BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Diary Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 pm

lol @ half your diaries being about me <3

You were the first person's I clicked on, cuz I assumed they would be entertaining. For the record though, two things: One, I HAVE NEVER SENT ANYONE NUDE PICS TO SURVIVE IN A GAME. I JUST SEND NUDES FOR FUN, TYVM. And only to people who have said they wanted them, I don't send people surprise vag like a certain person sending UNWANTED dick pics to people. I also haven't done that in like, forever tyvm.

Two, the Shred thing wasn't even specifically against him. Honestly, most of it was me being annoyed that the cast was huge to begin with and we had yet another person, paired with it seeming really unfair that he got to join after Johnny left. Like honestly, I really just wanted to play with Johnny and I was bitter that he left first and also that someone new got to join and was already guaranteed 3 rankings higher than him.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Lmao @ Cherry still bringing up shit from many months ago.

Move on.

You're like 10 years older than me and no one would know based on how you act.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 pm

I was just responding to some of the things I read in this thread... and I'm only 7 years older than you.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:08 pm

And you look the same age as me. But fact is you're older.

And that would be cool if you didn't say "like some people". That was long ago and I was nice to you all game. We actually got along. So for you to be acting so nasty toward me is quite ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

It was literally a comment TO Chaz because he stated it as something BOTH of us have done in an early entry. And just because we got along for most of this game doesn't ERASE the fact that you sent me unwanted pictures of your penis in the fact.

I'm not denying I'm older than you, bro, I was just correcting the amount because I don't want it implied that I am 35 lolz. But honestly, in this age range, the difference isn't that substantial. When it's a 16 year old picking on a 9 year old, it's like wtf you know better. When the parties arguing are in their 20s and 30s, it's really just immature on everyone's part, it doesn't matter who is older.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 am

It matters cause you're starting it.

And yes, I sent it to you as a hahahaha and apologized if you were upset. Start hanging out with bros more. Not loners that claim to be bros but actual bros. The penis is always used as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 am

Actually, the real bros I associate with prefer to just send me videos of themselves peeing, just urine in the toilet, no penis necessary <3

done with you now. Have a nice life xoxo.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 am

Bye fake ass bitch. She just admitted we got along and I did nothing to her but look at her...

Have fun being in your 30s working part time jobs and living with mommy!!! Cant get a man, cant get real life friends off the internet, cant get a REAL job... its just SAD
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:10 am

The only thing uglier than an ugly fat bitch that is an ugly fat bitch that cant get a real job and is in her 30s living with mom and has an ugly personality and is fake and makes up never ending lies about people that did NOTHING to her.

Oh and your sister too... wonder if mom is as ugly as you and your sister.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:37 am

Okay, I LOLed a lot at your comments here, but the lies about me saying Cherry said shit about you and an ex or some shit??? I never even knew about any of this yet alone blamed Cherry for it??? That is a LIE.

You even say you dont know how I would know about it... and its cause I dont... who the fuck is Adrian?

And my paranoia??? WHEN DID I EVER SPEAK TO YOU IN THIS GAME WHERE YOU DEALT WITH MY PARANOIA??? YOURE LYING!!!!
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:40 am

Literally 90% of this diary is Jesse centered, but I am the issue and creep? Dude, you speak about me non stop, at first positively then negatively then you make up lies about me and then even when I was NEVER speaking TO YOU you were speaking about me NON STOP.

People, read this bullshit and how its "Jesse Jesse Jesse"... like wtf??? Then he calls me creepy when I did nothing creepy in this game and hes the one with me on his mind 24/7...

AND HE DARES LIE AND CLAIM I AM WHY HE AND CHERRY HAD A FALLING OUT??? YOURE LYING. OWN YOUR SHIT. YOURE AN OLD FUCKING GAY ASS MAN THAT CANT OWN HIS SHIT! You attacked Cherry all game, but lets just blame Jesse so she doesn't hate you in the end. Its as bad as Cherry always lying and Murr (who fucks his dog, not joking) lying about me too. WTF is that????

People in their 30s and 40s acting like 10 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5