BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Jurors

Go down 
+6
HarleyStodden
dnashobviously
JesseRebel
kyogre123
cooltu101
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Welcome Jurors - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:20 am

Lol I agree having a final three is not a big twist. Actually...this is bb27. BB26 happened like, two years ago, but it had a final three as well. I remember, because I got fourth place because Bitchlanie was afraid I'd beat her in the final three <3

Anyway, there are more aspects to having a social game than just talking to everyone. Jesse, you talked to everyone and it eventually imploded on you. I was more selective in who I talked to because I wanted people to think I was legit when I spoke with them. I am not claiming I had an amazing social game, just saying that there was different aspects of the concept.

As for saving Mykee...just because he helped me with the clues doesn't mean I was OBLIGATED to use it on him. I mean of course I did, because that is the kind of person I am, but imagine the other way around, do you really think Mykee would have used it on me without hesitation, knowing he would be potentially vulnerable the next round?

Btw, Harley my love, the resurrection thing could also bring back people who were long evicted. It had to be used by final seven, so if Mykee and I had both managed to stay safe I would have used it to bring you back at final seven <3
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:21 am

Also, t.ears at Garrett and Chaz joining us
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:43 am

It is a twist.

If it were a Final 2 Turner wouldn't be in Jury... If it were a 7 person Jury Turner would not be in Jury... the only reason he made Jury is cause for whatever reason Kathy decided to have a Final 3 on top of a 9 person alliance.

Everyone wanted Turner gone so he would be GONE. Like they didnt even wanna deal with him throughout Jury phase. There was a lot of OMGs and WTFs when we found out about the 9 person alliance AND Final 3 which allowed Turner to be a part of Jury despite us taking him out early so he wouldnt be.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:47 am

Cherry, you cant claim a social game when there are so many receipts (in my Skype as well) of you speaking of you not having one all game. You cant try twisting it now to look good. And that didnt implode. There was never drama about anything regarding me speaking to people, and thats not why I ended up on the block. You keep making up scenarios that dont exist. I ended up on the block for the simple fact Mykee couldn't go up, and we all knew that would happen. Garrett was also not happy that I wouldn't tell him "tea" that he wanted to hear. He made this very clear to me after putting me up.

Of course you weren't OBLIGATED to use it on him but he and I knew you would. Thats why he did it. If he didnt think you would he would have done it with Adam or someone. Mykee has played the sloppiest game.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 2:51 am

Everyone wanted Turner gone so he would be GONE. Like they didnt even wanna deal with him throughout Jury phase. There was a lot of OMGs and WTFs when we found out about the 9 person alliance AND Final 3 which allowed Turner to be a part of Jury despite us taking him out early so he wouldnt be.

You are crazy in the head Jesse you didn't want me in jury stop speaking on everyone's behalf it is not a twist I think it's hilarious you are talking about you are impossible juror I am sure there are people who don't want you in jury. I will say this Is the first and only strategic game where you outlasted me congrats on outlasting me this once let's have a round of applause for Jesse

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:00 am

Turner, we all spoke when you and Cherry were on the block. No one wanted you around. Why dont you get that??? Even Cherry told you no one wanted you in the game so we all booted you. You just refuse to accept that no one wanted you around.

Maybe its time to try a new strategy??? We ALL know your strategy and its old and tired.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:05 am

PS with "we" I am speaking for those of us that were like WTF and OMG and NO... I never said it was every person in the game. It was quite a few though...

When Cherry was up she was the target that round. There were a few others that wanted you out and then I spent over 18 hours going back and forth with Dillon that YOU needed to go, not Cherry. Dillon can confirm this conversation. JB etc. were all gonna vote Cherry until I pleaded with Dillon to get JB and co. that were set on voting Cherry to vote you instead. Dillon being the sweet guy he is caved and did it for me and the others that shall remain nameless and told them vote you out. The rest is History.

Then we find out you're still a part of it and its a big WTF??? We didnt rush to cut you just cause bro. Just saying. We didnt see you as a threat either. No one wanted to deal with your shit and many of us found you annoying.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:06 am

Turner, we all spoke when you and Cherry were on the block. No one wanted you around. Why dont you get that??? Even Cherry told you no one wanted you in the game so we all booted you. You just refuse to accept that no one wanted you around.

Maybe its time to try a new strategy??? We ALL know your strategy and its old and tired.
I know quite a few people didn't want me in the game but not everyone you need to stop talking about me

How many times was there nobody who wanted you in a game quite a few you are some respected giant which is far from the truth.

Back to top Go down
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:10 am

I know I am annoying to quite a few people my problem is with you making yourself out to be some kind of hero that everyone respects people find you annoying all your paranoia gets old very fast and all your rants get old fast.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am

Jesse, I just said that I WASN'T trying to claim I had an impeccable social game, but like...even if I was, just because someone says something to you doesn't mean it's inherently true. In this case, as I said, I don't think it was that great, but I also don't think it was nonexistent. But people are capable of downplaying things when they talk to other people, so me saying "omg my social game sucks" is not actually proof of it sucking. People can downplay or even lie. But this is a stupid thing to argue about because I never claimed it was amazing, I just said that it's possible to have a social game without talking to everyone. I always knew I wouldn't win because I isolated people, but I maintained good relationships with the people I did talk to.

Btw though, speaking of skype "receipts" I heard sometimes you copy and paste things to people, but you add in stuff they didn't say xoxo. It has nothing to do with this game, so don't go around accusing people, but someone I personally consider extremely reliable told me that one time I showed them a screenshot of something you and I were talking about, and moments later you sent them a copy/paste...but in your copy paste, you had me saying something I didn't say in the screenshot xoxo.

Btw, I wasn't aware that you and Mykee were the only people left in the game at that point. Just because Mykee was safe doesn't make you the ONLY possible nominee. Garrett could have put up Dillon, Chaz, Shred, or Henry. He chose you. Whether that was because you pissed him off or because he was closer to everyone else, I don't really know or care. But you still went up, and they voted you out over me, who everyone hated lolz.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:18 am

I am not "arguing" with you Cherry. I am discussing. Not everything is an argument.

Thats not possible as it didnt happen. Tell me who... we are all right here.... lets hear who .... CALL IT OUT

You, me, Dillon etc. ALL knew if Mykee could not go up I was going up. YOU AND ME EVEN DISCUSSED THIS. We knew Bobby and Tyler weren't going up. We knew Adam wasn't going up, so it was between henry and me. Why? Cause we are associated with you. Dont play clueless now. Please already.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:19 am

Every person you went against left over you CAUSE YOU CANT WIN SHIT. They even said it blatantly on the thread many times LMFAO. They literally felt like you leaving was a waste cause you cant win anyway LMFAO ... again playing clueless and making up lies.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:39 am

cooltu101 wrote:
I know I am annoying to quite a few people my problem is with you   making yourself out to be some  kind of hero that everyone respects people find you annoying all your paranoia gets old very fast and all your rants get old fast.

As true as that is, I didnt have very many rants until AFTER I went on the block. I was very reserved in this game and kept it cool with everyone, even you when you were harassing me in PMs. Wink
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 am

Oh and Turner...

PostSubject: Re: Fourteenth Eviction Mon 13 Mar - 21:25:17 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote And Mykee Jesse had your back and constantly deflected the target from you...that's why his ass was targeted...because he wouldn't stop protecting you and Cherry!! wrote:

I stuck my neck out for them until I was put on the block. You may hate that I played a strong game (I never used the word hero btw) but I did all I could for those two, and never once, NOT ONCE did I get one thing in return. Never helped me once yet I was always helping them, EVEN HELPING MYKEE DURING POVS AND HOHS... Just so you know. I would not show up to play and be helping him as much as I could behind the scenes.

So please dont you dare open your mouth about "heroes". I dont use that word but I stuck up for my people and had their backs, and never got the same in return.
Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:18 am

Cherry, can we discuss how you have been feeding Mykee stuff discussed here???

P.S. His entire first paragraph is very telling that you leaked info... LOL. He had to turn to his owner for even this...
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 am

What a gross final 3. TO have to pick between these 3 is depressing af.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi guys!!!

I don't think I'll be taking what Cherry supposedly said seriously anymore unless she says it directly to me. That's where I'm at with that.

As for my juror vote, it's definitely live. <3

Back to top Go down
JesseRebel

JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Tyler, I dont know what you're talking about as no one (or at least I) have never sent you screenshots of what she said... so I hope it wasn't you that lied to her.

Henry, its the worst Final 3... and my issue is that if you read Mykees first paragraph and last paragraph its very obvious he was given info so he knew what to say to cater to us.... its very blatant. Mykee is not an observant person and can actually be pretty clueless. So for him to know we feel he played "sloppy" (Cherrys word) and how to politely reach out to us and after bashing and lying about me suddenly show so much respect for me and be thankful for me cause i protected him??? Yeah. He was told what to say.

He for SURE is not getting my vote for the simple fact that Cherry is feeding him info and helping him with what to say. Its obvious.

And were you and him really working that closely like he claims Henry??? Cause I can tell you that 3 rounds before you left he was saying we need to cut you soon... and he is saying how sad he was to see you leave again when he was campaigning for you to leave... this is messy.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 pm

I don't know what you're talking about either cause I honestly don't usually read your posts. I had to go back and actually read all this gay drama.

You're friends with people one minute and then the next you're threatening to rape their girlfriend. Truly and for reals, Jesse, nothing you say has any value or merit for me whatsoever. You're an unreliable mess.

But nope, wasn't me that said I have screenshots. So apparently you pm multiple people claiming she talks shit? Not just me. Wow what an exciting life you have.

I've never received screenshots cause you probably don't have any. Whenever she was on your side and working for you, you ignored me. But once she sent your ass packing? Then all of a sudden it's the same song from you again and you're messaging me claiming she's saying all this awful stuff.

I might not be getting along with Cherry much but she played a great game imo. I was totally gonna vote for her if she made finals.

Anyway. In before "you're an old miserable 40 year old diva".

Next.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Read my comments to them. I was talking with him. But mostly so he wouldn't put me up if he ever won HOH. I was using him just as he was using me. My allegiance to this game was to Garrett and Tyler. Probably more Garrett since I stopped hearing from Tyler. I trusted Dillon too until he randomly put me on the block Laughing
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Sorry, Henry <3 I got paranoid that you were working more with Mykee and Cherry and them. On paper you were being super loyal, which is why I voted to keep you. I can't remember what I said when you said you missed me, but I did allude to the fact that people were playing too many sides and info was being leaked aka that's why I don't talk lol.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Also Jesse said about Mykee:

And he would try getting info and he would try using them (Ty, Bobby, G) when he saw fit then he would not speak to them any longer.

I'm glad you said this because that's the vibe I almost always get from Mykee. Except our last two pm's, those seemed genuine. That's why I don't really talk to him in general though. I can tell when people just want something and I'm not really a good friend of theirs. And then I did a mega eye roll when he'd say so and so doesn't even speak to me.

IDK. This will be a tough vote.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Harley, I'm sad. Why weren't you rooting for me? Sad
Everything I told you on Fb was 100% true.

I definitely was not your #1 though and I think that's what turned me off to you, cause you kept saying I was your #1 even though we both knew it wasn't true. Then when you got busted playing all sides, you shoot me all this attitude for voting against you. Bitch please. #fake
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry haven't finished reading everything on here yet but I'm really upset and need to address this accusation that I'm feeding Mykee info from in here. I haven't even talked to Mykee in days, here is a RECEIPT:

Welcome Jurors - Page 5 YXs7ptl I'm mobile so in case I messed that up, here is a link: http://m.imgur.com/yXs7ptl I screenshot my chatlog, it shows when I spoke to each person.

As for who told me the copy/paste thing, I told you, it had nothing to do with this game. The person isn't in here. But since you did it once I figured there was a possibility it's a habit. Screenshots are "receipts" copy/paste is just a handwritten list of purchases.

And you just said we knew it would be you OR HENRY. So like I said, it could have been someone elze. I actually assumed it was going to be Henry.

And bro, I know I sucked at challenges, I made fun of myself for that multiple times. I could be wrong, but I doubt that was the reason they kept me over you. I mean you rarely showed for challenges and when you did you often whined about everyone being too fast.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:33 pm

I am one of the "sucks at challenges" people and I don't really respect people who harp on it. They were all in here bashing me before I arrived, simply cause I don't foam at the mouth every time there's a challenge. You'll see in my Diary Room as well, that I deliberately threw 90% of them. I do that in every game. Winning things makes you a target, plain and simple. I've made finals 4 times since returning. I obviously do something right. It was smart to try to take me out first.

Maybe take a look at your own gameplay before you sit there like an ass criticizing mine because I don't have a fast computer and I don't even have internet on my phone. I think I do pretty damn well in these games and I hope none of the final 3 tolerate any bullshit from you guys. xo <3

That's the beauty of these games though. What one person respects, another doesn't. During the Cherry/Jesse vote, I voted personally not strategically and so did the rest of the voters from the info I gathered that round.

I voted against Cherry when she was nominated with Turner and Henry. The former because he's not a threat to me, and the latter because he had proven that he was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jurors   Welcome Jurors - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Jurors
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose :: Game Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: