BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

Go down 
+10
HarleyStodden
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
cooltu101
soco-81
kyogre123
Shred
switza
Mykee
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

cooltu101

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 am

[quote="JesseRebel

Turner I'm pretty sure that Final 4 thing isn't happening again for you for a while. Something tells me...[/quote]why are you mentioning my name for no reason Jesse? I don't know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:05 am

JesseRebel wrote:
Really? Garrett took it hard? Had he played his 2nd HOH smarter things may have played out differently.

I didn't take losing the game hard. I took Bobby voting to evict me hard
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:22 am

Turner fucking up his posts worse than me <3.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:26 am

I lost another rank last night </3 (the strategic one), so let's just quietly move onto the social game
What a forminable odyssey this has all been.

Social

12.JB - He made the jury, so he must have had some sort of social game that worked for him (though I'm not sure how much since even Cherry voted to evict him over me lol)? Was he in an alliance with Mike or something? I know Mike told me one night that he and JB have some sort of understanding that they would never nominate each other, and I also heard a rumor at the final 10 that Mike said I should be evicted because I didn't deserve to be on the jury (I was secretly furious girl <3). JB could've been a much better social player than I'm giving him credit for though, but he never messaged me (I messaged him), so I'm going to rank him last again.

11.Turner - lmao Turner you're like the American Idol girl who always ends up in the bottom 3, but gets just enough votes to stay (kinda like Nikki Mckibbin <3). I swear I'm not picking on you! I put you here though because everyone turned on you even after they promised you were safe (clearly you weren't good on any side really if one of the only people to support you was me who only voted to keep you because I didn't talk to enough people that round lol mess). Cherry said you were everywhere too, and you would only ever send me a message asking me who was getting voted out (you probably never would have sent me a message at all if I didn't reach out to you first).

10.Adam - I'm not going to rank Switza last (even if he thinks he had the worst social game himself). Adam was very easy to talk to all season (he's a nice guy) and I'm pretty sure he sent me at least one or two messages every round and was always honest about who he was voting for (even if I wasn't voting the same way). We'll be friends after this all finishes up.

9.Mike - I'm ranking him this low (aside from everything falling apart for him after a strong start) because one night I was hanging out on Skype for a couple minutes and he RUDELY asked me if I knew it was an individual game (there was more to it, but it still irritated me). We got along really well towards the end though.

8.Tyler - Tyler I'm so happy you're taking this all so well, but don't let go of your mannequins just yet because I'm ranking you below Jesse <3. No, you are not Jennifer Connelly and you are not sleepwalking <3 <3. Sis, you came so far in this (I mean you were one of the first two people nominated and were still able to make it all the way to the final 4), but I think the social game comes naturally to you where as Jesse probably has to work a lot harder to get what he got in this game. Plus you got into a few little arguments with Rob (that put you in hot water for like the first 5 rounds), and I think you said you didn't talk to a few people? I heard you made up with Cherry though which is really nice <3 (word gets around), and you did a great job towards the end of making everyone who left feel good. I might have ranked you too low, but it's only a rank, and these don't mean anything anyways.

7.Jesse - I know this is probably a bit lower than you were hoping to be, but there were times this season where you would get so paranoid and even lash out at me for no reason (there were a couple nights in particular where it got really bad and I'm someone that has always been very nice to you, so I can't imagine how it was for your enemies) when I think you thought something wasn't going your way (which happens to all of us in these games) or thought someone was thinking something about you they probably weren't. I have seen the good Jesse though. I like the good Jesse (that Jesse had a very good social game and was definitely sitting at the popular table <3). However the rebel stuff (up to a point) has to go. It does (you're better than that) I know everyone has their own personality and can't help but be anything but who they are (it's why I said you probably have to work harder than other people, and why I also think you should be forgiven and allowed back on the forum with all of us), but sometimes you take it too far, and some of it happened this season before you were evicted.

6.Bobby - I'll just put myself here. I think I could put myself in the top 4 and make an argument for it, but I'll be a man and admit that there were some faults with my social game including a couple people like Henry not feeling like I reached out to them enough (though you could have talked to me more too), not talking to Mike and Jesse much until the back half of the season, and Cherry being put off by me on her way out. I did however send a message or talk to almost everyone in the cast (I always care and try).

5.Cherry - I was honestly going to rank you much lower, but you were able to not be evicted a bunch of times, and there was a ton of shit going around before the jury started that you were in an alliance with everyone (which I don't even think was true lol). I think my favorite one though was when Tyler came to me when I first got in the house and he said you, Rob, Turner, Jesse, and Mike were like five Cirie's <33.

4.Dillon - I'm pretty sure you were in good with everyone until Adam put you up? I know you and Jesse totally had a thing going on (<3), and Mike wanted you all to himself (lmao), so I think you earn a spot in the top 4 here! You were probably one of the all around best players of the season.

3.Henry - Andy and his blue disco shorts <3. That's all I can think of now lol.

2.Garrett - Cause you're so nice Spooky. Everyone wants to be around you, and you were pretty much voted off for being the biggest threat left in the game at the final 5 (multiple people told me none of us had any chance against you), and you even had people on the jury playing to get you to the end.

1.Harley - You were the best social player in my eyes <33.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:29 am

I'll have the strategic rank done tomorrow, and I'm still trying to figure out Dillon's Big Brother question (I really don't want to watch clips of Adam lol). I will do my best though, and have that done too. Then I'll try and get to what I missed (I think there's a couple by Turner), and have my closing statement in.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:42 am

Quote :
I think my favorite one though was when Tyler came to me when I first got in the house and he said you, Rob, Turner, Jesse, and Mike were like five Cirie's <33.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 am

Btw, I only voted to keep you cuz Mykee said we couldn't get enough votes to get rid of you so we should go with the majority Sad I always wanted you out, don't worry xoxo
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 am

It means he has as much "intuition" as Mykee. A lot of his rankings have been a bit laughable.

He doesn't credit my making sure I didnt go on the block for 11 rounds straight before being backdoored to hell but he acknowledges you always going up but never leaving as says thats "good social game" but mine wasn't.

Meanwhile your staying wasn't due to your social game but your lack of winning mixed with whoever was believed to be an ally to you being the bigger target over you. Not insulting you, just the ridiculous statements I have read throughout this jury.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 am

God how I wish Rob was in Jury so me and him could talk shit on Skype about this fucking awful Final 3 and their terrible answers and lack of perception.

From Bobbys over the top ass kissing for votes, to Mykees drunk weak ass being MIA to Adams diva and arrogant attitude... this is just a terrible terribly Jury phase. Its such a shame such a fun and amazing season ends with these 3.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 am

I'm not ass kissing. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 am

Spooky33 wrote:
JesseRebel wrote:
Really? Garrett took it hard? Had he played his 2nd HOH smarter things may have played out differently.

I didn't take losing the game hard. I took Bobby voting to evict me hard

I told you that morning that it was like Sophie's Choice lil bro! Tyler and I just go way back and I was gonna be loyal to him at that point in that game (even though he wasn't my final 2). There was actually a time when I wasn't too liked on the boards lol (Cherry's probably the only other person who would remember that though). I was probably 18 or 19 then and I was much snarkier (though Tyler still thinks I am <3) than I am now (I was a boy then and now I'm a man <3). I was never being serious about anything though (I have always just had a big sense of humor and liked to have fun and be ridiculous). Tyler sent me a link to the hangout (I think I was on the hangout before I even played a game?) and the rest is history. People got to know the real me, and I became genuine friends with people for life.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:42 am

Cherry wrote:
Quote :
I think my favorite one though was when Tyler came to me when I first got in the house and he said you, Rob, Turner, Jesse, and Mike were like five Cirie's <33.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

I don't know lol. I think he thought you were all social and strategic masterminds <3 haha.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:29 am

Andy is soooooo creepy STAHP!!!

But thanks for ranking me 3rd in social game..i guess? I don't think I deserve that high of a ranking tbh but thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Jesse why you keep bringing rob up. I doubt he would trash the Players with you especially after you reported the fourm
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Turner you're like the American Idol girl who always ends up in the bottom 3, but gets just enough votes to stay (kinda like Nikki Mckibbin <3). I swear I'm not picking on you! I put you here though because everyone turned on you even after they promised you were safe (clearly you weren't good on any side really if one of the only people to support you was me who only voted to keep you because I didn't talk to enough people
that round lol mess). Cherry said you were everywhere too, and you would only ever send me a message asking me who was getting voted out (you probably never would have sent me a message at all if I didn't reach out to you first).

Bobby i know you are,close to soco and spooky i am not i reached out to everyone else in the game. Jesse did everything he could to get rid of me .
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:17 pm

But bobby i am pretty quiet. I am very loyal you could trust me 100 percent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Has everything been answered now? lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

I messaged jb days ago on facebook i dont think hes coming
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Has everything been answered now? lol

Shred has a couple he said he was answering today. Mykee has a few but it doesn't seem that he's going to answer.
Back to top Go down
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey so Mykee is the only one of y'all that I really talked to at all. So my question for Shred and Switza is why should overlook our lack of communication and vote for you?

Mykee, you were evicted at one point, why should I overlook that?
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Jb_is_awesome wrote:
So my question for Shred and Switza is why should overlook our lack of communication and vote for you?

Like with everyone else, I would ask you look at overall gameplay and not just my lack of communication with you personally. I think I was the most impactful player of the latter portion of the game - whether it be winning HOH and nominating the people I needed out of the game or winning POV to save my allies or myself (I believe every POV I won allowed me to save mykee, shred, soco or myself). You can doublecheck this, but I believe turner, harley, jesse and spooky were all voted out after being a replacement nominee for me or someone else I saved by winning HOH. I don't know if that counts as a positive in my column but it shows that my game and my winning challenges (which is sometimes viewed negatively in these games) had a huge impact on the results of the game. I was also able to go between opposing alliances and make it to the end with the players I wanted, even though they had no plans to make it to the end with each other.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
Jesse why you keep bringing  rob up. I doubt he would trash the Players with you especially after you reported  the fourm

Turner again don't speak on what you don't know about.

And quit bringing up the other forum everyday. Wtf. I've spoken to Rob since then. Not everyone acts like I killed someone. People shouldn't abuse powers and I won't be a dick in return.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
But bobby i am pretty quiet. I am very loyal you could trust me 100 percent.

Ummmm if you were trustworthy everyone wouldn't have wanted your ass gone lmfao. Like I keep telling you, your game is old. We all know it. Try something new.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:45 pm

I can be trustworthy Jesse, bobby says i got out because i was too quiet that makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:50 am

Jb_is_awesome wrote:
Mykee, you were evicted at one point, why should I overlook that?

Because I helped Cherry win the advantage to bring me back, and convinced her to use it on me. She could have brought anyone back, or even saved it for a few rounds, but she brought me back 'cause she needed me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next