BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harley's Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

Harley's Diary Room  Empty
PostSubject: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm

1:01
The Beginning of the End?
Harley's Diary Room  V43J9

I can't remember the last time I played this series, maybe it was Ready to Rumble which was a lot of fun. It's always been a series I would love to win as to me, it's the heart of the board (same as IMDb Survivor).

Saying that, I really doubt I will be fully migrating to the new board. I think with the very sad news of it shutting down it's a great time to close up shop. Because I'm sure this is the case, I really just want to play with people I like and people that gave me some great memories here. There are plenty of them (Cherry, John, Soco, Arik, Bria, Spooky, Henry, Dillon etc.) maybe a bit too much.

Basically I'm just coming into this game with a different perspective than usual. I just want to have fun and enjoy it. Which might make it hard to win but atleast I can say I loved the game and leave with even better moments than what I came in with.

This can all change of course, spanners can be thrown into the works that could quite possibly make me play aggressively. We shall see.

So Turner won, which is great because although we haven't played together we actually have a lot in common. His a very misunderstood person on the board but his honestly harmless.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:23 pm

1:02
Sticky Situations

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_ole6dqucta1ql5yr7o1_500

Turner said that I am safe but I wasn't super impressed with his nominations. I mean, the way Jesse speaks to him is crazy - he should have put him up. You won't catch me putting my morals on hold to win this game, if Jesse wins HOH I won't ever reach out to him. I couldn't care less. The things he has said to me are just gross and OTT and I can't put those morals on hold just to win or at further in this game. It's not a witch hunt, I'm not going to be chatting with him constantly - I would prefer to act as if he doesn't even exist.

So now that Garrett and Tyler are on the block it puts me in an awkward situation. It's gonna be a hard choice even if one of them win veto as Turner said he will replace them with John. I love John even more omg what kind of mess is this.

During this, I have spoken to Cherry, Garrett, and Tyler all of which I really want to work with. I haven't reached out to Bria or Arik yet but because we usually align I didn't want to worry about getting in touch with them first.

When Turner said that the first image in the veto challenge was a sloth I howled and then the curling stone. I am howling. I gave Garrett my answers because I didn't want to win veto (tbh I wouldn't of anyway because I said that the Maple leaf was just a leaf lol what a mess). Stupidly, Duck put up the same answers that Turner sent to me and I don't think it's possible for two people to both say Sloth. That was a joint level of disappointment.

Anyway, Garrett won which obviously is amazing but of course, I knew that John was going to be heading up in his place.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 pm

1:03
Even Stickier
Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_ole69paacr1ql5yr7o1_500

So John went up in Garrett's place which I was expecting and it puts me in a very awkward situation. If I knew which way majority was going to fall maybe I would have a better sense but Chaz is saying he has 8 votes and Cherry is saying everyone is voting him out so what the fuck.

If I vote Chaz and he stays, then obviously I run the risk of losing an ally. Luckily, we are early in this game and there are many players that Chaz might not look at me as a vote who evicted him.

I want to keep John because we have a great relationship and we work together well (when he isn't evicted)! I would love to work with him in this game because it's the last one on IMDb but at the same time I also love and adore Tyler.

I haven't even spoken about the cast and my current situation in the game so here's a brief run down of where I am with some of the players.

Cherry: I love her she's great and I've always wanted to work with her from start to finish so I naturally reached out. She was honest with me and we discussed the cast and she did mention Mykee as being someone she was aligned with.

Mykee: here's the thing. I and he don't see eye to eye. We played a game years ago together which ended on rough terms and since then he has had this vendetta against me. Every game we have ever played he uses me for target practice and vice versa. There's no point trying when he has clearly said he would never work with him again.

Dillon: obviously I and he had a great run together in Halloween Harvest and we pretty much ran that game together. We are friends we talk here and there but the problem with him is...if his not 100% with you his gonna end up being 100% against you.

Turner: nice guy. Not the best of strategic players and sometimes he is frustrating to talk to because he deflects a lot of the time (not on purpose) but he usually is very honest and we have A LOT in common.

Spooky: another person I like. We've only really started speaking since Soco's game and we got on really well so I, of course, would love to take that forward.

Arik: someone else I get on well with and we work together well. He has similar traits to Dillon whereas he is a bit ruthless. Arik can be your best friend but will have no problem cutting you loose. He has a boot list in his head from the get-go.

Henry: I've always wanted to work with him but for whatever reason, it just never materializes. He seems to just be on the opposite side of the fence to me every time. I could take it personally but I don't think it's anything to do with me.  The only annoying thing is, I know we would get on so well because we have similar personalities and interests in terms of pop culture.

Bria: the love of my life in simple terms. She is always the third wheel of my alliance though and I hate that! I would love for me and her to be 2 but it just never happens.

Those are pretty much all the people I have spoken to and have some kind of alliance to naturally (minus Mykee). So it's gonna be interesting to see how I can work with them all as they're all very different.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

2:01
I Don't Need Beers to be Drunk

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_odf0cbr9dB1vrjwbvo2_500

Lol, I am a hot mess as always. So Arik wins HoH great amazing, stupid me I didn't reach out to him before that so I look sleazy and desperate (nothing new there) but he had already put up Rob and Duck. Neither of whom I particularly care about.

I have spoken to Arik and it just picks off where we left it. I get on with him, simply put. We didn't use to, though, I think we had some epic fights back in our earlier days <3

Anyway, I was picked for Veto and yall know me...I love me some 24hr challenge cause DUH I am British and this time zone thing sucks + I am lazy. It's writing a story about some Moose that meets a goose. Okay, usually I can write but y'all I am not gonna lie - I was partially still drunk and then some from my Friday night which really didn't end until like...Saturday 4:00PM. So I have got a smaller amount of hours to write this damn story about a Moose and a Goose.

Comedy isn't really my thing. Y'all know I can write a story - when I was Mulan I wrote that cute fairytale for ya. So in my head, I was like, I am gonna write a story where the goose kills this moose for cheating on this other moose's girlfriend. I kind of wanted it to be a bit like Fargo, like really dry humor that doesn't really make sense. Anyway, I get half way through the story and realize I have written loads and this goose is still just speaking to Micky the Moose (which kept on getting autocorrected to Mikey, which is the correct way of spelling Mikey - no offense Mykeeeeee). So I scratch the plan of this hit man story and came up with something a bit lame and then basically the story fell into the deep pits of not making a single bit of sense (a bit like me in life) and ended with a Mariah Carey song.

Somehow, I won. Which is good for me because it mean's I am a bad ass bitch that won the second veto challenge but also helped Garret with the first. Could this be a season of big brother that see's me actually winning stuff? omg, we shall see - I am still a mess, though.

Also, let's talk about these beers. Ain't no way in hell I am even gonna get my first clue at the rate I am going. Mykee will probably win the prize just because that is what will happen to fuck up my luck and life. Kidding. I don't even hate Mykee, he hates me.

This round is pretty simple, you know - let us get rid of the fucking inactive's and useless players. Then we can start to play - that is how I think it should always work. To be fair and all.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

3:01
Soz Hun, I am Sleeping
Harley's Diary Room  Giphy

As we move into the third round, I have to kind of just clock out briefly because I am very busy with work and stuff. Luckily Queen Bria won HoH and did the deed and I shouldn't have to worry too much about being put up because she is my mate.

ANYWAY let me spill some tea of my emotions in this game. I am a nervous wreck because I don't usually get to round three of a game without being dug deep in a group alliance. However, a majority alliance is nowhere to be seen. Now it's true - I have never been amazing at Big Brother games but I still tend to have a solid ground to work off of but here I am just filled with one on one conversations.

What makes matters worse and more frustrating is that I am pretty sure there is an alliance that I am simply not involved in. I know Cherry is with Mykee, I also know she is with Rob. Naturally, she could be with Henry because they get a long and a part of me thinks she could also be working with Jesse. All of these people could quite easily be working together.

It doesn't help that it seems that two sides of the game are slowly starting to form. It is evidential this is going to be a Chaz vs Cherry thing for a few rounds which makes me wonder why Cherry wouldn't be putting her numbers together and drawing larger alliances but she simply doesn't seem bothered. That would naturally give me the impression that she doesn't need to worry because she already has them.

I also am under the impression that Cherry know's I am friends with Chaz and Spooky which would make her uncomfortable with bringing me into the fold. Truth is, I actually really want to work with her but I am not a donkey and I don't deserve to be played like this - especially when she was the first person I reached out to.

What makes it better is....BOBBY entered the game. Obviously, Bobby is my boyfriend and I will share a bed with him and you know he will fucking have my back which is more than what I can say for half of this cast.

Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm

4:01
Fast Forward but I wish I could Rewind
Harley's Diary Room  5ML7O

Y'all am I crazy? No one can even try and come for me and tell me I am inactive. Bitch just stayed up to damn 4am to do this damn fast forward round. Am I crazy? Kathy you got me fucked up for this. It's wrong. I have a job ya know.

I am just gonna skip that round where Will left because I don't remember much about it apart from the fact that it was unanimous. Who was HOH? Bria? Idk I can't remember.

So it's now pretty much confirmed that me, Tyler, Garrett and Dillon are in a four piece alliance. That's nice. Finally I'm in an alliance but not gonna lie, I don't see any of these bitches trying to win HOH which means it probably won't last long...so I should probably not put my eggs in this one basket.

I mean prime example, in the challenge I said "I will pick question 4" in the group and I did just that. 5 seconds after I answer, Garrett answers the same question? Girl? Wot r u doing.

So I didn't win lol - Rob did which was glorious and stressful at the same time. Fastforward Arik and Bria are on the block...great...two of my friends.

I thought the plan was to keep Arik, but no, they all want to vote out Arik. Sad truth is I feel very trapped, I kept trying to make my voice heard with Arik staying but they weren't listening. It was almost as if they just wanted to vote out Arik because Cherry was voting to keep him. I love Bria, but Arik was a better ally for me - or would of been. Though I don't think he would of been 100% loyal to me - he would of atleast won another HOH and perhaps take out one of the bigger people. It's not like Tyler or Garrett are gonna win any time soon and I can guarantee you Dillon isn't gonna be trying because he want to be UTR. Okay hun.

So yes, I am 10/10 frustrated. I fucking messaged Arik being like "I am 100% keeping you" so how slimy does that make me? Ew. Gross. I can't even message him now because I am so grossed out by that stupid message. At the time I thought that was the plan.

I don't want to get involved with Cherry vs Tyler but naturally I am being dragged into it. Like I have to pick sides and I can't say anything nice about Cherry without possibly being judged as perhaps working with her or not being loyal to the alliance. It's weird. I feel like I did when I first started playing these games, kind of clueless. Although I'm not clueless I feel like I can't do anything without possibly upsetting one of two sides. I shouldn't really feel like this, this isn't Romeo & Juliette. Fuck Shakespeare.

Also, these guys like Jesse. Like they were like "Jesse wouldn't lie" erm HELLO we are in the damn Big Brother house - any bitch can lie and it makes 0 sense to why Jesse would suddenly team up with Tyler? They seem to all equally enjoy him, and although I will admit his been somewhat 'decent' in this game - you know it's all an act until someone does something he doesn't like.

Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 pm

5:01
I'm A Real Boy
Harley's Diary Room  5eb8215f868b1e4de83e1411882a168e

So Dillon pops up on my inbox letting me know about Jesse saying that I was one of Cherry's "puppets". Oh bitch. NEXT.

Stupid comment from someone who knows nothing - clearly - if I was with Cherry - would I of not voted with her the last few rounds? No Hun. Wrong. Dillon had the audacity to then say that he side eyed me and thought maybe I voted out Bria last round because I "didn't want to vote out Arik". Erm no, I didn't want to vote out Bria because of Cherry. I wanted to keep Arik because his a damn good player and could've advanced us further into the game. Sorry, I'm not dumb like you.

It's evidential that people are going to be throwing HOH's left right and centre because they are not gonna rock the boat. Dillon even admitted that he AND Jesse are both gonna be low key (so it's evidential this wasn't a 5 second chat, this was developed and had some loyalty with its words). You know, I've played that game, it's reductive and although I really want to play nice, I might have to be that nasty bitch that people hate.

Firstly. It's evidential that Jesse played the Arik move into his hand. However, is he really going to be voting with us every round? Or was it just for that round? Cause the smartest move would be to swing from vine to vine every round. Keeping each side equal in numbers and keeping you in the middle making you low on everyone's list. I think there's a cluster of people in the middle of this game (Jesse, Henry, JB?).

Why should I sit here and watch someone else secure themselves a jury spot? Was I born yesterday? Sorry Hun, I'm not a puppet.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:19 pm

5:02
The HBIC is Back
Harley's Diary Room  Raw

So after Dillon dropped that little information I started to think, it's time to make Jesse enemy no. 1 for Cherry's side. I mean Tyler and that seem to be infatuated with him so it's probably not gonna work anytime soon but if I can get Cherry to target him (as she should because his a bigger threat than Tyler let's be real) then I should be able to get him out.

You can't have people like that in this game. I need to know where peoples card's are. I don't see him as a direct threat to my game but I do think he is very charming when he wants to be. You notice it more because his such an asshole elsewhere (tbh I might put this in past tense as he hasn't been too bad on the boards recently?) so when you're speaking to him you're like "oh his actually not a bad guy" but really his just acting like a DECENT HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE. Ya know what I mean?

Anyway, I tell Cherry what he is saying. I also tell Turner cause Turner gets anxious like a bee trapped in a glass. I need to earn some trust back from Cherry, we have a little talk, mostly about our lack of communication and I also semi drop that shit in that it was Dillon who told me. Sorry Dillon, love you but...I can't have you playing the middle man either. You low key know you're up to something with Jesse and I need you to be my ally. Maybe you going on the block will make you win a challenge and do some work.

I should've kept Arik ffs cause I could totally scheme with him about this shit but oh well live a lie Hun. His out.

Firstly what we should be doing is getting rid of people like JB and Switza because they're useless. Didn't JB go to finals recently and not even turn up? I mean, sorry have some balls guys - you're playing an online game, atleast play it with people worthy of your time *hair-flip*

Now my loyalty is still with Tyler, Garrett, Dillon but I also have loyalty to Cherry, Turner & Bobby. I wish we could all get along but it's not looking likely. I did express early early in the game with Henry wanting to work with Garrett etc and Henry did say he would prefer to be left out of it so...I don't know where we stand? I know his being very UTR atm. Someone should put him up too, ain't no body got time for this.

Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 pm

sunny

So. I fucked up. Dillon won HOH and Cherry starts spouting off what I said to her about Jesse calling me a puppet. Omg what a fucking mess this is.

Dillon pops up asking me why am i chatting shit. Omg I am shook for my safety. I didn't mean to cause this shit and when I did tell Cherry that stuff it wasn't supposed to make Dillon and enemy at all - it was merely supposed to make Jesse a target.

Oh well. Now I look I am some shit stirring playing both sides bitch. Which I guess is PARTIALLY true. However at the same time I didn't mean to start this shit. Truth be told there was already fire there between these people, I guess I added some flames.

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_m8p8a0G7R31ql5yr7o1_400

I'm kind of pissed at Cherry, like, she didn't gain anything from doing what she did. Throwing me under the bus like that just kind of showed me that she can't be trusted. I was willing to work with her as best I can but I now realise that in this game you can't be civil with both of these groups. You have to pick one or the other - otherwise you stand in the middle like Turner and JB and those people will be gone in a hot minute.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Ugh. Okay, so I went to sleep and set my alarms for Veto. Even though I didn't want to win it cause I would be forced to make an indefinite choice on either team Cherry or team Gay Boy alliance, I did want to play so it would atleast look like an natural loose (which really isn't hard to believe when it comes to me and challenges let's be real) but I didn't wake up. I'm a deep sleeper, I suffer from sleep paralysis and all sorts I'm truly fucked.

When I wake up, I see that they're thinking of keeping Cherry. I'm kind of annoyed tbh. Turner is a good ally and a good number if not in the game
atleast in the jury for me - so him leaving isn't really going to benefit my game. Low key, I want Cherry to leave because she did just throw me under the bus and a BIG part of me believes that she did that to make me a target so that one of her core alliance members (Jesse, Mykee and Switza) didn't go up with her. That's the honest truth, Cherry isn't stupid, she isn't a shitty player and her throwing me under the bus wasn't just because "Dillon was pissing her off".

So, I straight up told Dillon and Garrett that Cherry told me she had a double vote. Word for word she claimed that she, Adam and Mykee all received a double vote to use in eviction. She then claimed that JESSE gave it to her. That's how she knew that Jesse was more with her than with Dillon, which was obviously what I was trying to persuade her of.

Of course....Dillon then mouths it off in the thread because his here to cause trouble - this is true and he does it so well. So then I have Cherry going off on me and Skype and then somehow I realise I have managed to piss of BOTH sides of this game in one whole round. I went from a 0 target friends with everyone to someone that people need to watch because his "playing both sides". Oooo I am scared.

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_lflhh7SyHv1qfz8p5o1_500
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 pm

So Cherry stayed. Which I can't really work out if it's a good thing or a bad thing. We shall see and of course the one person who was probably the worst possible person to win HOH won. Jesse.

Ugh. Sucks to suck at challenges lol. I didn't even try at that one. Good on Jesse though, he put in a lot of time and effort to win that over the weekend (10hrs I believe) so he deserved it to say the least.  

Harley's Diary Room  Mariah-shades

I was surprised that I wasn't put up on the block but at the same time - it doesn't mean anything. Even though I don't think I'm much of s threat to deserve a backdoor (cause I can't really win things so why bother) it could be a plan. If Veto is used I'm more than 100% sure I will go up on the block as the replacement and likely go home.

I can't say I will be upset about going home but I also don't want to go home. I'm in a weird place in this game where I don't know if anyone actually likes/trusts/or even wants to work with me. Which is a horrible feeling. I'm just trying to be as nice as possible and I will play the victim card if i need to. A card I rarely use.

Man, this sucks. I think the one thing I will take away from this is that big brother games simply aren't for me. I'm not very good at them. I really came into this game with a positive attitude but it's pretty much gone now. There's a lot of aggression in the cast, and although it's got nothing to do with me you still find yourself caught in the cross hairs.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Omg the one fucking veto that I probably should play in - I don't get picked for. This really does suck. I can feel it now - me waking up and being evicted lol bye Huns.

My interview after the show "did you purposely play the villain card?"

"I honestly don't know!"

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_n355tbrH821rj04xho9_250

Bria said that the posts on the thread made me seem like a villain. Lol
me causing chaos. I am living for the fact that it's totally not what I was trying to do. I'm a nice person y'all - I swear.

Ugh if I do get put up on the block as a replacement I have a gut that I will go home. No one is even speaking to me anymore. I feel crap.

But hey, atleast I learnt that Cherry truly would sell her soul to the devil to not get voted out. Shocked @ that.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:11 am

Okay so as expected I am up on the block - we knew this was likely going to happen and I am not super surprised that Adam used the veto on Tyler because they have been friends from the jump.

I need 5 votes to stay or 4 votes and get Jesse to break the tie in my favour.

So, I message Dillon, Garrett and Tyler cause you know - we are in a fucking alliance and none of them have messaged me back. I mean, I am not going to lie - if they vote to evict me I am going to be pissed. Partially because I have kind of been more loyal to them and what has Bobby done for them?

I swallowed my pride and reached out to Cherry and I will say that I was wrong in my last comments about her. Cherry is a friend and I feel like perhaps I did indeed pick the wrong side and I should've sided with her. She was very honest with me and said he has heard I am the vote - which is fine. Apparently Henry, Adam and TYLER are voting to evict me.

I am not going to lie...that is kind of shitty for Tyler to dog me like that especially when I have practically chosen to side with him over Cherry in this game. That is pretty nasty of him, I guess its evidential we never had a real 'thing' even though he kept on saying "I am going to the final four with you guys" blah blah blah. You know, I am all for someone making a fake final 4 but don't fucking lie to me 24/7 about how you're going to the end with it when no one is even asking you about it. That isn't a good game player that's just a flat out liar.

I am going to have to bite my tongue but if I find out that Garrett and Dillon are also going to vote me out, don't expect me to just walk out of this game classy. I will fucking read them, each and every one of them for lying to my fucking face and telling me they were with me. Expect that.

Mykee and Cherry say they will vote to keep me if I have the votes - I understand they don't want to go out on a limb here so that is fine. I have messaged JB and been pretty straight forward, if I am begging for votes then if I stay I am gonna owe you where as if Bobby stays he will simply see it as he has majority.

That is the fucking truth. If I can just get JB it will make my life easier as I am sure I can perhaps convince Jesse to break a tie meaning I would only need 1 vote.

I am not holding my breath but if I do go home and if Dillon, Garrett and Tyler are responsible, I will make sure to drag those fucking chicken livered shits for what they really are - a bunch of two faced cowards.
Harley's Diary Room  Tenor
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Oh drats, it's not looking good at all. I wasn't sure if Dillon had voted to evict me but he confirmed that he did indeed vote for me to leave. A kick in the teeth but at least he can tell me to my face. Dillon might be many of things but he is not a fucking coward - unlike Garrett who read the message and ignored me - good riddance you spineless fish.

Harley's Diary Room  Raw

Henry said he will vote to keep me, how true that is? I don't know but he truly has no reason to lie about it. Unless he is dishonest but he has never stricken me as someone like that.

However, unfortunately, dear Henry did tell me that Jesse apparently wants me out because I have "lied" about him. I didn't lie about him, Dillon told me that stupid puppet comment - it is not like I made it up but okay. I will try and speak to Jesse because it would be stupid to vote me out over Bobby because the whole of the opposing side that he is against are voting to keep him. I guess he doesn't truly know what he is doing. He spent 10+ hrs over the weekend to win HoH all to just get me out - my ego is truly flattered and his game is truly shit.

Harley's Diary Room  1277990448-tumblr_mwpgqf6tY41ql9qxto1_500

Even if I break through to Jesse, I still have to secure a vote from JB and hope that Henry is telling the truth. It's all a bit too much for me and I think I am gonna accept defeat here but I am sad that I have been used as the scapegoat for peoples actions.

If I was in a different time zone, I do think I would have more luck but I am most active when people are sleeping and vice versa. It obviously effects the communication I can put it. I used to be able to do it no problem but these days...I can't commit hours on it.

I can look at heaps of things I could of done differently but this game is way too bitchy and OTT for me. I think it is a bit too much how people talk about one another and although some may call me a bitch, most know its all for show and just to make people laugh. Whereas some of the characters in this game are naturally nasty and its ashame.

I can walk out of this game being classy and not dragging people through the mud. I guess that sums up my game in general - I didn't know if I wanted to be naughty or nice which might explain why a lot of the stuff I have done comes across as bad when really I just cared about all of them the same. I love Cherry and I loved Tyler and although no one forced me to pick a side, it was always going to be one way or another.

I mean it's not over until the fat lady sings but lezbhonest, its not looking likely.

Harley's Diary Room  Tumblr_m6vmhyqkPf1qc8cb2o7_500

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:56 am

I fucking love this diary <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:00 am

HarleyStodden wrote:

What makes it better is....BOBBY entered the game. Obviously, Bobby is my boyfriend and I will share a bed with him and you know he will fucking have my back which is more than what I can say for half of this cast.

Aww <3 <3 <3. Same and always <3
Back to top Go down
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am

You are literally one of my favorite people around here <3
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:36 pm

This was very fun to read, and Jesse centered at times but you kept it REAL and weren't making up lies to fit your agenda and shit. I love that.

Disgusted by what I read in Tylers diary. Just wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Diary Room    Harley's Diary Room  Empty

Back to top Go down

Harley's Diary Room
Page 1 of 1