their mom (that is an expression, before you get confused and try to say no one's mom is in the game). It had nothing to do with me "not being able to control you" or whatever narrative you might have come up with. You're also just extremely difficult to deal with and it gets tiring after awhile.

As for Mykee, he was never my lapdog. We were working together. Apparently I value loyalty a lot more than he does, but I'm not really surprised by that, because as much as I love Mykee, he's always a mess.

I obviously knew there was no way I was winning this game, I mean I literally didn't talk to half of the cast, haha. I just wanted to see if I could get to the end with Mykee. I failed </3
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 am

Haha. Mykee said to me tonight he was like "I'm sorry, but they all think I am your puppet and I have to prove them wrong!" and I'm just like "...oh, babe. You literally did exactly what they want you to do, and you're too dumb to realize it" <3 I highly doubt anyone "respects" him for getting rid of me, nor will he even get credit for it since it was that piece of furniture Shred who did it.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 am

Well I could have won the HOH after I left ... Dillon and Garrett can vouch for this... if I did not leave I probably would have won that one if not Dillon.

But he was so busy being a lap dog he was too blind and made bad choices that guarantee him NOT winning.

He wants to cut Cherry now? He should have done that when I was up against her and Dillon, me etc. were still in the game and we would have more respect for him. He waits until Final 5 or 6 to try and make moves??? No man. Too late.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 am

Cherry, we all are in agreement that if you were up against him in Final 2 we would vote you over him. Mykee screwed up too much, made too many sloppy moves and contradicted himself too much.

As we compared notes Mykee stood out in a bad way cause of all his contradictions
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 am

He should have cut you when i was on the block.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 am

I am rooting for adam now
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 am

Adam doesn't have much of a social game but no one has really had to do anything except Garrett that's left...lol
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:29 am

Cherry I was actually only working with Dillon and talking to Garrett.... I had Dillon and (slightly) Garrett on one side and you and Mykee on the other. No one else. I wanted to work with Henry and make it Henry, me and Dillon but it never happened. Part of why Garrett put me up was cause I would never "spill tea" about you and Mykee to him. He seemed upset about this. I was just loyal. Dillon had his doubts with me cause of how much I wouldn't tell him too.

I never worked with anyone else like you claim though. I chatted with people about game but that wasn't working with them. I had no deals with any of them... I even showed you some of me and Bobbys convos. Him trying to get info out of me and me not giving him any lmao. That was most of our chats.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 am

Garrett is the only one there that deserves to win. Adam comes in second.

The other 3 ... no. Imagine they are the Final 3??? LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:31 am

Guys, maybe you all didn't get the memo, but it's a final three. I personally assumed Adam would have beat both of us, but like I said, I like to get to the end with my allies, and those two were all I had left.

Don't give Mykee too much credit, he wasn't TRYING to get rid of me, Shred beat him at pov by like, a minute. Mykee wanted Garrett out, obviously.

Turner, seriously, you got evicted like a month ago. Stop whining about how people should have kept you. You know I love you, but people HATE playing games with you.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:32 am

I think adam down plays alot for strategic reasons. Hes. Hosted a big brother game before he isnt that confused lol
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 am

Jesse, maybe you didn't talk to Chaz and Shred much, sorry if I was wrong about that. But it was obvious you were with Dillon, and it seemed pretty apparent you were with or trying to be with Garrett as well. Anyway, I knew Dillon was out for me from the beginning (t.ears girl </3) so you were still a liability because I never knew who you would be most loyal to overall. I honestly did think it was us for awhile, I defended you to Harley, but then when Dillon somehow knew I'd given Mykee my double vote when you were the only other person I told it all kind of fell apart and I lost any trust in you.

You were playing too hard. I thought it was weird as fuck that people kept trying to claim I was some massive threat when I was in my corner, not winning shit and talking to like, three people. I was like are we all playing the same game here? So since no one was targeting you, I assumed it was because you had deals with everyone, because you were a lot more threatening than me, and everyone was fixated on me.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 am

Haha Turner, I agree. I know the guy doesn't watch BB, but I think he plays up the I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, WHAT IS A VETO shit too much. I mean the guy has been on the boards on and off for 10 years lolz I highly doubt this is his first BB game.

He plays up the whole NOBODY LIKES ME shit too. He knows perfectly well that I like him, and I know Mykee has been talking to him all game lolz.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 am

Turner, seriously, you got evicted like a month ago. Stop whining about how people should have kept you. You know I love you, but people HATE playing games with you.[/quote] calm down i am mostly jokeing . I can be a great ally if i was given a chance.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 am

Turner, ask Dillon and Henry etc. how I said that ADAM HOSTED A BB GAME. HE KNOWS HOW IT WORKS. HE IS USING THE IDK ANYTHING ANGLE TO HIS BENEFIT.

I told Garrett when he first won HOH to backdoor Adam and he wouldn't cause Adam "doesn't even know the game" lmao. I think Dillon had a similar response. I really felt like I was the only one that saw through his act and it drove me nuts!!!
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:44 am

I remrmber telling cherry that adam was stiring the pot and she should be careful because he was saying different names to different people
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:47 am

Lol well I wouldn't go that far, I don't think he is much of a pot stirrer. But he is playing up the I KNOW NOTHING AND TALK TO NO ONE thing. I sassed him yesterday on one of the threads and asked how he hosted a BB game while simultaneously claiming to know nothing.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:48 am

I hate that he is invisible you never know when hes on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: