BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose

Welcome North of the Border

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

soco-81

Diary Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Getting rid of this huge page.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Oh yay it's gone.

I hope me or Bobby win veto. Henry is here too so it'll probably be him since he's super fast and he won't use it Sad
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

I have nothing to lose. I asked Adam to use the veto on me. <3

I hope he will. I have evictions lol.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:25 am

Adam used the veto on me <3 all I did was ask nicely for reals and now my sistas are super paranoid and just by how everyone is acting I'm sure I was toast. Cherry wants Bobby out so I'm going to do the opposite. Sorry Harley. You learned your lesson about her too loate. On the other hand it was us gay four to the final four and Henry and Bobby. We are losing one.

This will be a fierce vote.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 pm

I seriously had a dream that Harley was evicted and so I got online and voted him out.

I am not even going to respond to his sassy post in the public forum. I love the guy, personally. Good dude. He has a right to be mad but you wanna know my take on it? I see someone who is playing a very dirty game and karma is catching up to them. He's been completely wishy washy with me from the beginning. Always vague about his votes and keeping people in the game that he knows will target me. It's just dirty and underhanded so, bye. No cry. No fam. The Gay Widow Brigade is dead.

Right now I am a snake that is shedding its skin. I am also in a new alliance to match my new snake skin. Me, Bobby, and Adam. G will fit in there somewhere. I am putting plans in motion to take out Henry in a blindside. It just needs to be done. He also plays both sides like Harley does and pretends to be your friend which is the lamest shit ever. And I'm just not seeing any new gameplay. It's the same play as it was in Bitch Survivor and G's Mystery Game. Great social game, great chances to win. For me? Snoozefest. No one will beat him at the end either so, bye gurl.

I truly have no clue why Adam used the veto on me, though. I just went to him acting like a sad cute little puppy dog and how everyone hates me and they keep trying to get me out. Then BAM. He did ask if Bobby would stay if he used it on me and I promised profusely that Bobby definitely would stay. I have no clue though. It's funny though that now people are paranoid and making up new alliances that might exist and doing stupid shit when Adam and I just did it to fuck with people.

Right now, my pecking order.
Cherry
Henry
Jesse
Mykee
JB
IDK the rest yet.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Okay so now that Harley has been exposed and removed, I'm getting a lot more comfortable cause I've gotten past my tough points and now I'm in a great position. I would say I'm in Game Mode now. I'm becoming more of myself in this game, which is the puppet master, the cult leader, the master manipulator. ALL of these things people say are true. And I love it. Nobody should trust me in this game. So many things that I've done so far are pretty ruthless, and pretty stone cold bitch. And I got a smile on my face.

Diary Room - Page 3 Inlandempire2

Fear. Me. Now.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:22 pm

I know that Coolturd is in the Hangout forum trying to start shit on some random Survivor thread but I'm not even going to respond. Why the fuck invite GNATS to our games, Javi? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 pm

So this might be unrelated again like the above diary, but while browsing the new IMDb hangout I find it highly ironic that the people there acting all cliquey are the same people who talked sooooo much fucking shit about us. Can't smell your own shit on your knees kinda people. So this is a dig since I'm not stupid enough to post it there since they'll probably ban me. I don't find the outlet all that promising but at least there's a horror section I can hide in now.

I see the eviction is up.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm

I've been keeping my eye on Harley since my game and I think he might have/had socks among us. :/

That or, his crew just all act like him cause they're from that same area. I don't wanna say who though.

IDK the guy is slippery in a way. Food for thought, probably will regret sayin this.

The vote was 7-1. I'm sure JB is the wacky voter. Or Dillon.

Time to finally win HOH. That's why I'm here. <3
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Seriously? After all that and Henry wins HOH again? Ugh he's so fucking boring.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 pm

YOU DON'T EVEN NEED HOH HENRY! SERIOUSLY NOW I'M MAD AND IN ALL CAPS!!!
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

I'm not gonna congratulate or approach Henry about noms. He told me a long time ago that he's with me cause I'm the first person he talked to but I never really believe anything he says cause his silence is deafening. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I do doubt it.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Harley just gave me an EAR FULL of pertinent information on facebook.

And this bitch, is running with it. I knew it all along but now I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Jesse is just nasty af. I love how he always tries to start shit in threads and I just flick my hair and ignore him every single time.

I don't associate with people who show their ugly greasy dicks online and I never will. That's why I don't talk to your ass. You're disgusting. You and Cherry deserve each other since you both prey on people on imdb. it's nasty af. Find real boyfriends and girlfriends and stop trying to get votes with your nasty ass sexual organs. Have some fucking class.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 am

I am ROFLING EVERYWHERE. I am so glad my main home girl Garrett won HOH. Me and him have been tight through this whole game and have been through so much shit.

It's literally time to take out some trash. Sucks we can't get it all in one trip.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:41 am

[10:33:59 PM] Jesse J: Just keep me safe boo

This <3 lmfao. G already knows how this works but we will definitely be backdooring Mykee or Jesse.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:24 am

It looks like Jesse is responding with more drama. I didn't even go look. The last thing I said in there was Weak <3 and that's cause that comeback was seriously the dumbest shit I've ever read. I'm devastated that some phony creep on the internet who shows his creepy dick to people, doesn't like me. And that's simply cause I never give him the time of day. He's always spooked me, PMing me every time I change my pic telling me how hot I am. Grossss. Not in this lifetime or the next. Maybe in a million years when I'm dead and have no awareness of my body anymore.

But yeah lol @ responding to my assessment that your comeback was weak. That already ended it, bro. xo
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:26 am

On a lighter note I laughed so hard when I realized how much funny shit Bobby probably has to say about all of this. The writer in him is probably dying at everything that occurs in this game and I know he will poke fun in his way about how aggressive I was in this game and probably the rest of us lol. Love you sissy <3 we talked about Mykee a lot and good things cause he makes it funny and easy to pick on him. Speaking of Mykee I haven't really talked about him. I'm glad he and I talked the times we did. All information shared was legit and I could tell was legit and genuine on his end. I think the guy is awesome. And even though I was griping about Henry, he's in the same boat. It's just competitive. If afterwards people don't like me, I'm okay with that. I thought this was a game.

And I'll take being a 40 year old wanna be diva ? any day over....that though. Bye gurl bye.

Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 pm

This is such a difficult vote. I have people pulling me in both directions. Mykee and his fast devices are hard to deal with long term. Cherry is like a wart that you can't get rid of.

The only reason I wanna keep Cherry is cause that's what Jesse doesn't want. Whenever someone is pushing hard for something I like to do the opposite.

Mykee....

Diary Room - Page 3 Pallet-bed-18

You know what they say!!! You made it now lie in it.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:02 pm

The boys are pushing way too hard to keep Mykee.

Can anyone say TRANSPARENT?

Did the opposite <3

Bye Mykee!!! No hard feelings it was nice meeting you.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:35 pm

It was so awkward being the swing vote for Cherrie. If I tied it, Garrett would have voted her out. I've honestly figured quite a few things out the past couple of days and it made more sense to keep her. The straight guys are obviously working together? Adam, Mykee, Jesse, whoever else is straight I can't remember. They were trying to get RID of Cherrie so it was obvious that I need to do the opposite of them. Plus, it was Jesse who told me this info about Cherrie talking shit behind my back (no not that I look my age, something about ditching my ex cause he was fat and some other personal junk that I should've just went to HER with) And yeah now that I think about it, the personal comments made were not something worth losing a friend over. Everything is in perspective now though.

It was back during Bitch Survivor when she and Jesse didn't get along at all. They were in a BB money game that made them at odds I believe? Cherrie and I started to get competitive in the BS game and the playfulness turned sour and then Jesse messaged me in the middle of it about oh and btw she talks about you behind your back CONSTANTLY! So I think this is all a huge misunderstanding turned monumental fight. Damage is probably done though, maybe not? But major lol @ her presence in the game. I might try to keep her to the end now. She truly is the Rachel from BB13 or whatever one that Rachel won.

Moving forward we really need to get Jesse and Henry out of here. Those are Bobby's and Adam's next targets as well.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm

I have a feeling in my gut that I need to tell Cherry this DURING the game but I also have a gut feeling that I should wait. I want her to know on a friendship level but it will undoubtedly affect the game as well and the last thing I want is for her to think I'm usin the info strategically. Kind of trapped. I just wrote a PM too but it didn't feel right so I scrapped it. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Bobby and I are starting to talk an awful lot now. Mostly strategy. I just told him about Dillon and Jesse having a showmance so hopefully that travels around and causes some sort of rift. Right now it's just a rerun week since we got Mykee out and he came back but now we gonna get him out again. If not, we have several back up plans. Not scared.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 12:36 pm

I told Dillon I was voting Cherry off but I lied. Hopefully he secured votes outside the fray cause I'm def not keeping Jesse in this game.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 1:47 pm

So apparently Dillon has Bobby and Mykee but we need a 4th vote. Well I already voted Jesse out so it's not going to work and we're saving Bobby's double vote for a better vote lol no hard feelings xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next