BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)

Go down 
+10
HarleyStodden
JesseRebel
dnashobviously
cooltu101
soco-81
kyogre123
Shred
switza
Mykee
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:04 am

Especially the Valentine reference lol at me being quen Paige
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Spooky's rankings:

Social (this is mostly based on the rankings for Turner's questions + whatever else I gathered from the jury questions/comments):
1. soco- you scored high from shred and I, plus you seemed to be in good contact with almost everyone else
2. Cherry- you scored high from Mykee and I, and I know you had a group you were in contact with plus I think you had decent contact with Spooky
3. Spooky- even though we didn't talk, you were in a solid spot within your alliance and shred scored you high
4. Dillon- you were middle of the road in our rankings, but it sounds like you had solid contact with multiple people
5. shred- I know you're close to the people within your alliance, but cherry saying you were invisible makes me think that you didn't talk to everyone a lot
6. Jesse- sounds like you had good contact with Mykee and shred, plus you were in with Cherry's group
7. Harley- clearly you were social to those within your group, but Mykee and I both have you at the bottom of our lists, so you don't rank as high as the others within your group
8. Henry- you were kind of middle of the road on our lists and I don't know how much connection you had with everyone
9. Mykee- you had good connections with several people but it doesn't seem that you were as close as the ones above you
10. Turner- you were pretty low for shred and mykee. you probably had better connections with some of the earlier eliminations
11. JB- seems none of us finalists talked to you and you're not here so I really don't know how you rank
12. Adam- obviously

Challenge (the early stuff I'm going off of memory and probably forgetting specifics):
1. Adam- I think won the most, even if some were by luck (like the logo design)
2. Spooky- you won several of the tough ones and won earlier when there was more competition
3. Henry- you won multiple competitions and the fear of you winning more is probably why you were ousted when you were
4. Mykee- you won a few key competitions and I don't think any were luck based
5. Dillon- you won multiple challenges including the endurance- that alone places you high on my list; but you also missed a few, so you go a little behind Mykee and Henry
6. Jesse- you won that one by posting 5000 times or whatever- that perseverence is ridiculous- and you seemed to be in contention for the ones you didn't win
7. shred- you won and at least seemed to be around competing in the ones you didn't win
8. Harley- I think you won something early in the game, but can't recall 100% (if you did win some I'm forgetting, move up a spot)
9. Turner- I know you won the first HOH but in the first to answer style challenges, you seem to never do well and there were several of those in this game
10. JB- when you're around you're competitive
11. soco- challenges never seem to be your thing, because you have such close social connections and you don't need to win anything
12. Cherry- you just weren't around for a lot because of your schedule and I think part of the reason you lasted as long as you did because people didn't see you capable of winning any challenges

Strategy (this is the most difficult because it is impossible to know anyone's long term strategy when they get eliminated, so I know these will be controversial rankings):
1. Adam- I know, I know this sounds ridiculous and probably is. But I know exactly what my strategy was and I fulfilled it exactly as I planned it out. By no means am I saying I am a better strategist than any of you. And by no means am I saying I was the mastermind running the show from the beginning. My ranking is simply based on the fact that my plan worked to the end and nobody else can say that. Did I need to win challenges to execute my strategy? Yes. Did I have to rely on others to vote out bigger threats? Absolutely. Did I get help from Mykee being able to come back into the game? Without a doubt. Did I benefit from not being voted out early when I clearly had no clue what I was doing? 100% YES. But I had a plan to make it to the end with 3 people who were on opposing alliances and at least 1 had no intention of bringing me to the end with him. When I won HOH and nominated people, it was to take out obstacles on my path. When I won POV and could save people: soco 1 time, shred and mykee 2 times each (I think), it was to make it one step further with those specific people.
2. Mykee- too many people apparently see you as a puppet. I don't see you that way. I think you made shrewd, bold moves even if it cost you loyalty when you used people or stabbed them in the back. And you've made it to the end- not because anyone carried you as a goat, but because you and I were loyal to each other and you won the final HOH to guarantee your spot.
3. shred- Again, I'm going to suggest anyone who makes it to the end had a successful strategy. You put yourself squarely in the center of a powerful alliance and were never seen as too big of a threat (always important for the middle stages of the game when some big players were knocked out). I don't think you had to adapt quite as much as Mykee, so I put you a little behind him. Plus your plans for F3 (which didn't include me sniff sniff) didn't work out.

This is where it becomes impossible because I don't know what each of your strategies were and you were all voted out, so your plans weren't fulfilled to some extent. So I can't give specifics for any of you, but I'll try to explain my thinking.
4. Dillon- Around final 7 or 8, it seemed you were being pegged the biggest threat
5. Spooky- you made that move where you took me off the block and Henry was voted out
6. soco- not sure if I was actually part of your end game strategy or a back up if your other alliance fell through, but I know you had something at least outside of just that 1 alliance
7. Harley- you were voted out early because from what I determined, you were a huge threat if you made it far
8. Henry- you were voted out as a bigger threat but I don't know how much control you actually had
9. Cherry- you kept surviving vote after vote I'm assuming because people didn't see you as a threat after most of your allies were eliminated
10. JB- you were voted out early, so I'm guessing you were perceived as some sort of threat
11. Jesse- no clue what your strategy was, but it probably involved your giant ego in some manner
12. Turner- like I said in my Fredo comparison, I get the feeling that most didn't see you as a big strategic threat

Again, this ranking is awful, but is from what little knowledge I have and can piece together. Me placing the finalists on top is simply a results-based ranking, not any sort of belief in being better players than any of you.
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Please let me know if I've overlooked anyone's questions or need further explanation on anything.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Good answers but I just want to clear this up:

Quote :
Henry- you won multiple competitions

No, I only won 3, and one was handed to me, so really only won 2 on my own, both were HOHs. I only played in 2 vetos all season, including the one from the week I left. I just want to make sure no one has the wrong idea and think I was a huge challenge threat and winning challenges left and right. That was you this season, actually Laughing

I was hoping both times you went up on the block that you would leave because I was annoyed you were winning all the vetos lol.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Does no one else see this piece of shit Adam continuously being a diva and attacking me for no fucking reason??? Is he that mad I called him out on the rigging of his game against me??? He can deny it 24/7 but his attitude and behavior toward someone that ignores him says a lot. What trash.

And Mykee placed me at the bottom of his social list??? LMFAO That loser had a terrible social game! I am the one that had to protect his ass, not the other way around.

Like I said before, Mykee was jealous that I had such a great social game for 11 rounds and even told me he was jealous and hated my bonds with Garrett and Dillon and was mad he didnt have that. He was so jealous that he had to run with manufactured threats he knew were coming to get sympathy and have people start talking to him and he has been ranking me super low in things like social game when I was 10x better than him (and to be honest, I had more of a social game than Cherry too. I didnt go on the block until I was backdoored, Mykee and her had been on the block a few times)... and he only won some challenges due to me and Cherry HELPING HIM.

This Mykee kid is not only sloppy but fucking delusional.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Guys go ahead with your closing statements. JB will get here some day....or not.
Back to top Go down
https://bbimdb27.forumotion.com
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 7:01 pm

I'd appreciate it if you let shred answer my question before closing statements please.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Also I'm pretty sure Mykee didn't respond to half of us.

T.ears Adam you think so highly of me. I showed up way more than JB did tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Kathy, I will have Spooky's question all finished tonight (I'm going to break it up into three parts though). Jesse I will also get back to you on Skype tonight (I was in and out of sleep when I saw your message and was just saying happy birthday to lil spooks)
I'm gonna do challenges first because that one is super simple

12.JB - I think he might have shown up for one challenge? I do remember him posting one round and Cherry telling him that he actually has to be here to get her out <3. I did notice him on a couple times, but I don't think he was ever really trying to win anything.
11.Cherry - This was just not your area this season. I think you were working late a lot of time?
10.Turner - I know it seems like I've been a bit hard on you in these answers, but I do think you cared about the game at all times, and I did notice you were always here and trying. However I don't believe you won anything? I'm also still utr bitter that you completely snubbed me out during the endurance challenge when I told you guys that I would be hoh if you want. You trusted Dillon and went out ("Dillon tells a lot a lies, but he tells the truth too" never forget) It might not have gone that way with me as hoh. I'm not saying that for certain, but I think you had a better chance with me (I mean anything would be better than being evicted)
9.Tyler - Tyler you seemed to really be all in for the challenges this season (the endurance one for example), but I think you had a hard time getting any momentum in them and there was just always someone else usually (you did win a veto) a little faster.
8.Harley - I know you always have a hard time because of time zones. You did win that writing challenge though (do you still have that story saved? I would love to read it. If not you should write me a new one and send it to me after this all finished <3), and I know that sometimes you would stay up really late just so you could compete or even wake in the middle of the night just to try and win. How many people here can say they would do that?
7.Bobby - lol at me ranking myself this high in challenges of all things. What a beast I am <3 <3 <3. Better try and keep up Henry <3. lol no my challenge area is actually fairly embarrassing haha. I had to stay strong so many times when Kathy would look in there and see some of my answers. The best was the night when I asked her what was wrong with my chain of Survivors lol <3. I did win two veto challenges though! I almost got the hoh and tried to bribe Henry with band merchandise, but he was not having it and I ended up telling Henry he could have it. I did always try and compete though.
6.Jesse - I might be ranking you too high? However you were at least consistently fairly good in them, and did win yourself an hoh. You also worked at the challenges even when you were gone! I know you were trying to help a couple people get a win (I'm never on Skype for challenges), so you get bonus points for that.
5.Mike - I know you weren't always the best in them, but you were always (always here) and you won the most important hoh of the entire game.
4.Garrett - Your back to back hoh wins were impressive. I know you had to hustle for those. I mean to not have your hoh matter sucks, so I know you needed that second one.
3.Henry - I might be ranking you too high, but you were the worst in IBB because of how fast you are in challenges lol. I remember we all just quickly evicted you when Bria beat you out in Bingo <3. This game you weren't quite as strong in them, but you still won a few things and were consistently good.
2.Dillon - I can't remember right now how many challenges you actually won, but you did win at least two hoh's and in one of them you were able to convince everyone (including Mike) to drop for you.
1.Adam - You destroyed everyone in challenges (there's just no question about that). You were great etc. However I'm gonna fight for this a bit and just say it (because I'm sure there are others wondering the same thing, and they might have even already asked). Why is that when it came to challenges you could be look up all the answers in record time, and figure out all these different things before anyone else, but you couldn't once take the time to look up the rules to Big Brother? Winning these challenges like you did shows everyone that you are more than capable to deliver in this game (you even talked to a few people and we got all got along great with you, so you do have the social game in you), but to be in the jury phase and having to ask everyone about the rules of how to use a veto? You knew the rules to the challenges as soon as they were posted? I know I probably shouldn't be hard on you (because you have been really nice to me all season), but it's still a game and I have to bring it up. Anyways, you were great in all the challenges.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:35 pm

I was the,first hoh
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Shred wrote:
Why is that when it came to challenges you could be look up all the answers in record time, and figure out all these different things before anyone else, but you couldn't once take the time to look up the rules to Big Brother? Winning these challenges like you did shows everyone that you are more than capable to deliver in this game (you even talked to a few people and we got all got along great with you, so you do have the social game in you), but to be in the jury phase and having to ask everyone about the rules of how to use a veto?

Laziness I suppose. Much easier to ask and have people who know answer.
Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm

I apologize but I've been too sick to think straight since Saturday. I can't even look at the screen for too long from my eyes being all dried up.

I honestly don't know what to say to any of you, I've never been a big fan of Big Brother the TV show, so some questions I just cannot answer. Didn't think I had a chance to win but judging by responses to the other two finalists maybe I had a chance, but I blew it by disappearing for 3 days.
I'm terrible at talking about myself, English was never my strong subject in school. This is why I usually bow out at 4th in games (I've done it a few times).

If I still have a chance at any of your votes please rephrase your questions for me and I'll answer them the best I can, otherwise I'll just post my closing statements.

Back to top Go down
Mykee

Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:16 pm

switza wrote:
Laziness I suppose. Much easier to ask and have people who know answer.

lol I'm like this all the time, I make Facebook statuses asking people stuff instead of looking it up.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Mykee you got to anwser the questions
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:47 pm

I expect all three of you to anwser everyones questions. It kind of is a slap in the face
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks for answering my questions, guys.

Bobby and Adam, I look forward to continuing my friendship with you guys on the various mediums we already use. Mykee, I will see you on the hangout!

I love you Bobbie!!! sunny it was so cute watching you answer these questions. By my 3rd game I was just calling people cunts. I still got a couple votes though lmao.

UL:FC forever <3

Keep in touch xo.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 am

Quote :

Eww Andy. He was fug (no one tell Neil i said that word!!!!)

lmfao <3

Is this the Andy that wore light blue disco shorts? I was so over him. He and that Gina Marie alliance coming together at the end of that amazing season for reals made me vomit. That was so unnecessary. Elissa Sad

P.s. Henray I loved the Regina George voice thing you did way back whenever that was. I so lol'd everywhere in my diary room. You'll know what it's about when you see it lol. <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 am

Hahaha yea I think I know what you are talking about xD <33
Back to top Go down
switza

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Closing argument...

I don't play Big Brother games because I know they are social games and I am not a social player. I never expected to go far, so I didn't make initial correspondence with most of you. By the time, I realized I was actually going to make it far, I felt it wasn't necessary to form bonds with anyone new. Since I had in place the people I wanted to work with, seeking more allies would only equal more people angry and bitter at me.

If you feel that a social game and knowing about the other players' strategy is the most key aspect of the game, I do not deserve your vote. I absolutely failed in that portion of the game.

If you think having a plan to make it to the finals with a specific group of people and doing whatever it takes (winning challenges, nominating obstacles who were closer to my allies, etc) to make it to the finals with those people, I feel I succeeded in that portion of the game and deserve at least the consideration of your vote.

Losing to either of shred or Mykee would be fine by me, as I think both played games deserving of the win. As long as you each vote for who you believe played the best game, I have no qualms with the decision.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 5:04 pm

This is why I usually bow out at 4th in games (I've done it a few times).

This statement really pisses,me off why play the game for so long and give up when its almost over?
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 pm

He just said why. So he doesn't have to deal with you interrogating the shit out of him xoxo.

Not gonna lie haha that was the best part about getting third in that Survivor game before this. I didn't have to deal with that nutjob Sunflower asking me shit. I'm sure Jesse would have made it fun too <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm

soco-81 wrote:
All 3 of you:
Please tell me something about the other 2 people that you think the jury would want to know, that maybe they aren't going to share with us themselves.

Mike - He may've already admitted it (I'm not sure), but I feel like Mike was trying to set me up for a fall at the final 5. I guess he had told Spooks that he would vote to keep him in the game if I agreed to it, but I'm almost positive he was lying and was planning on voting for Garrett no matter what (that way he could go back to Lil Spooks and all the blame would fall on me). That was a really hard night for me. I had sent you a message sis because I heard that you wanted Garrett to stay, but I knew when you messaged me back that you wanted to be here and did want to go to the final 4 with me. I woke up the next morning and sent Garrett a message, and he took everything so hard. I ended up taking all the heat that round.

Adam - This one is hard, but he told me before the boards shut down that he didn't really want to be here (and was hoping Kathy wouldn't have put him in the final cast) and when we talked about how he didn't talk to many people, he had something like "I'm not trying in all fairness".
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Cherry I said if you made Final 2 you had my vote. I meant that.

I'm not even that bad. I was nothing but kind to Adam until he kept throwing shade and digs for no reason.

Turner I'm pretty sure that Final 4 thing isn't happening again for you for a while. Something tells me...
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

PS I am speaking about the Survivor game to Cherry.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Really? Garrett took it hard? Had he played his 2nd HOH smarter things may have played out differently.

Also had I not given Useless immunity things would have been MUCH different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)   Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 (Opening Statements/Questions/Closing Arguments)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next