BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

Go down 
+10
HarleyStodden
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
cooltu101
soco-81
kyogre123
Shred
switza
Mykee
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:32 pm

I loved Amy... her love of cheese was gross though lol. But she was a fun mess.

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Bobby, what you SHOULD be saying is Tyler shouldn't mouth off to people and then play victim when they remind him hes old and washed up.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Ahh I get it now Bobby. Yeah I'd say our personalities are a bit similar lol
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:51 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
I am nothing like jackets lol

Jackets <3 <3 <3. Her and Buttons for the Amazing Race <3.
Turner I'm probably not giving you enough credit for your game (I only know what I know though) but hear me out. I never knew what to make of you on the forums, but Kathy said you were a positive guy, so I tried to find a player who was mostly positive and encouraging (it's what I had to on since you would mostly just send one sentence messages every now and then). I decided on Jocasta because of how you went out though. It was down between you and Cherry, and it seemed like you were safe and just on the block just because, but then there was secret calls to the DR, and players must have been talking stuff over at the last minute, and the bigger character (who's popularity was surging at that time) was saved at the very last second <3. That's why I chose Jocasta lol.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

So heres a list of BB Players I am compared too

Zach Rance
Aaryn
Dr Will
Jeff (cause people say hes a bigot, anyways)
and most recently Paulie... people think we are so much alike.

And NOWWWWW Chima... lmao.

Lets blend all their personalities into one and see what we get lolol
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Turner, the secret calls to the DR was just a joke so you know (I don't want you to read into it and this something else was going on). I just remember the night before Jocasta left, Derrick was called into the DR like ten times and then he came out after the last one and said that he wanted to save Zach.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Eww Andy. He was fug (no one tell Neil i said that word!!!!) but at least he won Laughing

Why did you pick him for me I wanna know!
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

HarleyStodden wrote:
Quote :
And the other part was it is just frustrating for me to comprehend how comparing Turner to a real life person outside of this game has anything to do with whether mykee shred or I deserve to win this game.

Because it shows your perception of the player and what you picked up on about them. It shows if you're intuitive and understood what each player was up to. You can pair the answers with your own dealings with them etc.

That makes 100% sense to me. Thank you for explaining. I'm back home after a 9 hour drive, so maybe my frame of mind will be clearer and I won't sound as much of a diva in my responses. I was just frustrated because I felt Spooky's question would cover our thoughts on the jury. But then when others kept asking about it, I felt it was a bit much. Plus I know talking about the jury isn't going to help my cause for gaining votes in any way, since, you know, I know nothing about most of your games.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
kyogre123 wrote:
Eww Andy. He was fug (no one tell Neil i said that word!!!!) but at least he won Laughing

Why did you pick him for me I wanna know!

I have to be honest Henry, I don't really remember Ragan! He had a cute friendship with Matt, right? I think Ragan always stopped all the drama too? BB12 is worse for me than BB16, so I have kinda blocked it out. I do think Andy did what Ragan did just a little better though. Andy was just a great social player and he was able to be everyone's friend, but stay in the backround just enough so he wouldn't be a target. You're to me a very similar player. You'll see where you ranked me on my list of the social players (let's just say you did very well). Andy also knew when to lightly cause a little bit of drama, and I think you have potential (you might have in past games or this one) to do that as well. You never know where you're going to be in a game either (like I had time this season figuring out who you were most loyal too), and I'm pretty sure you have a good shot of winning if you make it to the end. Sorry, if he's too fug lol.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Quote :
We never spoke this entire game, why should I vote for someone who didn't even bother to reach out to me? Sure, it's a two way street but I'm not in the finals you are. From what I saw of you, you did nothing a part from ask people how to play the game (which I think was legit btw) and also flipped on multiple people. You've also been described as Mykee's puppet? Do you agree with this comment?
You said you have to go back through the game to answer Spooky's question, is this because you didn't care that much about it?
What was your best strategic move that you're most proud of? I can see you can win challenges but...other than that, what ONE move can you take completely ownership of and can say that you came up with it and executed it.

1. I hope I'll be able to convince you I played a better game than Mykee and shred, and from that you'll be willing to vote for me. That's all I can ask.
2. I didn't flip on anyone. There were 3 people I spoke to and was loyal to and never flipped on them. If you have a specific example, please follow up on that point.
3. Early in the game, I 100% relied on Mykee and soco to know where the votes were falling. But they were on opposing sides. Sometimes I voted as soco said, sometimes as mykee said. Later in the game when I started winning stuff and gaining some power, I was nominating and saving people based on who would further my plan of mykee, soco, shred and me as F4 and while talking with Mykee, I'd always push Spooky or Dillon or Henry as bigger threats than soco/shred. At F5, the only person who was vulnerable within my plan was Mykee. So I wouldn't consider myself his puppet.
4. To answer Spooky's question, I want to go back over the challenges, because I honestly don't recall all the results. I don't want to rank someone too high or low because I thought Mykee won a challenge but it was really Dillon who won it. And I've been on a weekend trip watching NCAA tournament games in an arena with no wifi all day Friday and Sunday and spending time Saturday with friends (hard to believe but I have a few) that I only get to see 3-4 times a year.
5. My best move that I performed completely on my own was how I orchestrated Spooky's elimination. At F5, he was the final obstacle to my desired F4. In order to guarantee he doesn't advance, I had to win HOH. I did. But then I had to nominate the right combination to create the greatest odds against him. I knew that had to be my 2 allies: soco and shred. If either of them won POV, they would save themselves and I could make Spooky the replacement, I knew Mykee's vote would be Spooky so at worse I would be the tiebreaker vote to eliminate him. If Mykee won POV, he wanted Spooky gone most as he saw him as the biggest challenge threat. So again, Mykee saves one and Spooky is the replacement. Of course, if I won, I would put Spooky as the replacement. So that meant there were 4 people who could win and Spooky would be gone. The only chance of failure was Spooky winning, which would end up with Mykee going home. Fortunately, I was able to win the HOH and finalize my plan to take Spooky out. So that was 100% my plan, and even though it didn't sit well with my allies,  it worked exactly as I designed it.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:57 am

HarleyStodden wrote:
I really don't know what to ask or say to any of you, I was voted out the game so long ago and so much has obviously changed since then that I am not 100% aware of. I have a life, I don't have time to read through all of these paragraphs but I've skimmed them through.

My vote is completely up for grabs.

I only have two question for all three of you:

1. If each juror and finalist were a character, who would they be and why? The person can be fictional or real, try and have fun with it. They don't have to be Big Brother players etc.

2. Give TWO words to describe each juror and the other finalists.

Adam - Hodor (Game of Thrones)
Mike - That bloodsucking lawyer from Jurassic Park
Tyler - Denver the Last Dinosaur (my first friend on these boards just like this was the first show I remember loving when I was little. I was like two and would be so excited when the theme song of the show would come on).
Garrett - Dorothy from Valentine (I was honestly gonna change this one at the last minute because I didn't want you to be offended, upset, or take it the wrong way little Spooks. If I do though than people will just say I'm not being genuine or kissing ass, and I already have a little anxiety when I come on here to answer. Dorothy is pretty though so whatever. I just really wanted to pick a Valentine girl and then I realized there was enough ladies for each of us <3. I can be Kate, Tyler is Lily, Dillon is Shelly, and Harley is Paige <3. It fits so perfectly haha. This was probably my favorite choice out of all the ones I chose.)
Cherry - I went with Cherry from Animal Crossing lmao. Cherry I will leave you a link after I finish posting this! I think you will agree with it.
Dillon - Jo March from Little Women (I don't know about the most masculine part, but she was literally the first thing I thought of for you when I saw this question)
Henry - Angus Young (you're both little rockers, and I believe your profile said you liked photography? I could be making that up lol. Well I think he does too)
Jesse - Anakin Skywalker
JB - The hitchhiker from Friday the 13th Part 4 The Final Chapter (didn't get a line)
Harley - Lucy Wagner (Harley, if I ever win this season, I will use use my winnings for that trip to Vegas like I promised <3)
Turner - That old neighbor from Home Alone lmao (he was mysterious and was a man of few words kinda like yourself)

2 (don't be offended anyone)

Adam - Snarky and awkward
Mike - Selfish and unloyal
Tyler - Loyal and confident
Garrett - Sweet and innocent
Cherry - Blunt and warm
Dillon - Mouthy and bold
Henry - Little and headbanger :p
Jesse - Complicated and paranoid (even with me sometimes for no reason)
JB - Distracted and marathoner (I can't be the only one who notices he only makes threads about his reality show marathons lol. He has done that since the hangout. Not a diss btw. JB is just super hard for me think of anything for.)
Harley (three words technically) - Great looking and intelligent x 10
Turner - Enigma and different

I have more to add more
Sis (our big sista Ty) I think you might need to take a seat on your recliner. Sista to sista, woman to woman, Helen to Elsa. I have a confession to make (I have no idea if you know). I have sinned....with Harley James <3. Sis, I always wanted to go to the final 3 with you (I did and that was never going to change), but Harley was my final 2 (it's the truth and I have to get it off my chest so people can understand my game a little bit more). Please don't throw your recliner <3, and understand you will always be one of my best friends.
I came into this season and pretty much threw all my stuff on Harley's bed and I would have been loyal to him until the end (nothing would have changed that). I was so upset when we were put on the block together (it was the lowest point in the game for me), and I had no idea Harley was having so much trouble around that time (I only knew of what was going on the boards). He would just come in and say he was stressed <33. Harley you could have told me anything.
I have no idea what some of the dynamics were anymore though (I' ll feel so ashamed if I was used).
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 am

I have one last quedtion for bobby

If you went to the end with spooky and soco do you think you could win against them?do you think you have a betfer chance of winning with adam and,mykee?
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 am

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) Today at 10:57 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
HarleyStodden wrote:
I really don't know what to ask or say to any of you, I was voted out the game so long ago and so much has obviously changed since then that I am not 100% aware of. I have a life, I don't have time to read through all of these paragraphs but I've skimmed them through.

My vote is completely up for grabs.

I only have two question for all three of you:

1. If each juror and finalist were a character, who would they be and why? The person can be fictional or real, try and have fun with it. They don't have to be Big Brother players etc.

2. Give TWO words to describe each juror and

Adam - Snarky and awkward
Mike - Selfish and unloyal
Tyler - Loyal and confident
Garrett - Sweet and innocent
Cherry - Blunt and warm
Dillon - Mouthy and bold
Henry - Little and headbanger :p
Jesse - Complicated and paranoid (even with me sometimes for no reason)
JB - Distracted and marathoner (I can't be the only one who notices he only makes threads about his reality show marathons lol. He has done that since the hangout. Not a diss btw. JB is just super hard for me think of anything for.)
Harley (three words technically) - Great looking and intelligent x 10
Turner - Enigma and different

I love this you did great i can tell you put effort into this
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 am

HarleyStodden wrote:

2. Give TWO words to describe each juror and the other finalists.

Turner- Fredo Corleone: I think most people don't take you as a serious player and in any alliance you're in, you're viewed as the weakest. And then you sent me a PM along the lines of "it would be in my best interest to save you over Cherry" which reminded me of a mafia movie. | underrated, overbearing
Harley- Harry Potter: I know you were well liked and seen as dangerous but I just didn't take the opportunity to know you in the game. Just like I know HP is really popular, but I've never read the books or seen the movies. | jocular, dangerous
JB- Jack the Ripper: A killer player when he shows up, but kind of disappeared into the night. | unfocused, threatening
Jesse- Michael Scott: You might have good intentions, but it seems whenever you open your mouth, you make matters worse. | small, brash
Henry- Rod Serling: As a kid, Night Gallery scared the crap out of me. But now I really like his work. You were the player I was most scared of in this game, but there really is nothing about you I don't like. | intelligent, welcoming
Dillon- Amanda Beckett (from Can't Hardly Wait): I like you and think we could've worked great together in this game and I think you were among the most liked in the game. In an alternate world, Amanda and Preston would have been together and she was the prom queen and really popular. | unrelenting, dominator
Cherry- Black Knight (from Monty Python): Seemed more threatening from the onset, but quickly lost her power- but refused to die and go away. | survivor, harmless
Spooky- Kramer: I think you were kind of viewed as the sidekick but eventually the realization was you were the real power and would probably win in a landslide if you made finals. Most people think Kramer was the best character among a really strong group of characters. | savvy, deserving
soco- Denzel Washington: You're kind of the kingpin here that everyone appreciated. Everyone seems to like everything Denzel does and got tons of award nominations for Fences, but didn't win in the end. | loyal, controlling
Mykee- Adam Sandler: Some people really liked you, but for some you seemed to leave a bad taste in their mouth. Over time, Sandler's act has grown stale for most people. | ally, underappreciated
shred- Alfred the Butler: People didn't seem to recognize your importance to the game and how vital you were to your allies. | honest, quiet

Hopefully nobody takes offense to any of that.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 am

lol wtf is Animal Crossing? I legit don't know any of the things you referenced haha.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:16 am

wtf I don't get your reference either Adam, and whyyyy would you give me a man, gross.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 am

I liked your list as,well adam i am loving these jb ones they are cracking me up
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 am

You don't get it because you've never seen that movie or because it doesn't fit you?

I was just thinking of a character who wouldn't die just like you kept surviving nomination after nomination.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:33 am

Cherry wrote:
lol wtf is Animal Crossing? I legit don't know any of the things you referenced haha.

Animal Crossing was a game on the GameCube and the series has had a bunch of games since (though I still only play the original <3)
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Cherry_(villager).
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:35 am

Turner is a man of few words and mysterious??? BWAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 am

JesseRebel wrote:
Turner is a man of few words and mysterious??? BWAHAHAHAHAH

He is to me lol. Seriously, he posts differently than anyone else (almost like a sock, but it's just his way of doing things). I know nothing about him, and he seems to like to keep his posts only a sentence long. He might be completely different in private with you guys. I'm just starting to get to know the guy. We now have a doll connection so we are on the rise <3.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 am

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Cherry_(villager)
I have no idea why that didn't work the first time, but here is the link again!
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 am

Cherry, yours is fitting. You were perceived as one of the strongest and a threat but in reality were harmless and fell to the bottom of the barrel quickly but refused to give up and just let herself die. You were at the bottom and refused to leave, kept trying no matter what to stay.

Animal Crossing is a game.

Bobby, I agree with yours to be honest, Adam can vanish with his need to throw more digs at me. Like seriously, lose that chip on your shoulder you've had for over a year.

LOL @ the bullshit they both gave to Tyler. Suuuuurrrrreeeeee he was one of the top dogs LOLOLOL I wish Rob was here to see this shit
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 am

Ew, video games. Lol though, first you give me a BB player who I hated for being really mean, and then you compare me to a dog.

And no, Adam, I haven't seen it. First time anyone has ever compared me to any kind of night though lolz.
Back to top Go down
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:04 am

Thank you for both answering my questions. I hope you had a laugh with them - they made me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next