BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

Go down 
+10
HarleyStodden
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
cooltu101
soco-81
kyogre123
Shred
switza
Mykee
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) Empty
PostSubject: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 am

Final 3 Jury Segment

Congratulations switza, DJMykee and shred-com on a hard fought battle. You have one last step before we can crown one of you the winner of this game.

I ask that you three post an opening statement ASAP. Then we will have our 9 jurors come in with their questions and comments.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:04 am

Hello jury. I know there isn't much I can say that isn't just going add more fuel to the fire that I've already caused with most of you. But I will explain my logic as simple as I can and try to go into more detail with your questions.

I came into this game knowing that I was an outsider. I always am. And it's my own fault for being on the IMDB games forum for 5 or so years now and not really getting to know anyone personally. I play a game, and then I leave. I don't stick around and even when I did I never liked participating in all the drama that goes on.

I knew that there would be a line drawn pretty early on, those who hate Cherry and those who are willing to work with her. I knew right away that there was no way I was going to be of any value to the anti-Cherry side except maybe Dillon because we recently were able to work together in a previous game, so I did my best to make small talk with them while building trust with Cherry, Jesse and Henry. I worked with them because they were willing to work with me. But I was very selfish. I used them, and they became my shields. Whenever I'd show any compassion for Cherry, people saw that as an excuse to target me. And then when I kept Cherry over Jesse, Dillon turned on me. This is where Cherry came in handy.

I fully admit, even though I adore Cherry and had a great time working with her, that I used her, and I used Jesse. I would not be here if it weren't for them. But that said, my main allies in this game were always Henry and Adam. These are the type of players I really enjoy working with. I've always had respect for Henry, and I wanted to see him make it to the end. It really sucked when he left. And with Adam, he was the perfect ally. He had no paranoia, or tried to be sneaky, we just talked when we needed to and had a mutual understanding that neither of us were going to hurt each other's games. Adam played a great game, and I am proud to be sitting next to him in finals.

I'm really terrible at opening up to people, but I hope this explains a little bit as to why it looked like I played a sloppy game, but I assure you I knew what I was doing most of the time. I surrounded myself with polarizing characters and relied on myself and my main ally to get to the end once they were gone.

Thanks for your time.

PS - I am traveling to another city tomorrow so it may take me a bit of time to respond.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 am

I'm sure you're all have in depth questions about each of our games, so I'll make this opening statement fairly vague and simple:

Don't vote out of emotion. Vote for who you truly think played the best game. We all (you included) put a lot of time and effort into this game. If Mykee stabbed you in the back, but you think he actually played the best...vote for him. If you think shred played the best game, but he hurt your feelings by lying to you and voting you out...get over yourself and vote for him. If I convince you that my game was best, vote for me even though I never talked to you this game.

The person who truly played the best overall game deserves to win. Mykee and myself had an F2 deal since pretty much day 1. Shred, soco and myself had an F3 from pretty much the day shred joined the game. We were the final 4. We accomplished exactly what we set out to do. So we each deserve an unbiased decision from each of you.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 am

First, I had a great time. Maybe some of you think this is the worse final 3 ever (shit <3), but I really enjoyed this. I did.

Kathy had invited me one evening into this season as a twist and I accepted. I still felt a little burnt out from IBB, but there were some people in the cast who I really looked forward to playing with, so I immediately said yes. I packed my bags, traveled as fast I could to Canada, and entered the house as Pooh was leaving. I knew coming into this season as an 'extra' would be the biggest thing going against me. For the longest time I thought I had no chance to win. I felt like I didn't even belong at first. However is it fair that I don't get the same treatment as everyone else? You all treated me as an equal when I was playing, so why should I have to feel differently now? I had to come into this late when everyone had already settled a bit. Had probably made alliances (maybe even final pacts). Two rounds isn't a lot, but it is in a game like this. What if it was you? It's easy to throw mud when it's somebody else. I bet everyone here would want the same chance as anyone else if they came in like I did. What's the point of even trying if I don't get that? I know at least one of you thinks I was invisible, but I was always here. I'm sure you saw my name logged in at the bottom of the page (I hope <3). Maybe my diary rooms are pretty bare (it is, but it's only because I keep things in), maybe I don't always say congratulations when someone wins a challenge on the boards, but that's only because I do it in private. You all know when someone wins a challenge, I usually send a message to you on Skype or private message.
I'm going to be completely honest with your questions. I will admit my faults and through my perception explain my game as good as I can.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:10 am

switza wrote:
Shred, soco and myself had an F3 from pretty much the day shred joined the game.

We did? <3. Adam I think you're great, but we didn't even vote the same way until like the jury lol (at least it felt that way). We did have some really nice (but brief) talks and did talk game, but I was not down with that final 3 at that point. The night you were a T-1000 badass (<3) Tyler had asked me if I wanted to go to the final 3 with you and I said yeah (it was the round JB got evicted I think), but I secretly never even wanted that in my heart. I have to be honest. I wanted the alliance of gay guys to work so bad. You have no idea. It was kinda two sides for a long time with our alliance of 3 (that was surprisingly not spoken of too much really) being at least a small reason the three of us were good through a lot of votes after the top 10 (and there was a ton of others as well).
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am

Well when you joined, soco (who was already talking to me) was suggesting the 3 of us to the end. So I assumed you were good with that.

I'll re-phrase my comment:

I had an F3 with shred and soco since shred joined. I was such a great social and strategic mastermind, I was able to carry them to the final 4 even though they had no intention of keeping me around. Clearly I am the better player and shred failed at everything he attempted throughout the game.

(Obvious sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:08 pm

The gays alliance Laughing

What a hot mess.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 pm

What's up bitches? So I'll ask the question I always ask as a juror. I like to see what you really think of the jury and where you place yourself and your fellow finalists along side them.

I want you to rank everyone on the jury and all 3 of you on the three different components of this game.

A ranking for social game, strategic game and challenge performance. I want a separate ranking for each component. Make sure to include yourself and your fellow finalists. I want 12 people ranked. Also, please include reasonings as well. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Yikes. This is going to be a ridiculous decision. Have fun you guys lol.

I'm kinda pissed off, to get last place in yet another game, and it's the last one. Sad

I knew it was coming though. I'd want to be in the finals with a Resurrected player and someone who joined late too. I see you, Adam. Wink

Mykee, I counted about 164 Cherry's in your post. But then I read closely and you said that you used her and Jesse. I respect this gameplay. That's the point of these games. Elaborate.

Adam:
Quote :
It was honestly a flip of the coin.

Should I really consider voting for you after that statement? Or should I just flip a coin?

Bobbay, if you actually did want all the gays to be a thing, I didn't get that impression from you. I think I made the me/you/Adam alliance cause of the two sides in the house, and I figured we could hide within it and make it farther than was already determined. The Gays had way too many heads in it lol. But it sucks for me because I did a lot of work and now you're benefitting from the alliance I made for you that you didn't even want to be in. Elaborate.

All 3 of you:
Please tell me something about the other 2 people that you think the jury would want to know, that maybe they aren't going to share with us themselves.

Good luck to the three of you. My vote is anyone's at this point, as I can see all your games clearly. You all definitely played. I just don't yet know which one I respect the most.

Peace and love. sunny
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
The gays alliance

What a hot mess.

Is it bad that I have no idea who this is because I have no idea who among you is gay?
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:49 pm

soco-81 wrote:
I knew it was coming though. I'd want to be in the finals with a Resurrected player

I honestly forgot that happened.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:59 pm

So this is where I stand with this final 3, and why this is extremely hard for me. I dont even know what to ask you all:

Bobby: sweet guy. Apparently we were all in a gays alliance (I didn't know you were gay though, so hayyy). But I hardly ever heard from you, mostly when I won HOH. I heard from Dillon. I heard from Garrett. I heard from Harley. Sometimes I heard from Tyler.  All throughout the game, at least to me, you appeared to be a number.

Adam: you seem like an honest guy. But your OMG I AM SUCH A NEWB I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY BIG BROTHER LOLOL act got annoying super fast and made me want to win an HOH just to get you out, so you could experience what it feels like to be a juror, if you really are unfamiliar with how this game is played. No offense. Laughing

Mykee: I kind of want to be upset at the part you said you were using me, but I am not gonna be a hypocrite and say I wasn't using you too <3. We are both strong challenge players so to me it made sense that I should be on your good side the whole game. It kind of sucks my game was ruined by working with you though, because I was never planning on going to the end with you (or Cherry), but someone on the jury got fixated on the idea I had a final 3 alliance with you both. Just to clear that up, I never did.

This is probably the strangest final 3 I've ever seen. So if I can think of any questions to ask, I will. But for now I will just see how you all respond to the other jurors. Do keep in mind that I find cocky, arrogant, delusional people, and people who take credit for moves they didn't make  such  a turn off. If you were just a number, own it (or be truthful and prove why you were not). If you only made it here because you only won challenges and had zero social game, own it. If you only made it here because you know the jury hates you and were the perfect goat to take to the end, own it.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Basically an alliance of the whole cast minus you Adam <3 lmao.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Mykee Sad

I'll post some shit later for you all, don't have time now.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Well I want to say congratulations to all three of you. No matter how you got here making the end is something to be proud of.

Adam you hosted a big brother game before why you acting like you know nothing? Was this part of your strategy?

Bobby you coming in late really pissed me off to be honest I mean especially because I knew you would do whatever spooky and soco wanted Do you think it's fair to be here when you weren't in the whole game?

Mykee Jesse was mad at you after Henry's game how did you start working with him again? How did you get him to trust you so much?

All of you what is the biggest game move you made on your own and nobody else?

All of you Rank the jury on how much contact you had with that person

Good luck to all three of you
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm

soco-81 wrote:
Bobbay, if you actually did want all the gays to be a thing, I didn't get that impression from you. I think I made the me/you/Adam alliance cause of the two sides in the house, and I figured we could hide within it and make it farther than was already determined. The Gays had way too many heads in it lol. But it sucks for me because I did a lot of work and now you're benefitting from the alliance I made for you that you didn't even want to be in. Elaborate.

It's not that I didn't want to be in it. I wanted to be in it with you sis. I always wanted for us to get to the final 3 together <3. It's why I was down with the alliance when you told me about it. I was just trying to clarify with my last post that it was not that early when I agreed to go the final 3 with switza (it makes me sound like a guy I'm not to people who haven't even asked a question yet.) He had an alliance with Mike from the very start, and it would be completely unfair (and not true) if I were to say to the jury and Mike that they weren't a pair until the later part of the game. I don't know what goes on in Adam's head, so I would expect for him to do the same and tell everyone how he felt about the entire situation. You can also make fun and laugh (tears) that you would want to go to the final 3 with someone who came late too (when you know it's a sore spot for me that I'm trying to overcome), and say I benefited from an alliance that you made (which is true), but didn't you benefit at all from having me join the game? Or was I just a nothing? I was always a vote in your corner. There is no Bobby, Adam, and Tyler final 3 alliance without the Bobby <3. There might be other stuff that will come out with these questions that you may not know of, so be ready (<3).
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:43 pm

LOL HEY GUYS.

This final 3, like Henry said is the strangest final three I've ever seen.

It is like the equivalent of Jenn City, Adam, & Ashley (BB14) all being in the finals of a game. Laughing No shade.

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) JennAroyo
Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) AdamBigBrother
Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) Hqdefault

Anyways,

Bobby: You were in the gay guy alliance primarily made up of me/Soco/Spooky/Harley...then you/Henry as our like sidepieces for numbers. You basically replaced Harley when he was running around acting like a chicken with his head cut off as our fourth. I also got a sense that you weren't being genuine in the PM's you sent me. You talked about how I was a huge threat and that I always got credit for things and that you admired that about me and wish people would see you in that perspective. Is this something you were saying that you were just boosting my head or do you actually believe that? Also, could you sense that you were low on the totem pole in our alliance originally?

Adam: You annoyed me greatly with your act of not knowing the game and the admittance of not having a social game. I don't like when people just challenge whore their way through a game with no substance. To make matters worse, when I tried talking to you, you ignored me. Why should I not ignore you in this vote?

Mykee: A mess. A mess. A mess. You drunkingly made your way through half of this game doing what someone told you to do. Everything about your game was transparent, including getting rid of Cherry to try and appease us jurors who constantly shat on you as we left because of the lack of game that you had. I don't buy the whole "I was using Cherry and Henry" shit. Your PM to me about how no one talks to me except Cherry blah blah blah so I have to vote how she wants...is complete bullshit. A WINNER should stand on their own and play their own game. You haven't proven to me that you did that in this game. You also whined a lot about people disliking you if they weren't voting with you. 0_____0

Anyways,

All 3 of you please compare each of us jurors gameplay to that of a Big Brother contestant. Adam don't say you don't know anything about Big Brother, as Nicki Minaj says in the "No Type Remix", do your fucking research. My mind isn't made up. Thanks ladies.

Me right now:

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) Big-Brother-18-2016-07-30-03-12-03-582
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:46 pm

I FORGOT SOMETHING:

Also using the 3 Big Brother players I assigned for you three, please pick one to describe as yourself and the other two to describe as the other final 3 members and tell me why you think those comparisons. I chose those 3 specifically for a reason for you all, and I want to see who can actually get the connections I made. Smile
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:11 pm

You definitely weren't a nothing, Bobby. You will never be a nothing to me.

And of course, I did benefit greatly from you joining the game. <3

It still is my favorite moment. I wasn't really having fun nor did I have much confidence in my longevity until you joined. So I'm probably going to vote for you just cause you truly are the whole package when it comes to friends. The sense of security you brought into the game was a breath of fresh air for me, cause at the very least you will always tell me if it's not going my way. We talked every day, and made tons of plans, so I know you were playing a big game and I can vouch for that. I was just touching on the popular perception. People have been mentioning it the whole time, you joining late and Mykee's resurrection, so before I left that was something I recognized that I could use in my plea to win. Sorry, sis. I didn't mean it to sound the way it did. I was hoping to level the playing field with it but now I see I just sounded rude (this happens frequently lol)
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
Anyways,

Bobby: You were in the gay guy alliance primarily made up of me/Soco/Spooky/Harley...then you/Henry as our like sidepieces for numbers.  You basically replaced Harley when he was running around acting like a chicken with his head cut off as our fourth.  I also got a sense that you weren't being genuine in the PM's you sent me.  You talked about how I was a huge threat and that I always got credit for things and that you admired that about me and wish people would see you in that perspective.  Is this something you were saying that you were just boosting my head or do you actually believe that? Also, could you sense that you were low on the totem pole in our alliance originally?]

That would really fucking suck (so much) if I was just a sidepiece and nothing more to you guys. You have no idea ( I like you guys so much and to find out I was just used would be so awful. To have what I thought I had and then just to be thrown out face down on the lawn and have to walk home all by myself would be the worst feeling ever) I don't think I was Dillon.

I was being genuine with you Dillon. You do credit for everything (Cherry had you down as the mastermind when we all worked out asses off in that endurance challenge that one). It's like you make big moves or do anything and you're noticed. I'm just the invisible guy who did nothing or who was just dragged to the end. That's always the perception people have of me. It's so frustrating and I hate it so much. This is the third game that I have played in a row where I have made it to the finals. Does that mean anything? I know it probably happens all the time, but I don't think I suck at this (I don't want to feel that way). I'm not the best player ever (or close to it), but I always do my best and try to make moves to push me forward. I'm also getting tired of people not thinking I'm being genuine (I know a couple people have said that). This game was so hard for me because of all you. I treat you all exactly how I feel about you. I know I'm a private guy, but I love hanging out with you guys so much and I open up when we talk.

I never got that. I never thought I was on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm at basketball games all day and won't have time to answer anything of substance until maybe tonight or more likely tomorrow.

For those inquiring about my lack of BB knowledge, it is genuine. I didn't want to play this game because of my lack of knowledge. I've played 1 BB game before and was nominated once and then voted out on the second vote.

When Kathy opened up the sign ups, I PMd her and said I would fill a spot so we could have one last game on IMDb if she needed me to fill the cast. But then like 20 people signed up so I honestly didn't want or expect her to keep me in the game because again I know this is a social game and I have no desire to be social (that's my real life philosophy not just with you guys). I see the amount of work people put into the social aspects of games when I host. I am not capable of that.

I agreed to play because I saw the caliber of players in the game and assumed (since I didn't talk to any of you) I'd be out early.

Furthermore, yes I hosted 1 BB game, I just copied the guidelines and the game flow that I saw from probably one of Javi's BB games and I honestly did not remember the rules. I didn't remember that a HOH couldn't compete in the next challenge. I don't know how random competitors are chosen on the show because I've never watched the actual show. Hosts put twists into games all the time, so I don't was know what is frm the show and what is the host's creation.

If you found it annoying, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 pm

One more question for Bobby you threatened to quit the game after cherrys eviction what was the point of that? Was it for strategic reasons or were you really planning to quit? it seemed to come out nowhere
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:54 am

kyogre123 wrote:
Bobby: sweet guy. Apparently we were all in a gays alliance (I didn't know you were gay though, so hayyy). But I hardly ever heard from you

You were actually the first person to message me! I don't even think Duck was out of the house yet when you sent me a message. I was happy too cause I think it was the first time you actually went out of your way to send me a message first (asides from the last game we were in together). I thought we talked more this season? We definitely talked more than we did in IBB (though that's probably because I was leaving you messages on Skype when you didn't really use it omg disaster). I have no idea why we haven't gotten it together to at least be on the same side in these games. This was probably closer though lol? We have a ton in common (we're both 28 (I think that's what it said on your IMDb profile), gay, and like both pop music and rock/heavier stuff). We got along great after the last game we were in and it'll be the same after this one too.
hayyy <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:04 am

cooltu101 wrote:
Do you think it's fair to be here when you weren't in the whole game?

I do think it's fair. I'd understand if I was playing a game of Big Brother (which is all about expecting the unexpected) and someone came into the house. I wouldn't treat them any differently (equality for all). I wouldn't even hold Mike's eviction against him, but that's me. Everyone has their own way of voting and looking at things, and you have to respect that. All I'm looking for is a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:40 am

soco-81 wrote:
Adam:
Quote :
It was honestly a flip of the coin.

Should I really consider voting for you after that statement? Or should I just flip a coin?

All 3 of you:
Please tell me something about the other 2 people that you think the jury would want to know, that maybe they aren't going to share with us themselves.

Part 1 :As a juror you should consider voting us all equally. Our job is to convince you to vote for us. If you determine that either of the other two is a more worthy winner, they deserve your vote. If you determine I am the most worthy winner, I deserve your vote. I've always thought you a fair person, so yes, I do think you should at least consider voting me.

Part 2: I don't think either is planning to hide anything from anyone. I really don't know anything about either of them. I'll just say both of them made moves throughout this game, were active throughout this game and are deserving to be in the finals.

I'm sure that's not an adequate answer but I got nothing otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next